Jokes

length of a situation

Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 19 years ago

1.    The length of a minute depends on which side of the bathroom door you are standing on.

2.    Auto-mechanic to customer : I'm afraid you have more of a problem than I anticipated Your battery needs a new car.

A young businessman had just started his own firm. He'd rented a beautiful office and had it furnished with antiques. Sitting there, he saw a man come into the outer office. Wishing to appear busy, the businessman picked up the phone and started to pretend he had a big deal working. He threw huge figures around and made giant commitments. Finally, he hung up and asked the visitor, "Can I help you?" The man said, "Sure. I've come to install the phone!"

4.To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism; to steal from many is research.

President Calvin Coolidge and his wife were once visiting a state fair when a prize rooster was brought to the attention of the first lady, "This rooster does its love duty up to eight times a day, ma'am." A surprised Mrs. Coolidge replied, "Please pass along that information to the president." Having heard the comment, Mr. Coolidge asked the rooster owner, "Eight times a day, eh? With the same hen?" The owner replied, "No, sir, with a different hen each time." The president replied with a smile, "Please pass that along to Mrs. Coolidge."

Edited by Minnie - 19 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

popkurn thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
lol thnx minnie thats funny👏