Other Shows

India-Forums

Other Shows
Other Shows

I am not happy about Indial idol result (Page 5)

pmahesh Goldie
pmahesh
pmahesh

Posted: 04 February 2005 at 3:50am | IP Logged
samstheway, don't put everyone in the same category. How much do you know about anyone here to make comments like this- i think you should mind your language.

I agree with you lalit1982,  amit , prajakta and ravinder will be in bottom three and if it is fair , then ravinder should be out but going by the trend - i think prajakta might be unlucky one today.

bobbypa Newbie
bobbypa
bobbypa

Posted: 04 February 2005 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Yes,why Ravinder.Iam not from Punjab.Iam from kerala.Let me do an analysis on his voice and mannerisms.
His voice stood out among the whole singers.He can sing beautifully on his own voice but for the dearth of Sur Sthan.It comes through practise and knowledge.As he is not aware of what is Sur how can he sing with Sur.Despite that he is the best.He is Indian Idol for everybody.Give him the chance to prove.A good singer is a singer who sing from heart not by dance as Farah Khan says.She said Sonu Nigam is the greatest singer of India.Biggest blunder of 2005 is her words.When Yesudas and S.P Balasubramaniam is alive how can he be the best.Sonu should show his character by denying that but he took the credit Bad it is.Just listen to couple of normal songs in hindi sung by yesudas(normal ones) see where Sonu stands and Yesudas is.Guys dont go by the judge, we all learnt music in this part of the world.Iam sure if Ravinder had a chance he would be the  worlds best.Dearth of food and cloth where the guy can dance.Farah is being cruel and stupid.Yesterday Ravi sang beautifully and Sonu clapped.It said the story he was very good.Indian Idol is just dancing?????I was in USA for many years and was following American idol and many who won were the people who have heart of America.If Ravinder was from America he would have well won there by miles ahead.I vote for Ravinder very much.My family has real good singers and all my family is praying for Ravinder.Guys Prajakta should stop acting and being unreal.Her voice is not unique.Rahul copies as everybody knows.Amit Sana got a close nose voice though he got good music knowledge and fighter.Abijeet, yes he would be my second choice with all the qualities but for Ravinder's aura.It is Indian Idol and it has to be people's mind.It is not emotional.If you say everyday living is called emotional then you can call living for the bread is also emotional.Iam not putting the assumptions on people.But categorically saying Ravinder easily stands out.Farah please give a break to Indians.Dont talk stupid things.You want to dance I challenge you for a dance competition.On behalf of Ravinder I will dance.I can easily win anybody you chose.Iam a latin dancer throughtout my 10 years of working abroad.Iam a software senior consultant who is going to have my own business now.In my heart I can see Ravi is the Indian Idol for the whole of Indians.Hi p Hip Hurray for Ravinder Ravi....God bless you my brother
aniljha Newbie
aniljha
aniljha

Posted: 04 February 2005 at 10:03am | IP Logged

Did you notice these things::

1. Prajakta, when declared safe, did not even look at Ravi, while Ravi congratulated by tapping back,

2. All the 3 guys, when Ravi was said to come on stage for the last 2, none of them hugged him,

3. When Aman Verma said about the friendship between contestants, Yeh Dosti Hum Nahi Chhodenge, All the remaining 4 except Ravi, gathered there hands together, while no one looked at Ravi

That shows what we Indians still feel about the poor and the illitrate.

While the Entry of Ravinder Ravi into this show was excellent, exit was hopeless.

Anu Malik said, Teri Gurbat (poverty) ki zindagi khatam hui, shuru hui nahi kismat.

Farah Khan said, I am proud to be judge of such a show in which Ravinder Ravi is a contestant.

And Now, when Ravinder was being ruled out, Anu Malik and Farah were watching as if he has taken something out of their pocket and he deserves to get lost.

Anyways, I am not going to watch the show any more, Rahul Vaidya happens to be the ultimate choice.

Amit Sana, doesn't look that good, Rahul Vaidya has more knowledge of music than Abhijeet, Prajakta is good but she has the female factor, Indians don't have the tendency to see a female take over the prize of such a great show.

So all cheers to Rahul Vaidya now, and yes, best of luck to Ravinder Ravi, it was indeed a pleasure to watch a show with Ravinder as one of the Contestants, god bless.

Best Regards

Anil K. Jha

§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG Goldie
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG

Posted: 04 February 2005 at 1:46pm | IP Logged

Though i think that Ravinder had great spirit and he managed to be nice to everyone despite the fact that noone ever cared for him....but i still feel that he deserved NOT to be in Indian idol till such a stage...he must have been ruled out at the place of rahul saxena...Ravinder is a nice person, thats shown in his attitude, but it doesnt mean that makes him qualified to win the indian idol title...i felt sorry for him for not getting the amount of attention n love from other contestants like they all shared with each other and always being strictly criticized by all the judges...but the question is that "Wud u ever be able to act nice to someone who was responsible for snatching opportunity from your deserving friends, and can prove to be a danger for u too?" defintely NO. U people know wot, place urself at their position, and think wat if u were going to lose something u deserved hard and that too not to another deserving person, but to someone who never deserved it!....Sorry for ravinder and his fans, respect ur oppinions guys but the fact remains there....u wud never have been at ravinder's side if u urself was a deserving and a talented part of indian idol contestants.......!!

i wish Prajakta or Amit sana, someone becomes indian idol from these 2 ppl coz Amit is original in his voice...and Prajakta truly has all the qualities that can be looked for in an indian idol, beauty, innocence, glamour, & voice..!!!!!

Edited by IMP TNG - 04 February 2005 at 1:50pm
pmahesh Goldie
pmahesh
pmahesh

Posted: 04 February 2005 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Hurrah!!!!!!! Finally ravinder ravi is out!

Sorry bobby, but indian idol is not about who can be good if given equal opportunities, but it is about who is good and not in dancing but in singing.
Ravinder was singing badly in the gala round and on top of it he had developed an attitude, which is what i think brought about his downfall. He is good, considering that he is untrained, has got no formal singing training, is from a difficult background. But to choose someone on that basis would have been foolish. He is at this moment not a good singer (he might have a good voice), and indian idol needs to be someone who is a good singer (performance - dance, looks help but those are not the only criteria- if that was the case amit tandon would have been still around).

I agree with you on Rahul vaidya- he does not have a original style and copies sonu blatantly. Prajakta is also not good enough to be indian idol.
Amit sana is good but among the current lot abhijeet sawant is the most deserving. But the irony is Rahul Saxena who was the best among the whole lot was ousted in the third week itself. Just listen to the indian idol album and all of you will know what i am talking about.

About Farah, i agree that she is a bad judge - she pays too much attention to the looks and performance- but i think she has been selected to give that kind of input- but she should have been more careful. About her comment on Sonu, i think she is right to a large extent- she is talking about the current crop of singers and though yesudas and sp are very good, they are no longer very active singers specially in hindi music industry. Among the current singers in hindi film industry in cluding the pop scenerio- sonu is the best! Don't forget he just won the national award!

About people not very close to ravinder, it is quite natural. When alll of them know that he is not good than most of the people who left till now, they obviously feel hurt. It  is certainly not because he is poor and illiterate. Everybody hugged and held hands with Mukesh pancholi, he was also poor and illiterate. It is not about that, it was about ravinder getting unfair advantage because of his background. It was good that ravinder got a chance, but he should have been eliminated the week after amit tandon. He survived too long inspite of the fact that he sang bad, that is the reason why the judges also reacted the way they did..

I agree with you simply stunning on- that these people who are in favour of ravinder, would not have felt the same way if they were deserving and were voted out when a mediocre singer like ravinder survived week after week. If  anyone has noticed, it was not as if they were not nice to ravi early on, they all appreciated him (judges, contestants) when he was singing well, it was only when they realised that he was going to the next round on basis of his humble background and good singers (some of them excellent) were getting out, that this attitude developed. I think it was fair.
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG Goldie
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG

Posted: 05 February 2005 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
you are so true about everything u wrote pmahesh...agree 100%
pmahesh Goldie
pmahesh
pmahesh

Posted: 06 February 2005 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
Thanks, i am so happy that there are others who feel the same way!!!
aish Groupbie
aish
aish

Posted: 07 February 2005 at 10:27pm | IP Logged

i'm quite happy about the results of the indioan idol

so atlast its ravindra ravi gone....,i wasn't happy at all when rahul saxena was thrown out like that, there were much more deserving ones than him, n also he is the msot handsome n smart from the whole gang

n i wasn't happy when aditi had to go, i think she is the best from all the females, luk at her smooth n sexy voice, n how she variates her voice, prajakta don't have a bit of it eventhought she is beautiful, i wud say that its her beauty that has brought her up to here, n luk at aditi's character, anybody'll love that gal

n when luking at the telent, i believe that rahul vaidya is the best, n amit or abijit will come to second n third ..i believe that an idol shud be perfect in everyway, rahul is cute, kind...etc...this is what i think...lets wait n watch

Go to top