Other Shows

India-Forums

Other Shows
Other Shows

I am not happy about Indial idol result (Page 4)

greatmaratha IF-Sizzlerz
greatmaratha
greatmaratha

Posted: 01 February 2005 at 5:25am | IP Logged

Originally posted by lamhe

i feel thugh ravinder is not th best but its not his fault ppl like him so much certainly u dont expect him to bow out himself if its not in his hand why curse him

No one expects him to bow out.  But then, I wonder sometimes, who is it that votes so much for him.  He never ever gets into the bottom three.  Which is why I feel the system of putting in as many votes as you want and can is probably faulty.  Had it been one vote per person, it might give a realistic picture.  Someone is probably sitting and voting for this guy from the time the lines open till it closes. 

The others are very good and when u see them getting out and this guy still remaining there, I am sure everyones feeling bad about it.

§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG Goldie
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG

Posted: 02 February 2005 at 3:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by greatmaratha

Originally posted by IMP TNG

U ppl deserve an Indian idol like Ravinder...so be happy coz he is gonna be the one......!

Pls dont even say or think that.  Despite the fact that with every passing friday, my heart sinks further, I still hope against hope that Ravinder will get voted out. 

Am sorry if it offended dear...i myself wanted ravinder to be voted off..every friday am there with the same hope but it always turns out the negative...it feels sooo bad..and the fact that ppl r voting for ravinder for completely wrong reasons is really depressing..i wish he gets out soon..Dead

§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG Goldie
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG

Posted: 02 February 2005 at 3:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by greatmaratha

Originally posted by lamhe

i feel thugh ravinder is not th best but its not his fault ppl like him so much certainly u dont expect him to bow out himself if its not in his hand why curse him

No one expects him to bow out.  But then, I wonder sometimes, who is it that votes so much for him.  He never ever gets into the bottom three.  Which is why I feel the system of putting in as many votes as you want and can is probably faulty.  Had it been one vote per person, it might give a realistic picture.  Someone is probably sitting and voting for this guy from the time the lines open till it closes. 

The others are very good and when u see them getting out and this guy still remaining there, I am sure everyones feeling bad about it.

yeah TRUE

pmahesh Goldie
pmahesh
pmahesh

Posted: 02 February 2005 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
 Hi ssp_007, finally i found someone who agrees with me on Rahul Vaidya!

I think Vaidya is an over rated singer but to his advantage he has been consistent unlike others (he chooses his songs pretty well). He has been almost all the time surila unlike some who have been a little off key sometimes. But i hate his attitude- he has this chip on his shoulder and an indian idol should be the kind of person whom everybody can look upto -vaidya is definately not the kind.

Anyways, i think among ravinder and vaidya - i would choose vaidya!

But given a choide, i think i will like amit sana or abhijit sawant to win
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG Goldie
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG

Posted: 03 February 2005 at 1:29pm | IP Logged

"samstheway"
Please dont paste ur philosophy over everyone...U might be correct in ur reasons but this doesnt mean everyone behaves the same way like u've described...

PEACE

§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG Goldie
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG

Posted: 03 February 2005 at 1:42pm | IP Logged

fingers crossed for tomorrow's resultConfused

God please do something in favor of good contestants....and indian ppl please use ur minds instead of hearts.....!!!!! ....i hope this time something good happens..!

lalit1 IF-Dazzler
lalit1
lalit1

Posted: 03 February 2005 at 11:08pm | IP Logged

amit ,prajakta and ravinder in bottom 3

aniljha Newbie
aniljha
aniljha

Posted: 04 February 2005 at 3:50am | IP Logged

Hi IMP T'N'G,

I appreciate your concern for the other contestants except for "Ravinder Ravi".

But you know what, I personally voted from my mobile around 10 times every week for Ravinder Ravi, just so that he comes in the Top 5 and takes the Rs. 60,000 gift, that was for the Final 5.

Ravinder Ravi is Besura, Betaal, can't sing a single line into the music, yet I voted for him.

You know why? because the show's name is Indian Idol.

Its not Sa Re Ga Ma Pa or any other Singing competition, its Indian Idol. A person that India feels should be their idol.

A person who barely survives his bread and butter by painting walls and doors, comes to the Top 5 of a show that millions of people watch ?? And then also when he does not sing well, look well ?? All people, rich or poor who watch TV, housewives, students, all talking about him ??

This is not an ordinary case. Think about it.

Idol means in whom we see ourselves, who represents us.

India is a poor country, all Indians do not look well, all Indians don't sing in Sur and Taal, but yet we are very confident, we are bathroom singers, we love playing Antakshari among our friends.

Although I know its not possible for Ravinder to reach even the Final 3, but I pray he becomes the Indian Idol.

Best Regards

Anil K. Jha

Go to top