Other Shows

India-Forums

Other Shows
Other Shows

I am not happy about Indial idol result (Page 3)

§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG Goldie
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG

Posted: 30 January 2005 at 6:32am | IP Logged

Originally posted by pmahesh

The problem is not that ravinder is favourites of many but the problem is that he is favourite because of wrong reasons.

We are not judging on what this guy can be if he is given the chance to learn, but on their talent presently- and voice quality is not the only criteria but good sur and taal knowledge and mastelry is the most important. And this is where ravinder lacks. He sang well in the piano round and no one grudged when at that point he came first and got lot of votes (he even got mine at that stage). But just see impartially his performance since then, he has been singing badly- if you are besura- how can you be justified.

And since you are talking about the voice quality- just check the indian idol  album and you will realise that he does not have that good quality. Rahul saxena who has been ousted sounds the best... When people like him get voted out, then obviously there are extreme reactions.

I think i have also very logical and you will understand why there are so many people who want ravinder out.

VERY WELL SAID......I agree on everything u said....

plus i understand that ravinder has many voters and why they r there to support him..those ppl who r poor themselves see Ravinder in them and become emotional to vote for him....Come on ppl, this is not the game of emotions but a game of voice and talent...u have to show ur talent here...if it has been something emotional, then i guess it wudnt be INDIAN IDOL....but most probably like MOST FAVORITE INDIAN or MOST FAVORITE POOR PERSON....come on guys, this is a challenge on voice, talent and SURS...u have to be equally well in these all criteria to justify for an INDIAN IDOL......!!!!!

Edited by IMP TNG - 30 January 2005 at 6:43am

§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG Goldie
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG

Posted: 30 January 2005 at 6:35am | IP Logged

2 days bak ..Aditi Paul was also voted off, do u ppl really think she deserved to be out at such an early stage..this is again a second shock for me after Rahul saxena one....The 3 bestest singers Amit Sana, Aditi Paul and Prajakta were in the 3 bottom ppl...i mean this show really is pathetic and indian ppl (those who voted on emotions) are the ones who made it pathetic...!!!! U ppl deserve an Indian idol like Ravinder...so be happy coz he is gonna be the one......!

Edited by IMP TNG - 30 January 2005 at 6:38am
HUMM IF-Dazzler
HUMM
HUMM

Posted: 30 January 2005 at 6:52am | IP Logged
god plzz.. people don't vote considering ur emotions .. use ur brains! CryCry
dolly1211 Goldie
dolly1211
dolly1211

Posted: 31 January 2005 at 1:12am | IP Logged
exactly... its such a pathetic one... Dead
greatmaratha IF-Sizzlerz
greatmaratha
greatmaratha

Posted: 31 January 2005 at 3:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IMP TNG

U ppl deserve an Indian idol like Ravinder...so be happy coz he is gonna be the one......!

Pls dont even say or think that.  Despite the fact that with every passing friday, my heart sinks further, I still hope against hope that Ravinder will get voted out. 

Aditi's was a complete shock.  She sang so well.  I dont know whats wrong with the poeple who are voting for Ravinder.  He has an ok ok bathroom singer voice, he has no sense of rhythm or style or sur.  I think the only time he sang well was for the first round auditions.  That too probably the persons who sang with him, before and after were completely besura, so he sounded good.

I didnt feel as bad for Harish as much as I did for Rahul Saxena.  I think that was the shocker.

But now whose left.  If Ravinder keeps going ahead, who's gonna get the axe this time.  Any guesses.  Me thinks, it will be Rahul Vaidya, he too sings awesome. 

pmahesh Goldie
pmahesh
pmahesh

Posted: 31 January 2005 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
I think it might be prajakta- remember she has been in the last three for three weeks. Even abhijeet can be out- depending upon how she sings and the comments he gets from the judges.

I have resigned to the fact that probably rahul vaidya (i don't like him- sorry anybody who likes him) and ravinder will be on top.
lamhe Groupbie
lamhe
lamhe

Posted: 01 February 2005 at 4:53am | IP Logged
i feel thugh ravinder is not th best but its not his fault ppl like him so much certainly u dont expect him to bow out himself if its not in his hand why curse him
greatmaratha IF-Sizzlerz
greatmaratha
greatmaratha

Posted: 01 February 2005 at 5:22am | IP Logged

Originally posted by pmahesh

I have resigned to the fact that probably rahul vaidya (i don't like him- sorry anybody who likes him) and ravinder will be on top.

I like Rahul Vaidya.  From the existing lot, I think he is very good.  Amit Sana can get a lil staid and stifling while Rahul I think is very fresh.

Go to top