India-Forums

Other Shows
Other Shows

I am not happy about Indial idol result

kanchi Goldie
kanchi
kanchi

Posted: 14 January 2005 at 9:53am | IP Logged
I am not at all happy about two weeks resultAngry.damn harish and rahul were damn good..how could they thrown outAngry

Ninelives IF-Rockerz
Ninelives
Ninelives

Posted: 14 January 2005 at 1:58pm | IP Logged

I AGREE TO YOUR SENTIMENTS

pmahesh Goldie
pmahesh
pmahesh

Posted: 14 January 2005 at 10:15pm | IP Logged

I am not too sure about harish- he has been quite consistent in the final rounds but i somehow don't like him. I thought he would be out sooner or later.

But rahul saxena (i am sure all of you know by now) was my favourite and he atleast deserved to be in the last three if not the winner (according to me he should have been the winner).

Ravinder should have been out in the first round but alas seems like everyone from punjab is voting for him.

§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG Goldie
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG

Posted: 15 January 2005 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pmahesh

I am not too sure about harish- he has been quite consistent in the final rounds but i somehow don't like him. I thought he would be out sooner or later.

But rahul saxena (i am sure all of you know by now) was my favourite and he atleast deserved to be in the last three if not the winner (according to me he should have been the winner).

Ravinder should have been out in the first round but alas seems like everyone from punjab is voting for him.

I HATE RAVINDER RAVI..HIS IS THE CULPRIT...BECOZ OF HIM ALL THE TALENT IS GETTING WASTED N GETTING NO HONOUR..HE DESERVE A SLAP FROM ME!Angry

Ninelives IF-Rockerz
Ninelives
Ninelives

Posted: 20 January 2005 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
RAHUL SAXENA WAS ASKED BY FARAH KHAN TO SING ONE SONG AT LEAST IN HER NEW FILM CALLED HAPPY NEW YEAR(TENTATIVE TITLE). LET'S HOPE THAT SHE DOES TAKE HIM...
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG Goldie
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG

Posted: 21 January 2005 at 2:15pm | IP Logged

This is the limit....Even today Mukesh was dropped but not that Ravinder..Man this is so disgusting...i believe ke agar yehi haal raha to Ravinder Ravi hi Indian Idol bane ga...we'll have to see all our favs going out one by one.....

Watever...for me, Rahul Saxena used to be the idol before...but now from the remaining ones...my indian idol is Prajakta ....Aditi should come on 2nd position and 3rd position can become a tie between Rahul Vaidya and Amit Sana....Hope kisi ache bande ko kuch mil jaye.......Cry

loveneha_r Goldie
loveneha_r
loveneha_r

Posted: 22 January 2005 at 8:27am | IP Logged
mukesh got voted out????? ...that rajinder is damn lucky....i hope rahul vaidya wins..hes really good
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG Goldie
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG

Posted: 23 January 2005 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
yup all r good except that ravinder

Go to top