Page 1
Page   of 21
Page 2 Page 21

-Gaganjot-

IF-Veteran Member

-Gaganjot-

Posted: 13 August 2008 at 7:30pm | IP Logged

The story of Kumkum begins.......... 

This is a story of a girl named Kumkum, who is married to Jatin Wadhwa. She becomes everyone's favorite in the Wadhwas household. She also becomes really close to Jatin's dada and Jatin's younger brother Sumit, who was her best friend.
Sumit was in love with a girl named Renuka and was planning to get married to her soon.
One day Jatin dies because of brain tumor and leaves Pregnant Kumkum devastated and at that time Sumit became her friend, guide, and support. Dada ji's health started to deteriorate and he wanted to see Kumkum married again so he gives that reponsibility to Sumit.
Finally Kumkum agrees to get married to a guy names Vishal.
On the wedding day Vishal's mom gets a letter saying that Kumkum cannot become a mother again after she concieves Jatin's child. So Vishal's mom stops the Baraat, meanwhile Sumit is concerned why the baraat has not come.

So here begins the story of Sumit and Kumkum.....

As you all have noticed I have started to upload those missing episodesBig smile

Edited by gaganjotsooch - 17 November 2008 at 4:50pm

The following 56 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*desisugar82parekhradhusukkbuffy16funashi18ffatRuby728mairaheasha927archunKatrina82iluvrobbiepatem031jaina26825Maaneet457nirmolaArmaansGirlKrisha123.x. Simran .x.j&b84kptlzaara006buchunimariaammah403sweetpoorviPayal25SuKk_foreverMicronvernijsimziaseejeet.huju201-JC-jetredrose.natureTasha1985surveen_kapoorroku_huseinfanmaheen55untamedvampirejyoti06-Preeti-sweet_shagunshalipreethiJasmine...Mehvish.Aditya-Amby-Annie4Juhi-Afeelicious-zaryaabJuhi1b8sukkloverCrazzyBusyInfinitedreamsoblivion..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Most Romantic/Hot Episode of Kumkum Video" in Kumkum - Ek Pyara Sa Bandhan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tina2mina

tina2mina

Posted: 13 August 2008 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
oh my god, thank you thank you , thank you, thank you soooooooooooooo much gaganjotsooch.....i have just started watching kumkum recently, after their 2nd birth, so i have been dying to watch some of their previous episodes, and you have done the best job. Thanks again!!!!Tongue

-Gaganjot-

IF-Veteran Member

-Gaganjot-

Posted: 13 August 2008 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tina2mina

oh my god, thank you thank you , thank you, thank you soooooooooooooo much gaganjotsooch.....i have just started watching kumkum recently, after their 2nd birth, so i have been dying to watch some of their previous episodes, and you have done the best job. Thanks again!!!!Tongue

sweets
you can call me gaganLOL

aww your most welcome

now they had a lot of scenes since this show went for six years!!
so i might not have all of them
but whatever i found i will keep updating this

I have more but now my fingers are hurting so i will add so many more tomorrow LOL

Pearl29

Goldie

Pearl29

Posted: 13 August 2008 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
Thanku sooooooooooo much 4 these videos.......

tina2mina

tina2mina

Posted: 13 August 2008 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
ok....thank u. I will really appreciate it if you update the other scenes you have, but take your time. till then i will enjoy these videos. Sumit and Kumkum make the best couple!!!

-Gaganjot-

IF-Veteran Member

-Gaganjot-

Posted: 13 August 2008 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
here is when
Sumit and Kumkum get married the second time

I will be uploading their honeymoon scenes soon

ashwinikumkum

ashwinikumkum

Posted: 13 August 2008 at 11:19pm | IP Logged

Thumbs UpClapClap

great work!!! thx a million times

Pearl29

Goldie

Pearl29

Posted: 13 August 2008 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Thanku sooooooooooo much..................i've been waiting 4 the wedding videos 4 sooooooo long...............now look forward 2 the honeymoon ones...........

Post Reply New Post

Go to top