Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

AzN CuTiE

Groupbie

AzN CuTiE

Posted: 04 October 2005 at 11:57am | IP Logged

There was a woman who took her two children aged 4 and 6 to look at some trains, At first the woman and her children were having a great time when the woman got a phone call,it was from her husband, he had just divorced her! The woman was upset and she and her children started walking along the train tracks and worried that after the divorce her children will not be happy she told the children to stand on the train track. A train came and killed her two children there and then on the spot.

what do u think of this story? THIS STORY IS TRUE!Cry

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Shocking story!!!" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Aparna_BD

IF-Dazzler

Aparna_BD

Posted: 04 October 2005 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
I think this woman had no business raising any kids .She couldn't have been of sound mind !!I have read similar stories , and i don't think such parents deserve to be PARENTS at all !!

Naina_Manam

IF-Dazzler

Naina_Manam

Posted: 04 October 2005 at 1:10pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by indygirl

I think this woman had no business raising any kids .She couldn't have been of sound mind !!I have read similar stories , and i don't think such parents deserve to be PARENTS at all !!

I totally agree with Indygirl right here!!!!!!!! This is so sad and yes very harsh too! They don't deserve to be parents.

I don't think that a parent could kill his/her children under even harshest circumstances. Sad very sad indeed!

rat718

rat718

Posted: 04 October 2005 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
I think it is also the question of self respect, self confidence which is stems out of the education. However the intresting part to note is that she killed the kids but not HERSELF!

Naina_Manam

IF-Dazzler

Naina_Manam

Posted: 04 October 2005 at 3:49pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by rat718

I think it is also the question of self respect, self confidence which is stems out of the education. However the intresting part to note is that she killed the kids but not HERSELF!

Exactly. That's the point to be noted!

Groovychick

IF-Rockerz

Groovychick

Posted: 04 October 2005 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AzN CuTiE

There was a woman who took her two children aged 4 and 6 to look at some trains, At first the woman and her children were having a great time when the woman got a phone call,it was from her husband, he had just divorced her! The woman was upset and she and her children started walking along the train tracks and worried that after the divorce her children will not be happy she told the children to stand on the train track. A train came and killed her two children there and then on the spot.

what do u think of this story? THIS STORY IS TRUE!Cry

i no abt that stori...i don't think u can blame the woman coz she onli wanted best 4 her children....n she thought that her children wouldn't b able 2 live in such an environment so she killed them there n there

i think this news was in sum newspaper in England...i rememba readin abt it! i think the lady was sum asian woman...can't rememba xactly though

tina

PixieDust91

Goldie

PixieDust91

Posted: 04 October 2005 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
That's sad. She shouldn't have punished her kids like that. She should have killed herself instead.

Arshia

Arshia

Posted: 04 October 2005 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
wow..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top