My friend's story telling abt Thur ep

Mona Ali thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
hey guys,
i actually had missed thursday's ep of KA , a bit,so the next day when i went to uni, i asked my friend, her name is johina, but v call her JOHNYY BRAVo, 😆 , i asked her wat happened in the soap, she is a very funny person and she told me this, u ll laugh...... really...
SHE SAID:
ANJALI AUR PAMMAN REACHED THE SNOWY PLACE, THEN ANJALI SAW KAVYA FALLING FROM THE TREE AND YUG HAS HIS MOUTH WIDE OPEN SHOUTING KAVYA,,,, HAATH DO, I WONDER Y DON;T USES MOUTH WASH, THEN ANJALI TOOK OFF HER SHAWL LIKE JATTS, AND TRIED TO B SUPER WOMAN, AND DIVED LIKE SHE WAS GOING FOR SWIMMING, THEN POOR KAVYA, INSTEAD OF SAVING HIS LIFE, SHE STARTED DROWNING AND BUBBLES HER SELF, AND KAVYA SAVED HER, AND THEN KAVYA LOST HIS MEMORY FOR AND HUGGED ANJALI AND THEN WOHI, OOOOOOOOOOOOH OHOHOHOOH........ THE PLAY BACK MUSIC, LIKE A NIGHTING GALE CRYING, HEHEHE, THEN PAMMI GOT MAD AT ASKED THAT Y ANJALI SAVED HIM FROM THE POND, (yes she said it was a pond)...
THEN POOR DIDN;'T HAD SWEATERS AND WAS SHIVERING WITH COLD, AND I WONDER ANJALI JUMPED HIGHLY AND THE BABY IS FIT FAAT, OHO EKTA NE MEDICATION KI HAI NA......"
so this was wat she said, i think i did't sounded that funny, but the way she told me that was too funny....
comments plz?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

heart*beat thumbnail
ahhaha ur friend is funny... 😆 😆

but i really think the jumping scene, kavya saving her and the hugging scene were very sweet...
and i love the ka theme tune...the hooooohooohoooo....i dun think it sounds like nitingale crying 😆 😆 it sounds very nice i think... 😳
yeh i'm also suprised the baby is okay after anjali's dive into a massive plungepoool... 😕
A r y a n thumbnail
lolz ur friend is really funny sis Mona 😆 thnx 😃

Aryan
Nida_luv_anjali thumbnail
lols.... ur friend is as funny !!!!!!111 😊 as u r 1
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
your friend is funny yaar....