Fan Fictions

Jaane tu...ya Jaane Na strikes back!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

girlpower

girlpower

Posted: 13 August 2008 at 9:10am | IP Logged

Jaane tu…ya Jaane na Strikes Again!

This fan fiction is basically a sequel to the recently released film *Jaane tu…ya Jaane Na* produced and directed by Amir Khan and Mansoor Khan and written by Abbas Tyrewala. The film stars Imran Khan as Jai or Rats and Genelia dSouza as Aditi or Meow. The interesting story of these friends Rats, Meow, Rotlu, Jiggy, Bombs and Shaleen has hooked many teenagers around the world. However, the injustice was that even thought the fantastic romance of Rats and Meow was shown till the end, the other friends were left hanging. I just thought this fan fiction would be a tribute to all these people. I hope you all like it! Cheers!

Chapter I

A lush green lawn surrounded the beautiful duplex in New York. A young girl, around twenty, lugged her guitar and struggled to scramble up the steps. She looked around for any sign of life and failed. Putting her guitar on the walkway, she pushed back her brown hair.

Hmm…she thought. This is bad. I'm alone in a strange city and I can't seem to find the place I'm looking for.

Just then, she spotted a young man with a ponytail, sitting on the steps in front of the duplex and humming.

"Excuse me, but can you please tell me where I would find this place?" She asked, pointing to the piece of paper in her hand.

"Yes, right about there." He smiled a fantastic smile and pointed. Then he noticed the tags on her suitcase. "Are you an Indian?" he asked in a perfect American accent.

"Yes, I'm Shaleen." She replied.

"Oh, nice to meet you, Shaleen. I'm Robby. Namaste!"

She giggled, "Well thanks a bunch, Robby! I really have to go!" She hoisted all her bags on her shoulder and pulled a dainty beige suitcase up the stairs. She turned back to say something, but Robby had already left.
She looked at where he had pointed. Mr. and Mrs. Jai S. Rathore. Shaleen smiled. That has a nice ring to it! She thought.
She spinned around and looked at where Robby had stood before. Maybe they could become Mr. and Mrs. Robby *Whatever-his-last-name-is*! Oh God Shaleen! She scolded herself. For Christ's sake, get a life!

More later. Do comment!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

scorpio95CoffeeAddictKinshukKiDewani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Jaane tu...ya Jaane Na strikes back!" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mishti4maan

Goldie

mishti4maan

Posted: 13 August 2008 at 9:26am | IP Logged

gr8 concept.

girlpower

girlpower

Posted: 13 August 2008 at 10:17am | IP Logged
thanx =)

rosha

IF-Dazzler

rosha