๐Ÿ‘
bones88 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by: Grateful Dead

Thankssss Bona๐Ÿค—.๐Ÿค—

๐Ÿค—..u cheered me up๐Ÿ˜ƒ....i love you for this...its beautiful...๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘

awwwwwwwww GD u getting me sooo emotiona๐Ÿ˜ญ... no thankuuuuuuu for my jaaans๐Ÿ˜ณ
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

bona dear spectacular mix ๐Ÿค—.๐Ÿค—..............one of the best songs and the cutest scenes๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜ณ..........................loved espcially the end the way he oicks her up and she shyly hides herself in his shoulders............................am missing them  already๐Ÿ˜ญ...............thanks alot dear๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by sun29 - 15 years ago
bones88 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sun29

bona dear spectacular mix ๐Ÿค—.๐Ÿค—..............one of the best songs and the cutest scenes๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜ณ..........................loved espcially the end the way he oicks her up and she shyly hides herself in his shoulders............................am missing them  already๐Ÿ˜ญ...............thanks alot dear๐Ÿ˜Š

awww sajani.... i am soo glad that u loved it๐Ÿ˜ณ..... credit for the song goes to GD and no thanks and wanks for lovely friends... its been the hardest mix cause i was feelin soooo bad seeing them not together๐Ÿ˜ญ
bones88 thumbnail
Added new Shachi/Michi Mix- Your Still the One... pg 1 Edited by bones88 - 15 years ago
MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Bona jaan ๐Ÿค— the new Shachi Vm was marvelous ๐Ÿ‘ after watching it I am even more missing Shachi ๐Ÿ˜ญ thank u so much jaan for making such a beautiful VM ๐Ÿ˜› love ya๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
bones88 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ishika_sou

Bona jaan ๐Ÿค— the new Shachi Vm was marvelous ๐Ÿ‘ after watching it I am even more missing Shachi ๐Ÿ˜ญ thank u so much jaan for making such a beautiful VM ๐Ÿ˜› love ya๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanks sou jaaaaaaaaaan for loving it๐Ÿค— its all my jaanus love and support that motivates me to make better mixes.... love ya๐Ÿ˜ณ
MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: bones88

thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanks sou jaaaaaaaaaan for loving it๐Ÿค— its all my jaanus love and support that motivates me to make better mixes.... love ya๐Ÿ˜ณ

Love ya too jaanu ๐Ÿค— Waise I've uploaded my new Vm have a look ๐Ÿ˜Š waise lemme warn u beforehand its not that great ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
bones88 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ishika_sou

Love ya too jaanu ๐Ÿค— Waise I've uploaded my new Vm have a look ๐Ÿ˜Š waise lemme warn u beforehand its not that great ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

sou jaaaaaaaaaanu๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ... ur mix was brilliant๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Deepika26 thumbnail
Wonderful Mix Bona, Excellent๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘