Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pj04 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
 no,no no....please tell me this is a rumour😭. i love purab and will have to watch his character being walked all over again....🀒
surnita thumbnail
Please tell me this isnt true!  He is dreadful!
cutereems thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
If he comes back let him be the same as he was..i mean with same attitude otherwise its better he wont come.
meearthbigfan thumbnail

i m worried what would happen now in jjkn but i m glad for his written welcome purab

purab purab purab purab purabπŸ˜ƒ

Morgoth thumbnail

First T n D   Purab...

Then got   by the Public...

Now, (if the news is true), they have to   themselves by paying Samir more... 

Samir! You're rich!

meearthbigfan thumbnail
i mean return i hope after taking so much money he will not accept negative role usually actors take more money for the role thye are not fit with mor dont want to be
Jyoti_2006 thumbnail
Oh no!! not again.😭 T and D please dont make the same mistake again. The are not even mentioning anything about Purab after he left. If he comes back I am curious how they are going to justify his re..re..reentry. Looks like he will be playing Michel's role but it wont make any sense since Purab and Jassi already have a past.  And the million dollar question - with whom should Jassi end up? they will start the Armaan-Purab debate all over again.
Kiran1018 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Wow..this is the best news i have heard.....thank god he is coming back.

Purab is the best!!!!!

summer7 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
πŸ‘πŸ‘ Well said, Mystica!!πŸ‘πŸ‘
fnahmed thumbnail
i am really glad hes coming back and hope he marries jassi