Page   of 2

afreen_786

IF-Dazzler

afreen_786

Posted: 15 August 2008 at 7:56am | IP Logged
gud question
i have seen many of my frnds doing dat
they really follow wht their bf says

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Is this Right? (Page 2)" in Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

OnlyHope

IF-Stunnerz

OnlyHope

Posted: 15 August 2008 at 10:57am | IP Logged
As far as informing him is concerned, I wouldn't do it as a duty, but I myself would want him to know all that I'm doing...where I'm going, just to be aware of what I did the entire day. I say all this because I would love to know the same about him since it would make me feel closer to him Embarrassed

The other point you mentioned..about him telling me not to do so and so....well there is an extent to it. If he's completely trying to change the person I am, then his love isn't true and he doesn't love me for who I AM. On the other hand, if he tells me he would like it if I wear this or that, then anything for him na Embarrassed

PS: Little things like this...you can do, but if he tries to overall change the personality of me from the inside and change my habits, then it's not true love on his part Ouch

WildGloss

IF-Rockerz

WildGloss

Posted: 16 August 2008 at 4:45am | IP Logged
Comprise& Adjusting is what builds a relationship strong.
If you really love someone it shouldnt hurt you to change a few things about yourself.
But it has to be even at both ends, atleast thats what i believe.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top