Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

SweetAngel18

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 12 August 2008 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Is this Right?" in Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shizajaved

IF-Veteran Member

shizajaved

Posted: 13 August 2008 at 8:15am | IP Logged

Nice question. My brother does all that! LOL Like if he is going out somewhere or if some guests are coming over or whatsoever.. he keeps her informed about everything! LOLLOL

Umm, but I think if someone really likes you.. won't stop you from doing things that you normally do.. Umm, take ma example.. I used to wear jeans n top but the day I got to know that he likes simple shalwar kameez girls, i made a huge collection of shalwar kameeeeez for myself! EmbarrassedLOL (but wore them only when I used to go out with himmmm! LOL) Heeehe!!! He never asked me to change ma dressing style but I did that on my own!

On a serious note, if I am really in love with sumone, I'd not mind keeping him informed about certain things.. Perhaps that's how he also gets to know about my lifestyle MORE! Like what I do in my normal routine and all! It's not "necessary" to tell him everything... only if you "like" to tell, then youu shoud tell.. otherwise, it's NOT your duty!

If he tells me not to wear a particular cloth... erm, I'l try not to wear that when going out with him! LOL I won't change my dressing style only because he has "probs" with that. Yeah, if he tells me to wear a particular cloth as it suits me, then I'll wear "more" of it...

If he tells me not to be friends with other boys... haha, I'd tell him not to be friends with other girls.. and the day he stops talkin to other girls, I'll stop talkin to other boys! LOLLOL Otherwise NO.

But I believe that the person you love... is because of who he/she is (already).. You would not want him/her to change how you want them to because you fall in love with them for who they were and now why do you want them to change? And then they say "You are not the same"! DUHH!

SweetAngel18

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 13 August 2008 at 9:17am | IP Logged

geetabasrarocks

Groupbie

geetabasrarocks

Posted: 14 August 2008 at 12:39am | IP Logged
well...... my boyfriend isn't like that and i really do love him.... so i don't really know what i'd do if i faced that situation.....

dream

IF-Dazzler

dream

Posted: 14 August 2008 at 9:48am | IP Logged
well..i think i'll do all dis..but i thnk the person who'll fall in luv wid me wont b like this..hope so..i mean he'll luv me 4 wat i m..but if he doesnt want me to do sthing i'll ask him the reason n then i'll decide but i think i'll do as he'll say..:)

SweetAngel18

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 14 August 2008 at 11:08am | IP Logged

aisha92

Goldie

aisha92

Posted: 14 August 2008 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
hmm it dependz 2 wot extent dey rule ova wot u can and cant do...i wudnt mind suggestions etc on wot 2 wear n wot not 2 and who 2 meet etc but i wudnt let any1 rule ova everythin i wud do :)....cus u shud neva chnage ur self 4 no1 ...if dat person realy nwats u den dey will accept u 4 wot u truly are :)

djdoll2004

Groupbie

djdoll2004

Posted: 14 August 2008 at 9:47pm | IP Logged

i think if someone loves u they will never tell u change anything about u cuz they should love  u they way u r

Post Reply New Post

Go to top