•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 15 years ago
I don't know about you guys but I am finding Viren more irritating than Samrat ever was?! 😡 😳 ..... everytime I hear of/ look at Viren forcing himself as Divz husband it makes me want to hurl 🤢..... not as much as Samrat did in his tight swimwear (which by the way has scarred me for life! 😛) But still Viren is just useless whereas Samrat has potential to be a good vamp in the show. Damn you Viren..... he is the reason why Amar has gone out of his way to insult Divz (more than he did before)..... 😡 😡

who is your worst?Edited by *Enchanted* - 15 years ago
the king's worst vamp is amar. he is worser compared 2 samrat n viren. samrat id whtever as he liked divya n viren id doing 4 money. but whts the reason amar is doing this. 2morrow um1 else cums n tells divya is his wife thn again wil he let divya go wid him. he shu b man enuf 2 defend his wife. this is the king's opinion.

*king*
Originally posted by *king*

the king's worst vamp is amar. he is worser compared 2 samrat n viren. samrat id whtever as he liked divya n viren id doing 4 money. but whts the reason amar is doing this. 2morrow um1 else cums n tells divya is his wife thn again wil he let divya go wid him. he shu b man enuf 2 defend his wife. this is the king's opinion.*king*

I hear what you're saying... but Amar is in his own league of being a truly frustrating piece of work right now! This is just more about Samrat-v- Viren.
Originally posted by *Enchanted*

I hear what you're saying... but Amar is in his own league of being a truly frustrating piece of work right now! This is just more about Samrat-v- Viren.

well if thts the case the king agrees wid enchanted tht he too finds viren irritating. he cho's ur feelings.😊

*king*

I think you feel like that because you want Amar to act smart whereas he is not doing right now, the story will end if he remembers very early 😊
Dont like Viren at all.  He is a Choo. Mr. Choo. :)

Sammy was a stud. Chikna.  and after he came out of jail, he had this look of a rabid puppy dog... one who looks all innocent and will bite your head off the moment you turn around.

perrrfect!  and he acts well too (sammy)