Germany - Will be going in Spet

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

AsliiGuy

IF-Dazzler

AsliiGuy

Posted: 12 August 2008 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Hi yall,

Wanted to know if anyone was from germany?
I hear there is a large desi/south asian population there...

I am a little scared because my co-workers are telling me that there is mainly beer and beef/pork there...I dont drink and im a vegie...So they told me to bring my own food lol..LOL..I think Maggies Noodles (similar to Romain noodles, but its the indian version) will be my best friend...

I will be in Germany last two weeks of Sept.. Nurenberg and Munich. I am looking forward to it, anyone in Germany or been to germany?

thanks!Embarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Germany - Will be going in Spet" in Travel forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

damilola

IF-Rockerz

damilola

Posted: 12 August 2008 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
OMG i love maggie noodles - i know it ha nothin to do wit ur Q buh i love it !!

and nope aint been to germany buh il find out stuff bout it for ya if dats wat u need

jasmine_triv

jasmine_triv

Posted: 14 August 2008 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
I went Germany 2 or 3 years ago. It is very eco-friendly and clean. They recycle nearly everything.

Germany is famous for its sausages and beer but there are other things you can eat and drink. I'm a veggie too, I was only there a few days so I ate chips, pizza and fruit. They have all the restaurants there like pizza hut, Mc Donalds, Nandos and I also saw a few Indian and Chinese restaurants. Or like you said you can just buy noodles and other raw food and just cook it yourself, that would be the cheaper option.

Hope that helps

AsliiGuy

IF-Dazzler

AsliiGuy

Posted: 18 August 2008 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by damilola

OMG i love maggie noodles - i know it ha nothin to do wit ur Q buh i love it !!

and nope aint been to germany buh il find out stuff bout it for ya if dats wat u need

Thanks Yar, no problem dont worry abou the info,
lol...I know what ya mean!
When i went to India Maggie was so cheap (i didnt buy it, bc i have home food to eat) but compared to the US.....

But I think me and maggie will be best friends In germany.

AsliiGuy

IF-Dazzler

AsliiGuy

Posted: 18 August 2008 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jasmine_triv

I went Germany 2 or 3 years ago. It is very eco-friendly and clean. They recycle nearly everything.

Germany is famous for its sausages and beer but there are other things you can eat and drink. I'm a veggie too, I was only there a few days so I ate chips, pizza and fruit. They have all the restaurants there like pizza hut, Mc Donalds, Nandos and I also saw a few Indian and Chinese restaurants. Or like you said you can just buy noodles and other raw food and just cook it yourself, that would be the cheaper option.

Hope that helps

wow thanks for the info! Germany is Europes most advanced country, so I think I should be ok, especially after reading your post.

I will try to find some Indian places to eat, I dont eat at fast food places like Pizza hut or McDonalds ( be careful beef in the fries!!!).

I will be in Nurenberg, then Munich for two weeks and then the third week we are going to Austria.

Should be fun, I will take pics and probably post..I think it would be ok to post in this section wouldnt it?

-Aishwarya-

IF-Dazzler

-Aishwarya-

Posted: 26 August 2008 at 4:37am | IP Logged
i have been to germany- cologne and dusseldorf

there are many indian restaurants there as i went to them

AsliiGuy

IF-Dazzler

AsliiGuy

Posted: 09 September 2008 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Only 1 more weekk...............Will be out of the US for 3wks 2days...Smile
2 wks Germany, 1 wk Austria and maybeeee 2days France..

Edited by AsliiGuy - 09 September 2008 at 10:04am

AsliiGuy

IF-Dazzler

AsliiGuy

Posted: 19 September 2008 at 12:29am | IP Logged
hi all...

(Hug)...

i landed safe...I am very busy....Its been couple of days so far, and its a really nice place. I am in Nurenberg now, will be going to Munich today...

I saw one Indian store (not sure if it was food or clothes)...

Talk later! Will post pics when I return...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top