Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

~ ~ Harshad Chopda FC ~ ~ ''Smiles Galore (Page 9)

delo IF-Sizzlerz
delo
delo

Posted: 14 August 2008 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by IndianPari

Hug

Hi Family!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Congrats on the 26th FC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Daisy, what can I say?  I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT!!!!!  You always work wonders with these FCs and for some reason, I get all choked up with each new one.  Thank u thank u thank u....sooooooooooooo muchBig smileTongue

You're absolutely right, Harshu's smiles on Page 1 brought an instant smile to my face....his smile is indeed infectious and the best thing about it, as is wonderfully stated there by Sara is that it reaches his eyes...its so very endearing. I know Sara has stated it soo well...Love her for writing it for me...She has penned it down so well

And now, the Thank You's....

Thanks, Sara, for the beautiful write-up...and of course, thanks to Daisy for getting this one prepared in time - I know how much time and effort goes into the FCs you deserve a Clap for all your hard work. I was working on this since last week...lol

The FC, as many of us said in the 25th, would not be possible without the members...you guys (bekhandi's as you may be LOL) make the HC FC more than just a FC...for me, you guys are extended family and I cherish the moments spent here amongst you.  I'm proud be a part of something so beautiful... Its actually so nice to have u guys here...The FC is incomplete w/o its members

Thank You to all of Harshu's fans for the undying love and support you shower upon him always.  Harsh is very blessed to have the likes of you behind him every step of the way. Awww I guess we r lucky to have such a talented actor and such a nice human bing in the industry

Thank You to Harshad Himself For Being the Incredible Person He Is...If It Weren't For Him, His Sincerity, His Genuine Personality, We Wouldn't Be Here....It is, In The End, His Simplistic Nature That Brings Us Together...Thank You Harshad, for being you! Exactly...my sentiments

Here's to #26, Good Times, and Stronger Ties...and of Course, To Harshad...May God Bless Him With Life's Finest Now And Forever... awwwwwww

Keep Rocking!
Hug

Love,
~Payal

OGX2010 IF-Sizzlerz
OGX2010
OGX2010

Posted: 14 August 2008 at 12:54pm | IP Logged

Thanks for the pics misty...tumhari tabiyat aaj waqai kharab hochuki hai ..its official now ROFL

delo IF-Sizzlerz
delo
delo

Posted: 14 August 2008 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Sidra..I LOVEEEEEEEE THAT SIGGY

Thats why I again used it in this FC...Its just too cute...Btw u havent edited ur post on the second page...I went back to check thatLOLLOL

Misty..the pics ur posting is just so amazinggggggggggg..Loveee u

Raksha....Do u mind if Harsh kills us???HahahahahaaahLOLLOL

Payal..Wishing u a very Happy Independe Day too

Guys my laptop ka battery is gone...will log in later..Bye tc...Tongue
VangelisFanatic Goldie
VangelisFanatic
VangelisFanatic

Posted: 14 August 2008 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by khanyasmin

HIYA payal , zainab..
oh yes payal ..i think we wont see harsh for the next whole week...Cry...koi baat nahiFC HAI NA....this FC is like MAIN HU NA...always there for us....we all will keep on discussing abt him...so we wont miss him

Why won't we see Harsh in the next week?? BTW...Ekta has included a tandav dance in MB on monday. I dunno who's dancing though!!!
HarshadianNo1 Goldie
HarshadianNo1
HarshadianNo1

Posted: 14 August 2008 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mistyeyed_25

Freedom is a feeling , Freedom is beliving..

Freedom is a bird in the sky, Freedom is flying high

Freedom is giving , Freedom is sharing
Freedom is equality, Freedom is prosperity
Freedom is responsibility..

Lets us the youth of today take the responsibility of making a brighter tomorrow  - that of peace, happiness, joy  - a boundaryless future where just harmony exists.

Happy Independence Day to All...

omg misty...if everyone in this world understands this meaning of freedom, this world would be such a wonderful place...i think our fc is better than the rest of the world...we come share , love ,laugh, no boundaries matters to us...its just loving and sharing..

love u muahhhhSmile

-Payal- IF-Rockerz
-Payal-
-Payal-

Posted: 14 August 2008 at 12:58pm | IP Logged

I feel next week won't be worth the time...Harshu won't be there, and Heer will have to stand there listening to Veera's bak bak some more...

I'm upset with the whole Preet/Ash angle....I still don't get it...if he's leading her on, he needs to just stop - no matter what, its not fair to her. 

Where have Gayatri and Ullu taken Prem off to?  I want him back and I want him back now! 

Oh, and Hello to all of you - Diasy, Priya, Yasmin (thanks for all the wonderful siggies, dear), Zainu, Siddy, Nina, Misty, Rakshu...who've I left out? 

Hello to the new members....I'm Payal - Nice to meet you all....welcome to the HC FC Family! Smile

Rakshu/Daisy, why is HC killing us? 

Edited by IndianPari - 14 August 2008 at 12:59pm
-Faith- IF-Sizzlerz
-Faith-
-Faith-

Dont want to but hab toCry go
Buhbyee Ru, Daisy, Priya, Misty, Siddy, Yasmin, Neha, Payal and everyone else..
Daisy seriously loveeeeeeee the theme and the write up..
And yeshh how cud I not mention.. Loved what Sara wroteClap
Take care
Keep Shmiling and Keep rocking!
*waves*
OGX2010 IF-Sizzlerz
OGX2010
OGX2010

btw guys..ek badi bekhandi news hai...u all noe tht harman rite...?...he mite be bak in da show after the 21st aug and dere may be a major track revolving around him...i just found out and uggh....i fink dere will be even more lil of prem now...Confused. i hav dis feelin...dey r bringin n all dese extra weirdos to accomodate for HC's time out while he wud be shootin for mb

Edited by sidrah fariq - 14 August 2008 at 12:59pm

Go to top