~ ~ Harshad Chopda FC ~ ~ ''Smiles Galore - Page 3

Posted: 15 years ago
HEY MISTY...kyu hume marna chahati ho...pahle toh sare smiling pics of harsh..aur now these killer looks...awwwwwwwwwww...he will definitely kill me someday

Sidra...Misty..Raksha

Neha..Fiona..Yasmin..Maria...Welcome guys

Am glad u guys liked the FC...I too loved it...Hahahahaha..Have u ever seen anyone praising one self....I am doing that....Hehehehehehehe..

Raksha..I will direct u to Swati who introduced this word ''bekhanda'' for us which is so synonymous with Harsh FC...I will tell u what it means acc to her..Lemme get that bekhandi here...Lol
Hey All, 

Hows everyone doing today... In a cheerful mood I hope...

@ Daisy - yep you were right.. except for that 30 second of prem, nothing else worth watching... cant believe they would actually waste an episode on veera... Preet and Ash were cute... quite like their pair....Todays Analysis would probably be the shortest analysis i would ever write
Edited by mistyeyed_25 - 15 years ago
Originally posted by delo

Sidra...Misty..Raksha

Neha..Fiona..Yasmin..Maria...Welcome guys

Am glad u guys liked the FC...I too loved it...Hahahahaha..Have u ever seen anyone praising one self....I am doing that....Hehehehehehehe..

Raksha..I will direct u to Swati who introduced this word ''bekhanda'' for us which is so synonymous with Harsh FC...I will tell u what it means acc to her..Lemme get that bekhandi here...Lol
hey daisy..its fantastic..just as u are..๐Ÿ˜Š...all the quotes abt smiling all the poems...tehy bought tears in my eyes...i wish harshad and all of us at FC smile always ...i dnt know if u girls saw this so posting again ...i forgot abt teh episode today...this fc is enough to cheer up for the whole weekend..๐Ÿ˜Š Edited by khanyasmin - 15 years ago
Originally posted by khanyasmin

HEY MISTY...kyu hume marna chahati ho...pahle toh sare smiling pics of harsh..aur now these killer looks...awwwwwwwwwww...he will definitely kill me someday

Lol.. i am happy... i shall see how many smiley smiley pictures of harsh... thanks daiz... love you for this...
Oyee Rakdsh... what your comments on todays episode re and what about the look prem gives heer... sigh *dreams* *dreams* Edited by mistyeyed_25 - 15 years ago
Originally posted by mistyeyed_25

Some More..

Omggg what happened to his hair here๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†This is surely the ''Classic Shagy Look''๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by delo

Omggg what happened to his hair here๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†This is surely the ''Classic Shagy Look''๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Hehehehe....Daisy, you caught the right picture...I was just abt to post my comments on this...He looks like a Tarzan in a suit....ROFL๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by raksha.l

Hehehehe....Daisy, you caught the right picture...I was just abt to post my comments on this...He looks like a Tarzan in a suit....ROFL๐Ÿ˜†

Harsh ne read kar liye tho hum dono ki jaan le lega...But I loveddd this look ...Hahahahahahah๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by raksha.l

he has got GEORGE OF THE JUNGLE look...๐Ÿ˜†....bechara harsh...iske baal kab katenge...๐Ÿ˜Š