Celebrity Fan Clubs

~ ~ Harshad Chopda FC ~ ~ ''Smiles Galore (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 189

-funnfrolic-

IF-Rockerz

-funnfrolic-

Posted: 14 August 2008 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Daisy.....this FC is beeeaaaauuutiful and I'm sure Harsh will love this one to you... cant wait for he has to say for this FC..

Some pictures to you from me.... Enjoy...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~ ~ Harshad Chopda FC ~ ~ ''Smiles Galore (Page 3)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Aanandaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Aanandaa

Woooooooow what a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge surprise Daisy...I love it, I love it and I really really LOVE ITTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL

Congos shongos to all the bekhandi fans of the biggest bekhandaLOL(has to be the biggest, because he managed to make us all bekhandisLOL)....I want to start this FC giving it up for our biggest bekhanda....Clap...Heres raising a toast for HC's Bollywood prospects...Day Dreaming

Okie Daisy you take all the questions if any, come your way regarding this word..LOL...Hopefully I put you in a huuuuuuuuuuge trouble....ROFL...

Here's my post from the last FC..Didn't realize that we finished 150 already..and posted it on 151st page....LOL

It was too late Daisy...I finished watching it just now...Ouch..
.Veera is just toooSleepy
and Heer ki stupidity ki had nahi hai...Angry
and Prem looks Day Dreaming,
 the way Premeer were standing togetherDay Dreaming...
didn't like the way they did not let Prem know about Veera's rishta beforehand...Ouch...
Preet and Ash's pairing is confirmed...Ermm
Now Meher have to choose one of  that Tom Cruise or chashmish...LOL

Hi Sid, Mistyyy and everybody else who is on now...*waves*

Hehe Neha - Tom Cruise=Varun (the new barthi in the zoo) and Chashmish= Harun(kaisa naam haiConfused)LOL

Oyeee Sids. I am here now...Just back at home yaar...Pulled an all nighter and am supposed to sleep now, but what the heck, I am not going to...I have to talk to you and that is more important....LOL

HarshadianNo1

Goldie

HarshadianNo1

CONGRATULATIONS ON THE 26TH FC...

I dont have words to express how much i loved it...Clapexcellent job daisy...and sara... 
Harshads smile brings smile to hundreds of faces..its very addictive...Tongue..
i would also like to share this with all of u..after seeing harshad i was searching for a fc like crazy...i did found a few...but never felt like a home there...they were just made for namesake...then finally i found our fc...mujhe toh jaise apni manzil mil gayi...everyone here are crazy abt harsh..and the good thing is its alive with lots of wonderful people like daisy sarah siddy payal raksha neha sara nandu mehndi...and many more...I have met my new family here....Smileand i really feel like i am meeting harsh everyday ...
Hats off to daisy yojana swati vaishu for letting this fc survive at its critical time...Clapwe have joined it at its peak time...but u people have really kept it alive...
LONG LIVE HARSHAD AND HCFC...

TIME TO ROCKSmileSmile

[khushi mein kuch jyada hi bada likh diyaLOL]

-funnfrolic-

IF-Rockerz

-funnfrolic-

Posted: 14 August 2008 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Some More..

HarshadianNo1

Goldie

HarshadianNo1

Posted: 14 August 2008 at 11:59am | IP Logged
HEY MISTY...kyu hume marna chahati ho...pahle toh sare smiling pics of harsh..aur now these killer looks...awwwwwwwwwww...he will definitely kill me someday

delo

IF-Sizzlerz

delo

Posted: 14 August 2008 at 12:00pm | IP Logged

Sidra...Misty..Raksha

Neha..Fiona..Yasmin..Maria...Welcome guys

Am glad u guys liked the FC...I too loved it...Hahahahaha..Have u ever seen anyone praising one self....I am doing that....Hehehehehehehe..

Raksha..I will direct u to Swati who introduced this word ''bekhanda'' for us which is so synonymous with Harsh FC...I will tell u what it means acc to her..Lemme get that bekhandi here...Lol

-funnfrolic-

IF-Rockerz

-funnfrolic-

Posted: 14 August 2008 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Hey All, 

Hows everyone doing today... In a cheerful mood I hope...

@ Daisy - yep you were right.. except for that 30 second of prem, nothing else worth watching... cant believe they would actually waste an episode on veera... Preet and Ash were cute... quite like their pair....Todays Analysis would probably be the shortest analysis i would ever write

Edited by mistyeyed_25 - 14 August 2008 at 12:06pm

HarshadianNo1

Goldie

HarshadianNo1

Posted: 14 August 2008 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by delo

Sidra...Misty..Raksha

Neha..Fiona..Yasmin..Maria...Welcome guys

Am glad u guys liked the FC...I too loved it...Hahahahaha..Have u ever seen anyone praising one self....I am doing that....Hehehehehehehe..

Raksha..I will direct u to Swati who introduced this word ''bekhanda'' for us which is so synonymous with Harsh FC...I will tell u what it means acc to her..Lemme get that bekhandi here...Lol
hey daisy..its fantastic..just as u are..Smile...all the quotes abt smiling all the poems...tehy bought tears in my eyes...i wish harshad and all of us at FC smile always ...i dnt know if u girls saw this so posting again ...i forgot abt teh episode today...this fc is enough to cheer up for the whole weekend..Smile

Edited by khanyasmin - 14 August 2008 at 12:07pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top