Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

~ ~ Harshad Chopda FC ~ ~ ''Smiles Galore (Page 188)

OGX2010 IF-Sizzlerz
OGX2010
OGX2010

Posted: 17 August 2008 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by IndianPari

Originally posted by sidrah fariq

omggg..I got so excited for a split secondShocked bt den it was a jokeLOL

btw i fink dese kind of speculations come wid da star package...especiali if u r an on screen popularr tv pair..every dammn BT couple has gone thru da same and our Harshitti are no exception...bt it gets annoyn when fings go out of hands and fans resort to the point of bashing odr people associated wid dem...for instance..da kind of treatment kunal was subjected to...or even dose gurls HC was seen around wid...dat is wht i presume is distasteful..

odawise all dis mazaq masti toh chalti hai..dont take it dat seriousliLOL

exactly, siddy.  it does come with being a star, but I feel bad that they have to undergo such speculation.  Unhe poora haq hai to live their lives normally without people questioning their every move.  But, I guess its just how it works....aur han, hasi mazaq tak theek hai, but its this very hazi masaq that is taken the wrong way by many, and thats when the bashing starts....thats why i am so apposed to it.

ughh yaa i noe...fans get sooo serious amidst all dis..and it turns realli sour eventuali..dats why i dont indulge in suh discussions any more at all....i have seen dis happen b4 and trust me it was pathetic da way fings ended up

Aanandaa IF-Sizzlerz
Aanandaa
Aanandaa

Posted: 17 August 2008 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Faith-

I can NOT disown u everrrrrr ..Can I disown me brain *nono*

Awww...I know you would never...Embarrassed...

Yup its a religious day.. actually night as well jo guzar gayi hai...

Acha...am so glad you follow all these religious days Zu...cho proud of you as usual...

Arre I had been praying and thought wudnt come here or think of Premeer or kuch bhi .. had managed well but then I woke up tou socha let me see whats going on here...
But yaa.. koi nahi I will pretend I never read kuch bhiEmbarrassed

Hehehe...u are cho cute..

Aww ya Payal its sad when the rumours effect and complicate their livesOuch
-Faith- IF-Sizzlerz
-Faith-
-Faith-

Posted: 17 August 2008 at 4:41pm | IP Logged

hiiiiiiiii zainuu diiii

welcome shelcomee....now wht..r u all set to take ur purity bath\?..bt den its me and ru rite.....humein hazam kaisey hota khana widout taking it out..do u realize now..da impact of not goin on msn at all
LOL

LOL I think I shud wait a bit for the purity bath.. coz u ppl have more plans.. Shocked lol bacho ko bhi kharab karringLOL

Haan u need to go to msn and hazam ur khana... LOL but then again its you.. and as Ru said I m not so doodh ki dhuli huwi and as I said I m paani ki dhuli huwiLOLLOL....

Yup Payal its time for quits... pg 150 bhi doneClapClap....

Awww Ru ofcourse yaar disowning never even if u want to I wontWink And oho I m not cute... *khafa* aiwee may

Edited by -Faith- - 17 August 2008 at 4:43pm
OGX2010 IF-Sizzlerz
OGX2010
OGX2010

Posted: 17 August 2008 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by IndianPari

Siddy, you're crazy if you think Daisy will let you post such things in the next FC...aur vaise bhi - aap dono toh Prem ke saath jannat mein hai na - unse vahi kyoun nahi pooch leti?

i said we need the kids to learn as well..dont worry abt daisy..woh kuh nahi kahhegi ..aiween darati hai sab koLOL

Anyway, the rest of us samajhdaar, nek insaans don't care to know about such besharam things...LOL

Aaaw....150 pages....Embarrassed  Guess its time to call it quits soon....
Aanandaa IF-Sizzlerz
Aanandaa
Aanandaa

Posted: 17 August 2008 at 4:42pm | IP Logged

Shocked 
Omggg Ru and Siddy LOL
What questions...
And the link u gave Ru for a fraction of a second I fell for it too.. But I agree with Payal too..
And wow just 2 pages to go..

Ru and Siddy u two na.. I need to go look for extra duppatas at this time *khafa*
Uff and today is Shab-e-baraat bhi and I slept earlier and now came for a sneek peek here before prayer time... Embarrassed and Lo and Behold what do u I see LOL
Heylo Doc jee.. ya chinku pinkus bhi.. Siddy lolllLOLLOLLOL the craziness bug bit u big time today naLOL

hiiiiiiiii zainuu diiii

welcome shelcomee....now wht..r u all set to take ur purity bath\?..bt den its me and ru rite.....humein hazam kaisey hota khana widout taking it out..do u realize now..da impact of not goin on msn at all
LOL

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy....Sids its 150 pages...

And you are right...Zu knows Sids and Ru...hahahha.....she will just look the other way, but can't help not talking to us jhelofying us...Embarrassed

-Payal- IF-Rockerz
-Payal-
-Payal-

Posted: 17 August 2008 at 4:44pm | IP Logged

Aww yaa I think I m still half asleep I guess.. I saw ur siggy and probably mistook u for her...O_o I realized after posting it...*hides muh* cholly

Why sorry?  Don't be....

Aww and ya me and Ru had lost it yest too on msn not this much but yaLOL

MSN is a very khatarnaak cheez, I tell you!  LOL

Awww I always do include all of my friends in my prayers without their saying bhiBig smileEmbarrassed .. will definitely do so

Aaaw, so sweet!  Thank you dear.

I knoww more than half the time the posts are like so random and sooo lol weird I dunno.. true its like y bother.. but then I have to catch up on so many FF's bhi.. Jaz ki Shafaq ki Rinki ki .. Haye Allah soo many.. Tweetu ki *hides muh* and then the MNST posts and estee posts and Anshu doses..Embarrassed those are all I read..

Yes, I too read certain FFs, and then of course, Misty and Estee's posts - but even then, where I used to have lengthy responses, I resort to just a simple thank you these days....MNST's posts are just hillarious....they are enjoyable...baaki sab is like you said just random stuff that doesn't make sense most of the time....Confused

haila, we have exceeded 150...they will shut us down any moment now for sure! 

Edited by IndianPari - 17 August 2008 at 4:45pm
OGX2010 IF-Sizzlerz
OGX2010
OGX2010

Posted: 17 August 2008 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1017898

link of the new FC...i found it..yayy..chalo wahaan ajaooo ab...sab
Aanandaa IF-Sizzlerz
Aanandaa
Aanandaa

Posted: 17 August 2008 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
Hey guys shld we dig that other FC that Daisy made????this is going way beyond and we dont want to waste our posts na...

Go to top