Kuchh Is Tara

My letter to Sony TV

safeplacetoland thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Here is my letter to sony tv...

Respected owner of Sony Entertainment Televison,

I have noticed this tradition of yours that you have been taking off all good shows just when they r going on full throttle, First Khwaish, then Amber Dhara and now Kuchh Is Tarah. Why are you taking off all shows? Kuchh Is Tarah is such a good show. The show has many fans. I can prove that by giving you the link of our Kuchh Is Tarah forum on India Forums.com. Heres the link-

Check out

Kuchh Is Tarah Forum

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/308

both r same links. I request you please open it. We all fans are so angry and disappointe with this tradition of yours. This is such a quality show. All of us wanna say one thing that KIT is the only good show on Sony TV so if you take it off air then Sony will be the worst channel on TV. Other shows are so foolish. That Waar Parivaar hardly has any viewers. Baabul ka Aangan was plain copying KIT with the split personality concept. It is like all other shows. Sujata is also a stupid show. No lady is treated like that by her husband and Waqt Batayega is soooo foolish. Why cant you take these shows off air instead????

Kuchh Is Tarah is such a unique and mindblowing show with a unique concept like that of the the same person Kanya and Natasha loving and hating Ranbir at the same time. We promise you that Sony will be the worst channel if KIT ends.

Other channels never take shows off air like this. This is so atrocious. I hope you will stop this and will not end Kuchh Is Tarah.

Your's faithfully,

An angryand sadKuchh Is Tarah fan Nidheya.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rajkin thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
also resend the mail we shld write in bold letters.
Axe KIT and axe ur entirely and only viewership of the channel.
we shld send each mail like this 20000 times so tht they know wht they r doin
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
i am with U too. Keep sending and sending
gr8_mms thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
iam wid u guys n my advice is that we all should send letters to sony tv so then they get to no that KIT has strong fans following 
matwamango thumbnail
I don't think its the ratings at all but Sony itself wants KIT to be more saas bahu type and Eka who knows what she thinks. I don't think she knows whats shes thinking half the time.

Think it must be creative differences of some sorts. Plus i think Ekta might alreadyhave other things planned for Akash.
-Diya- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
iam wid u guys 😳 plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz dont end KIT
rajkin thumbnail
Originally posted by: matwamango

I don't think its the ratings at all but Sony itself wants KIT to be more saas bahu type and Eka who knows what she thinks. I don't think she knows whats shes thinking half the time.

Think it must be creative differences of some sorts. Plus i think Ekta might alreadyhave other things planned for Akash.

Actually Ekta has time n again been  rediscovering Akash's brilliance.I am sure she is coming u p with a movie of his.Where direction,photography,screenplay is interfered upon only by Akash and not Ekta -so it will b a cool project.
Edited by rajkin - 15 years ago
matwamango thumbnail
Originally posted by: rajkin

Actually Ekta has time n again been  rediscovering Akash's brilliance.I am sure she is coming u p with a movie of his.Where direction,photography,screenplay is interfered upon only by Akash and not Ekta -so it will b a cool project.

I so hope U R right Rajkin but maybe we R fooling ourselves. With all these shows being axed. Who knows.Ekta being Ekta anything is possible.
rajkin thumbnail
Originally posted by: matwamango

I so hope U R right Rajkin but maybe we R fooling ourselves. With all these shows being axed. Who knows.Ekta being Ekta anything is possible.

So sweet of u to positively hope along with me.
Ekta mahaaan hai.Lets not forget -This phenomenon called akash-she is his boss.Something she is..
zainabay thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rajkin

also resend the mail we shld write in bold letters.
Axe KIT and axe ur entirely and only viewership of the channel.
we shld send each mail like this 20000 times so tht they know wht they r doin

i only have sony for KIT if KIt ends im swithching chanells