Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

TwilightLovee.

IF-Rockerz

TwilightLovee.

AKHGWBW Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 11 August 2008 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
ARGGGGHHHH!!!
I AM FREAKING OUT NOW AND HAVE BEEN FOR DAAAAYS!!

I cannot wait any longer! I haven't bought Breaking Dawn yet...Cos my mum or dad haven't had time to take me to a bookshop...And when i come to the forum i always see posts saying 'Something *SPOILER WARNING* ' And its just so tempting to read it!! But i save myself...But ARGHHHHH!!

And again the movie!! How many more days! I'm watching it for my b'day since my b'days in Dec tooooo! But its like 100 days away!! And i bet the 12th is not the date it comes out in the UK!! (BTW can someone please tell me what the release date is for Twilight, in the UK?Big smile)

I am waiting EAGERLY for BD and The movieee!!

Who else is in the same position as me?  I bet loads of people areOuchLOL

*Sigh*

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FREAKING OUT! Haven't bought BD yet =(" in Twilight forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

afgprincess786

Goldie

afgprincess786

Posted: 16 August 2008 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
lol i know how u feel (at least i think i do LOL) i just ordered the 1st twilight book online today and its gonna take like 11 more days for it to arrive- i can hardly wait for it!! Wacko

Post Reply New Post

Go to top