Page 8 of 22

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 14 August 2008 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Shocked YOU all want Atina to KILL me ALIVE...????? Cry

but why not....we wont get this golden chance everyday...huh??Wink
what do you think about it Atina...?.....Mels joot(like nets always says)ROFLROFLROFL

Edited by meli - 14 August 2008 at 7:19am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Check out our Special MOTW!! (Page 8)" in Other Topics forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

atina

IF-Veteran Member

atina

Posted: 14 August 2008 at 7:22am | IP Logged
go ahead and fry.......me.....kill.......me.....nail.......me.........and what not.......for one more week.........

vaazhga en makkals.....their suttram.....and soozhal.........

wow......wow........more than 700 clicks on this thread....????? with in four days that too.....??????? ennnaaaa.......anbu........ennna paasam..............Wink

Really my sincere thanks for all your love and support for me.......

Edited by atina - 14 August 2008 at 8:10am

atina

IF-Veteran Member

atina

Posted: 14 August 2008 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Caryn

Who do you want to be your partner if you should act in serial (don't ask for Kabilan as I know he is close to you) Big smile  Btw, how does Kabilan looks? Embarrassed

Caryn.......this is Kabilan's wedding piture link......you can even see me there......Wink

I will answer to your and others questions soon......I am at work...." suppose to be training some new employees.......???!!! ( hey....don't get me wrong....I am a very sincere worker........I just had a call and had to come to my cabin.......and here I ammm.....ok.....going.....swish.......zoom........

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 14 August 2008 at 8:21am | IP Logged
You look simply super atina. Its nice to see Atina, my bandham boss LOL All this while, Rindya image was there for Atina, now i get to see the real atina lols ............

thanks for sharing this picture with us

kadhambari

IF-Rockerz

kadhambari

Posted: 14 August 2008 at 8:28am | IP Logged
hey naan paarthuttu varadhukkula mundhikitiya neeee..........k k.........atina,black is my favourite color & u luk gr8 in it.  
u're a choreagrapher,teacher..........& now financial consultant...........how many more faces u have!!!!i'm glad u accept 2 stay in our hot seat 4 sum more days.........will get 2 know u more.

thanx for u'r patience & support inspite of u'r busy schedule.

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 14 August 2008 at 11:23am | IP Logged

Well, its 2 am here and i cud not sleep ... wondering wat to do so here goes my next set of questions Evil Smile

1. if a male red fox came out of a ufo and took the microphone and said "Atina i am here for you" what would you do??? Tongue

2. When you were younger, would you have passed up a possible love interest because of his toes aren't well maintained or just plain ugly? LOL

3. What's the one NOT acceptable excuse to wake you up in the middle of the night?Angry

4.  If you were homeless and had to stand on a street corner with a cardboard sign, what would you write? let us see your creativity here Wink

5. if K balachander asked you to act in a whacky movie, who from IF will you want to act as your side-kick and who will you pick for your heroin (let us assume here you are a famous hero)? both ought to be someone from IF.

Edited by netra_rama - 14 August 2008 at 11:24am

suram

Goldie

suram

Posted: 14 August 2008 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by atina

Grilled by suram :Atina kannu... here i come ...tott -a- doiing.......Evil Smile

As I have told before.....Suram is one  person who encouraged me to write updates.......In fact she only started a new thread for Bandham....and I put my nose there.,.......and hesitated but Suram gave all the spport which made me continue to be here........So a very special thanks to Suram........and also I remember a funny Pm exchange between us........I was thinking Suram is a "he".....and the She told that she is not a he but a she......and "she" is a good buddy to me today.....Wink 

Haiyo Atina... Special Thanks yellam solli yenna oru vazhi panniteengalae!!!!  Ammani.. nammakku nemba vekkamaa poiduthungoi!!!Blushing

1. If you are marooned in a beautiful island with a handsome hunk..How will you react???
Oh.....My.....God.......I will ask him to climb up all the coconut trees and get me tender coconut..........Wink I like it alot.........

Ada che... handsome hunk kitte vera yethuvumae kekka thonaliyaa???? Thenga kekkura ungala maangaa nu sollalaamaa???Tongue

2.The Bandham creative head/director is  impressed with you and has offered you a role, which one will you choose?
I would love to do Adhi's role....Nenaichen.....I am right!!!Big smile

ok......here is a secret.....I will not mention the name.....but I was offered a role for the upcoming serial as a college principal who is one of the leading character......????? How do you like that?.....but how can I....me here and the studios in chennai...it will not work out......CryCry

Ammani bada shtaaru aaipoteenganna nambala kandukuveengallo??Maranthu podaathengo ammani apporam naanu azhudhu poduven...aamaaamCry

3.If fairy Godmother suddenly appears in front of you and grants you 3 wishes.. what will you ask?

Make me see all of my buddies in IF
Put some real sense in all these TV serial directors' heads
Send me to HELL with my best buddy "SURAM"

Yen LollakkumAngry...Heaven nnu sonna korainjaa poidum???Angry Ithu yellam suthamaa nalla illayAngry..irukkattum irukkattumAngry

4. What is the most unsual thing that has happened when you were travelling??

This was one of my trips from Singapore to Madras by Singapore Airlines........I was travelling with my daughter Anita ( she was 15 years old) We were seated in the middle aile which has 6 seats in a row. My daughter was right in the aile seat and I was next to her and next to me was some uneducated & uncultured hamara desh young man. Evrything was ok....and suddenly I realised this man was "flashing"   ....oh....my....god.......that is it......soon I got up and dragged my daughters hand and went and told one of the crew.......and I refused to go back and sit in that seat............most of the crew members came and apologised to me including the captain and the pilot....and within a few minutes they told me to go to the business class for the rest of our journey..........I would never forget this and I think that man was warned by the captain and was seated somewhere else.........no idea.......because after that I did not want to go to that side at all............erh........Angry

Ewwwww....the perverted ba*****!!!Angry

5. What is the one thing that you could tell us about yourself that would really shock us??
I am a  dancer and a choreographer and presented countless programs in Brunei.

Yo Atina... Ithu shock illay pa ...pleasant surprise!!!Big smile

6. This thing satisfies your mind, body and soul. You can do it on bed, on a sofa , in the bathroom or practically anywhere.  Can you tell me what it is??Wink
he....he....he........ayo.....Suram pappppaaaaa.......mmmmmm.....vandu....vandu.......whitening the teeth with strips......Wink

Naanu nenaichathey vera....not *ahem *...it will an intresting kostin to ask others too....just to see what they come up with!!!Wink

7. You have invited some celebrities for dinner, and have left the food in the oven to warm.  To your horror ..it gets burned.. Now what will you do??
So simple......I will take them and improvise by re decorating with some fresh coloured vegs.....and some food coat them with coloured sugar......and name them fancy.........kaana....peennnna....sonaa.....masala & shush....shush......ish ish cake............and they all will enjoy and eat ..........Wink So....suram.....when are you visiting me buddy?????

Naanu varuven...aanaa intha burnt food koduthu yenna dabaaikka mudiyaathu!!! By the way... yenakku "Celebrity" status koduthathukku Dangsu mae!LOL

8. Lets say that you are a teacher..a student asks you a question and you have a mental block.... How will you samalichufy???

very simple......I will tell them.." oops sorry....right now I do not have an answer for your question but give me some time I will refer my book and let you know"

Bit adikira pazhakkam inuuma pogalai???Shocked

9. If Shah Rukh Khan says that he has a crush on you... what will you say???

" have you got permission from Gowry to tell this to me...????? yes..??? oh...ok.....let me run to my husband quickly and get his permission too........please  wait here....don't go away ok....."Wink WinkTongueClap

Paartumaa..vizhunthu adichukittu odaratha paartha..yenakku bhayamaa irukku.. adi -gidi pada porathu!!!

10. I want to buy a house for 1million dollars.  I have about $1 with me..Help me with a nice plan (Day Dreaming) to come up with 999,999!!!!Big smile

The house you want to buy has some special walls......just go near the walls and dammaaaaalllll.....damaaaallll....just mutify your head.....the balance 999999999 will kottum........

Financial aduvaisaraa irunthuginnu innameri aduvaisu kothugine paaru... ithey meri allaaraiyum oru vazhi panni manda kaaya vachudu..inna???LOL

Atina kannu... ozhungu mariyaadhaiyaa... jagaa vaangaama alla kelvikkum takkaru badhilu kodu mae..... I waitingsu.......

podumada......saaameeee....aaalai udunga.....

Udarathaa??? Inna kindalaa?? kana kanduginnu keera mae neeyi... vudarathaa millae??

Edited by suram - 14 August 2008 at 11:55am

~*Thamizhan*~

Viewbie

~*Thamizhan*~

Posted: 14 August 2008 at 1:00pm | IP Logged

cool! another chance to grill our moderator.. miss panniduvena intha great opportunity-yeh?!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top