Check out our Special MOTW!! (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 22

atina

IF-Veteran Member

atina

Posted: 13 August 2008 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
Grilled by rojapoooo

awww yes, Roja is here as well - well done Atina, am glad that you have joined the bandwagon of sundara Madras TamizhWink - and u are holding well.
Vaangammma.......neenga oru aaluthaan....baakkeee. ...... vandutteengala..........damaal.....dammmal...( me muttifying on the walls)

1. Imagine yourself as Thols of (alan)kolangal and imagine Roja in front of you Wink Well, that might work for almost all the serials but Kolangal takes the cake with carton, candle and knife!!! Well, the whole group here knows how Roja feels about that drag!!! Roja just stares .. stares ...stares...at Thols and there are umpteen questions safely tucked in her eyes. How would you wield?? if u can surface from this, u are  just a step below God Almighty LOL, And do not forget to put on that
undersized dirty yellow shirt - believe me,  that attire is like showing a red towel in front Winkof a raging bull  ( u can not  escape saying that u do not watch that - mad Roja will be madder to know that u escape that torture!!)

ayo Kadavule....meiyaalumeh......naan kolangal paakarathu illappa.....innnammma....unnoda ore bejaaraa keedu........innna....yello t SHIRT....INNNNAADUUU.......appuram naan bandham & magal pathi pesa aarambicuduven.........

2. If all the channels decide to stop producing /// telecasting serials -  from this minute - what would your world be like?

innameh.....ore adiya dabaikeereh......apuram naama ellam ehtukku irukom....? I with you....oru puthu channel shtart pannida maatom?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Check out our Special MOTW!! (Page 7)" in Other Topics forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

atina

IF-Veteran Member

atina

Posted: 13 August 2008 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Jasunap..........soon I will answer your questions........athuvara onnu shemayodu koodi kaathu irunno ketto........I never knew that you are from kerala.

Where from kerala?

I am originally from Alwaye/EKM.

jasunap

IF-Sizzlerz

jasunap

Posted: 13 August 2008 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by atina

Jasunap..........soon I will answer your questions........athuvara onnu shemayodu koodi kaathu irunno ketto........I never knew that you are from kerala.

Where from kerala?

I am originally from Alwaye/EKM.

from trivandrum.  order kittiya eppozhum yours obediently thanne.  kshemayodu koodi irikkaaam......LOLLOL

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 14 August 2008 at 12:14am | IP Logged
awww bhaskar here to congrats you?? so sweet of him. But will he be back with questions?? Never mind lah, Netra will PM and remind him later Evil Smile

hehehe u sure wanna be stuck with me for a whole one moths ... good joke atina. By the way, your sense of humour far better than our vadivel-ambi ROFL 

I've always had this picture on mind Atina - the strict and loving moderator. Never knew the other side of you. thanks to mels and now we got to know u much better. ShockedDance... cheoreographer... im surprised.....

Caryn

IF-Rockerz

Caryn

Posted: 14 August 2008 at 6:37am | IP Logged
See Atina, there is so much we did not know about you. Smile Meli, extend this for 2 weeks.  Well, we satharna people.  Royal people ellam konjam extra/special aa....... irukunum Big smile

I liked your answers.  Keralites - UNITE!!!Big smile

I was really laughing with your answers Atina.  I thought Suram was a "he" too.  ROFL  Until someone told me differently. 

Anyway, my question is...... Your daughter calls you and says "amma, I am coming to visit and bringing a special guest".  This sentence alone can put any mother on excitement level.  So I can imagine what you would be doing, the preparation you are making etc.  Now your daughter appears, and behind her comes her special guest who is her boyfriend.  What would your reaction be if that boy is tattooed all over, with spiky red coloured hair, pierced from head to toe and has the ugliest set of teeth?  Evil SmileIthu eppadi?

Then your son calls you up with the same message and ........ what would your reaction be, although I will tell you the scenario later.  LOL

Okay, while you are thinking about that some short questions............

Your favourite bolly/holly/holly actor
 - ditto - actresses

If you are given a chance to play a role in a English movie, which role you want to take and from which movie and why?  Btw, that was an interesting offer for you to act in a leading role.  You should take it maa.... then just like Nadiya, you will spend time in India/US

Which is your favourite spot in US and why?

Btw, I liked the way you said about watching birds.  Now which birds do you watch?  I mean the animals - birds or human birds (hunks) mind you.  Big smile

Who do you want to be your partner if you should act in serial (don't ask for Kabilan as I know he is close to you) Big smile  Btw, how does Kabilan looks? Embarrassed

8 questions only.  Never mind - TBC - thodarum Tongue

Edited by Caryn - 14 August 2008 at 6:49am

kadhambari

IF-Rockerz

kadhambari

Posted: 14 August 2008 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Caryn

See Atina, there is so much we did not know about you.  Meli, extend this for 2 weeks.  Well, we satharna people.  Royal people ellam konjam extra/special aa....... irukunum
mee valimozhiyiren caryn...............i wish it is extended by week or so. 
I liked your answers.  Keralites - UNITE!!!ClapClap

Caryn

IF-Rockerz

Caryn

Posted: 14 August 2008 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kadhambari

See Atina, there is so much we did not know about you.  Meli, extend this for 2 weeks.  Well, we satharna people.  Royal people ellam konjam extra/special aa....... irukunum
mee valimozhiyiren caryn...............i wish it is extended by week or so. 
I liked your answers.  Keralites - UNITE!!!ClapClap

more request, I am sure it will be extended.  Meliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii........ where are you?

U too? Big smile

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 14 August 2008 at 7:13am | IP Logged

See Atina, there is so much we did not know about you. Smile Meli, extend this for 2 weeks.  Well, we satharna people.  Royal people ellam konjam extra/special aa....... irukunum Big smile I agree with this. 2 weeks meli hunWink

Post Reply New Post

Go to top