Check out our Special MOTW!! (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 22

Caryn

IF-Rockerz

Caryn

Posted: 13 August 2008 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Well done Atina.  Nice and humourous answers. Smile

Question, weren't you a MOTW before?  Sorry, Meli, I thought she was one of the first ones to be MOTW.  Maybe I am mistaken.  So what... round 2 will do nicely. Big smile

Atina buddy, I had to encourage because I don't see you in other threads anymore, or even if I do it is very seldom.  So what a better way to get to know you all over again. Big smile  See, I did not know you were a teacher (or maybe I forgot)

Btw, I loved one of your answer - Netra - Kolaphangal Ranee..  very true. ROFL

I palagraised Jaz's questions, and now she palagraised my name! AngryAngry copycat!

Anyway Atina, my questions are:

If I were to come to America and visit you, (knowing this buddy) what are the places you will be recommending me to see in US.

If I was guest in your home, what kind of food you will be serving me?  LOL  And drinks! Wink  Narathar reh keep quiet!  No PMs to Atina. Angry

In your list, you named Malaysia is second bottom in the list (at least Malaysia one step ahead of UK, Usha! LOL).  What are the reasons that you least like Malaysia?  Care to share  your thoughts?  Why Brunei on top of the list and not your home land?  Evil Smile  what is great about US and not about other countries?

There I have asked the questions,  So I am going back to work. 

Btw, Meli, I asked only 3 questions,which has Part 1, Part 2, Part 3........ so it is within 10 Cool

Edited by Caryn - 13 August 2008 at 5:21am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Check out our Special MOTW!! (Page 6)" in Other Topics forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 13 August 2008 at 5:27am | IP Logged
ROFLROFL ambi unnake thevieya?? u try to put butter for atina but see my jas is here as usuall hehehehe bboooooooooooo ROFLROFL thanks jasssss

Caryn ROFLROFL i've already PM's atina lols ROFLROFL Between atina, u must be wondering who is narader ... dats me netra Wink

Edited by netra_rama - 13 August 2008 at 5:34am

kadhambari

IF-Rockerz

kadhambari

Posted: 13 August 2008 at 5:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by netra_rama

ROFLROFL ambi unnake thevieya?? u try to put butter for atina but see my jas is here as usuall hehehehe bboooooooooooo ROFLROFL thanks jasssss
naan onnum butter ellam podalai.........neenga appadi ninaicha naan porupillai.........enakku konjam nanjam nalla ennathai yaaravadhu vechirundhaangana porukkadhey unga 2 perukkumAngryb/w get back 2 chat thread..........ingae atina,roja akka,giri,meli ellarum serndhu thorathuvaanga spam panninaLOL 
Caryn ROFLROFL i've already PM's atina lols ROFLROFL

Bhaskar.T

IF-Sizzlerz

Bhaskar.T

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 13 August 2008 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
Congrats Atinaji!!!!!!!

Don't worry. I won't leave with just a congrats. LOL I'll be back after my office. You yourself brought this here. Wink

atina

IF-Veteran Member

atina

Posted: 13 August 2008 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bhaskar.T

Congrats Atinaji!!!!!!!

Don't worry. I won't leave with just a congrats. LOL I'll be back after my office. You yourself brought this here. Wink

Oh my god....I asked for trouble.......ha?????? I am scared.....already....please have mercy on me.....buddy

atina

IF-Veteran Member

atina

Posted: 13 August 2008 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
Grilled by suram :Atina kannu... here i come ...tott -a- doiing.......Evil Smile

As I have told before.....Suram is one  person who encouraged me to write updates.......In fact she only started a new thread for Bandham....and I put my nose there.,.......and hesitated but Suram gave all the spport which made me continue to be here........So a very special thanks to Suram........and also I remember a funny Pm exchange between us........I was thinking Suram is a "he".....and the She told that she is not a he but a she......and "she" is a good buddy to me today.....Wink 

1. If you are marooned in a beautiful island with a handsome hunk..How will you react???
Oh.....My.....God.......I will ask him to climb up all the coconut trees and get me tender coconut..........Wink I like it alot.........

2.The Bandham creative head/director is  impressed with you and has offered you a role, which one will you choose?
I would love to do Adhi's role....

ok......here is a secret.....I will not mention the name.....but I was offered a role for the upcoming serial as a college principal who is one of the leading character......????? How do you like that?.....but how can I....me here and the studios in chennai...it will not work out......CryCry

3.If fairy Godmother suddenly appears in front of you and grants you 3 wishes.. what will you ask?

Make me see all of my buddies in IF
Put some real sense in all these TV serial directors' heads
Send me to HELL with my best buddy "SURAM"

4. What is the most unsual thing that has happened when you were travelling??

This was one of my trips from Singapore to Madras by Singapore Airlines........I was travelling with my daughter Anita ( she was 15 years old) We were seated in the middle aile which has 6 seats in a row. My daughter was right in the aile seat and I was next to her and next to me was some uneducated & uncultured hamara desh young man. Evrything was ok....and suddenly I realised this man was "flashing"   ....oh....my....god.......that is it......soon I got up and dragged my daughters hand and went and told one of the crew.......and I refused to go back and sit in that seat............most of the crew members came and apologised to me including the captain and the pilot....and within a few minutes they told me to go to the business class for the rest of our journey..........I would never forget this and I think that man was warned by the captain and was seated somewhere else.........no idea.......because after that I did not want to go to that side at all............erh........Angry

5. What is the one thing that you could tell us about yourself that would really shock us??
I am a  dancer and a choreographer and presented countless programs in Brunei.

6. This thing satisfies your mind, body and soul. You can do it on bed, on a sofa , in the bathroom or practically anywhere.  Can you tell me what it is??Wink
he....he....he........ayo.....Suram pappppaaaaa.......mmmmmm.....vandu....vandu.......whitening the teeth with strips......Wink

7. You have invited some celebrities for dinner, and have left the food in the oven to warm.  To your horror ..it gets burned.. Now what will you do??
So simple......I will take them and improvise by re decorating with some fresh coloured vegs.....and some food coat them with coloured sugar......and name them fancy.........kaana....peennnna....sonaa.....masala & shush....shush......ish ish cake............and they all will enjoy and eat ..........Wink So....suram.....when are you visiting me buddy?????

8. Lets say that you are a teacher..a student asks you a question and you have a mental block.... How will you samalichufy???

very simple......I will tell them.." oops sorry....right now I do not have an answer for your question but give me some time I will refer my book and let you know"

9. If Shah Rukh Khan says that he has a crush on you... what will you say???

" have you got permission from Gowry to tell this to me...????? yes..??? oh...ok.....let me run to my husband quickly and get his permission too........please  wait here....don't go away ok....."Wink WinkTongueClap

10. I want to buy a house for 1million dollars.  I have about $1 with me..Help me with a nice plan (Day Dreaming) to come up with 999,999!!!!Big smile

The house you want to buy has some special walls......just go near the walls and dammaaaaalllll.....damaaaallll....just mutify your head.....the balance 999999999 will kottum........

Atina kannu... ozhungu mariyaadhaiyaa... jagaa vaangaama alla kelvikkum takkaru badhilu kodu mae..... I waitingsu.......

podumada......saaameeee....aaalai udunga.....

Edited by atina - 13 August 2008 at 10:48pm

atina

IF-Veteran Member

atina

Posted: 13 August 2008 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
AngryKosuru #2  by netra_rama

U Really gave me a good laugh early in d mrg... my gals are wondering if their amma has gone mad.............. LOL
They know they are always correct in what they wonder......don't worry!!!!

Niway, since u have done lots of it, here goes more ....... LOLLOL

1. If this forum were an island and you had to kill one person for food, who would you eat first and why?? i know you will say you have no cannibalistic tendencies, but imagine you had to...
Oh....no.....I will not escape....I have been waiting to do this long time......
ok....let me answer to ur question...yes...it will be suram...without any doubt.....why? because I love her so much and I want her to become part of me.....

2. if you had 20 min. to live what would be the last thing you do?And why?
I would go to Bandham section and see whether the update is done......because...I know you would have done it anyway....summma oru bandaaa thaan.....

3. If you had to be attached to another person (by the wrist/handcuffed)for a whole month who would it be and why? {you have to pick someone from IF querida Embarrassed }

You.......because I can be with kaesh

4. i have been wanting you ask you some crazy questions, but could not come up with any right now. what would be the craziest question you have been asked and how have you answered that?? and tell us why you think it was a crazy question!!

amma.....kuzhappal raaaneeee......yemmmmma....ippadi kuzhappareenga........oreh....kuzhappama....irukku.....so......oru kuzhappame illada oru doctor kitta poyee.......unga kuzhappathai ellam theethu kittu....appurammah....vandu ennayum  & ellarayum kuzhappunga.........ungal kuzhappam over aa????

5. do you ever think in songs???? do songs pop into your mind when people talk to you and have you wanted to sing at them??? Wink what song will you sing to answer me this question??
adi podi paithiya kaaree.....
nee puriyaadavala
chinangirusaaa......?????

6. do you drive? if so what? a)car b) bus c)people round the bend? LOL
I do drive.......ofcourse Car.....AngryAngryAngry
7.  if you had three annoying habits, which one would you give up first and why? which would you give up last and why? why do you have one in the middle anyway? do you think it is not so annoying a habit?
Che......I do not have"one" in the middle anyway.........innna question meh.....kasmalam....apppala po.....gammunu keda me.....onnume piriyalai......

8. why doesn't tarzan have a beard??? how does he manage to remain clean shaven etc...when razors etc...were not even invented???
you must have sent him some PMs......and here it goes.....all his beard fell off........Wink

9. you come back from vacation. your baggage is lost...you get home undress (you have no change of wear) and go to sleep, in the morning you find that your house has been robbed...everything gone including the clothes that you had left....now stuck with just a credit card how will make it to the nearest dept store to pick clothes??? which household items would you use??? (curtains are upholstry...so cant be used!)
he....he.....he.......you forgot one part of this story......you came along with me......and your luggage is also lost......but you did not undress before you went to bed like me.........so you see....I will simply come to your room and take off your dress from you and use it leaving the credit card with you........ithu eppadi irukku......??????

10. are you wishing you never met me??? Tongue
This is why I love you...netra because sometimes you speak the truth... nothing but truth.......like this question......Tongue

Well, so long for now. Got a long day ahead. Will be back at ngt to grill you more k LOLLOL

Edited by atina - 13 August 2008 at 10:21pm

atina

IF-Veteran Member

atina

Posted: 13 August 2008 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kadhambari

Atina...............rombave humorous person neenganu therinjikitaen..........i know u're busy......but neenga innum adhigam time enga kooda spend panna nalla irukkumnu thonudhu.
[/QUOTE]

oh yes....I am ready......where to come spend time....??? you mean here...???? NO PROBS MA.....

Post Reply New Post

Go to top