Check out our Special MOTW!! (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 22

atina

IF-Veteran Member

atina

Posted: 12 August 2008 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
innameh....soooooooram.......gammunu kedappennu paarthaa.....immmam kelviye kettu bejaru udriyeh......

.kasmalam....behmani......unga moomgileh.....en peechangaiye vaikha......

waitingsuleye irunga.....vandudaren......mavaleh.........parkalam oru kai.........

naan kudukara badill adiyile.....IF le irunde jaga vangikinu oodiruveenga paarunga........waits......waits...ok?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Check out our Special MOTW!! (Page 5)" in Other Topics forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kadhambari

IF-Rockerz

kadhambari

Posted: 12 August 2008 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by atina

Grilled by giriadimai

Ippadiyavadhu neenga inga vandha than unduBig smile... jus kidding. We all know how very very active you are behind the screens!

3) Are you interested in Bharatnatyam? Irrespective of the answer, will you give a 'Chandramukhi- Ra ra...' solo performance on Roja 's birthday?
Oh yes.....I am a trained dancer.....all kinds....why not......but make sure the stage is really really strong.......I am not in all that good shape anymore.....u see........
 ROFLROFLROFL

atina ungalukkula oru coimbatore lollu party olunjindu irukkumnu edhir paarkavey illaiBig smilekerala'la enga paalakadoWink

kadhambari

IF-Rockerz

kadhambari

Posted: 12 August 2008 at 8:39pm | IP Logged

Kosuru...Gril by same netra......Angry

I know meli said not more than 10 questions.. urrmmErmm  She did not say how many sets we are allowed to so I'm gona post in my next set....Wink LOLLOL
Mavaleh.........Ungalai appuran paarthukaren.........AngryAngryAngryhaiyya netravai gavanikka aalu vandaachu paaROFL

1. We know ur working. Tell us bout ur job? How often u check IF while at work ? Tongue
Normally three or four times.......a day.....I am a Financial advisor .....talk about loans and mortgages....come to me.......you want to borrow....$500 000...no probs....just bribe me.....Winkenna bribe pannalaamD'oh

2. What time you go to bed? Wats d last thing you do before getting into ur bed?
normally around midnight ( if nothing serious goes on IF) ...last thing I DO is to Pray....I am a good gal....you see....i cWinkso u're also gud gal......like meLOLLOLLOL

3. What time you wake up? wats d first thing you do? Tongue
6 am on week days and 7 am on week ends......first thing I do is....mmm....lemme think....open my eyes......better than meEmbarrassed

4. What makes you angry?
unpolite way of talking........Clap

5. What do you love to hate? N What do you hate to love?
amma....miss confussion.....I love to hate to be too fat.......and I hate to love to eat sweet dishes.....ConfusedConfused

6. If you could fall into a pool of anything, what would you like to fall in? Why?
I am already in the pool of your questions....what more you want me to jump into.........why? oh....simply I love this....( some times I tell lies you see)ROFL

7. What according to you is the toughest thing about making marriage successful?
nothing at all........I am one lucky gal in this matter..I love my husby and there is nothing tough in our lives.StarStarStar

8. when relaxing, you sit with....
a glass of lassy....on my swing in the patio...watching birds.......trees....flowers....and listening to all kinds of insects and birds.........and waiting for the humming birds to come for the honey in the vines we grow on our patio......watching coco playing ( doggy)

9. In one word, describe the following IF's......

meli -  angel
RP   -  smile & coffee
Giri -  pasam
Pat -  duty
Jas  - kurumbu
Caryn - buddy
Karthika - freindly
Suram - funny.......oh.....funnny
Ambi - helpfulConfusedConfusedConfused..........naan yaarukku help panninenD'oh
Nallu - good deciple
Ho - buddy gal
Sue - food
Vani - funny
ME Wink - responsible.....AngryAngry

10. What would you do if I come back later with few more sets?
dharma adithaaannnnnnnnnROFLROFLvaanga dhaan poraa,oops naan vidren jootLOL

Atina...............rombave humorous person neenganu therinjikitaen..........i know u're busy......but neenga innum adhigam time enga kooda spend panna nalla irukkumnu thonudhu.

jagdu

IF-Dazzler

jagdu

Posted: 12 August 2008 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
Atinama,
Let me sit back and enjoy. Poor thing you are already in a soup. Vandhu katti pidicchu protect pannaren. All for now.

sankadevi30

IF-Rockerz

sankadevi30

Posted: 13 August 2008 at 12:42am | IP Logged
i am really enjoying thisSmile

i loved the way u r answering

rojapoooo

IF-Sizzlerz

rojapoooo

Posted: 13 August 2008 at 1:37am | IP Logged
awww yes, Roja is here as well - well done Atina, am
glad that you have joined the bandwagon of sundara
Madras TamizhWink - and u are holding well.

1. Imagine yourself as Thols of (alan)kolangal and imagine
Roja in front of you Wink Well, that might work for almost all
the serials but Kolangal takes the cake with carton, candle
and knife!!! Well, the whole group here knows how Roja feels
about that drag!!! Roja just stares...stares...stares...at Thols
and there are umpteen questions safely tucked in her eyes.
How would you wield?? if u can surface from this, u are  just a
step below God Almighty LOL, And do not forget to put on that
undersized dirty yellow shirt - believe me,  that attire is like
showing a red towel in front Winkof a raging bull  ( u can not
escape saying that u do not watch that - mad Roja will be madder
to know that u escape that torture!!)

2. If all the channels decide to stop producing /// telecasting serials -
 from this minute - what would your world be like?

Edited by rojapoooo - 13 August 2008 at 1:38am

jasunap

IF-Sizzlerz

jasunap

Posted: 13 August 2008 at 3:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kadhambari

Kosuru...Gril by same netra......Angry

9. In one word, describe the following IF's......

meli -  angel
RP   -  smile & coffee
Giri -  pasam
Pat -  duty
Jas  - kurumbu
Caryn - buddy
Karthika - freindly
Suram - funny.......oh.....funnny
Ambi - helpfulConfusedConfusedConfused..........naan yaarukku help panninenD'oh adhu chumma ambi...vera varthaye kidaikkalai so she said helpful...when it came to you she ran out of positive adjectives
Evil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil Smile

Atina...............rombave humorous person neenganu therinjikitaen..........i know u're busy......but neenga innum adhigam time enga kooda spend panna nalla irukkumnu thonudhu.    narada take a look at this...enna maska....you think atina will stop us from uruting your mandai just becos ivalavu butter podarainu???

Edited by jasunap - 13 August 2008 at 4:14am

jasunap

IF-Sizzlerz

jasunap

Posted: 13 August 2008 at 4:13am | IP Logged
vera postil kandu atina velare relaxed aanunu.  adhu kondu jnan vera questions chodikkaam! choolu eduthondu ende puragil vararudhe.. chodiyamgal chodhichittu njan olichu oduva!

1. according to you which the most pretentious word??

2.  a brit adopting an american accent or an american adopting a brit accent...which will be funnier?? why???

3. You can horse around, feel sheepish that you are so easily cowed, or doggedly hound somebody who's acting fishy;  You can be a snake in the grass or crafty as a fox, as stubborn as a mule or eager as a beaver. You can wolf down your meal or eat like a bird.  why do we use so many animal metaphors??

4. Why do we capitalize the "I" in I, and not the "y" in you, the "u" in us, or the "w" in we?

5.  what is every woman's worst nightmare???

Post Reply New Post

Go to top