Check out our Special MOTW!! (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 22

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 12 August 2008 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Ra..ra...Ra pictures..??.My God.....Even our Maddie Roja akka will be scared and runaway if she sees thatROFL 

Looks like everyone here gonna make masalai dosai out of AtinaLOLLOLLOL

well..well..let me come back wtih more QsEvil Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Check out our Special MOTW!! (Page 4)" in Other Topics forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

usha_pooja

IF-Dazzler

usha_pooja

Posted: 12 August 2008 at 11:32am | IP Logged

Congrats on being the MOTW member:

heres my question:

1. What made you to become a biology teacher?

2. Do you enjoy teaching?

3. Your fonded memories?

4. What did you think of UK whlist studing there? What do you think of it now?

atina

IF-Veteran Member

atina

Posted: 12 August 2008 at 2:19pm | IP Logged

Grilled by jasunap

congrats atina....finally i get a chance to actually ask you a few things.....looks like there are too many people around here who are all my disciples in this one aspect!!!  kepp the flag flying high girls....

1. Once again it is carnival time...will you join me for a mardi gras party and king cake?
Oh yes...it is just a pleasure.....to go for this carnival.....especially with you......that will make things easier for me to come up with a good assasination plan to kill you........We can go with a lot of beads on our necks......and King cake....why not........I will make you into a tiny size and burry you in the cake dough and bake it nicely........and then cut the cake and throw it to the crowd.......who gets the cake pc with a doll inside????  ( miniature you........mmmm yousurvived that oven temperature too....) our RP..........I have no idea....what she is going to do next year???????

2.  if you are invited to a dance by a) a nerd b) a jock c)a bully d)a smart aleck  who gets the yes???  you have to pick one.
jock%20cartoons,%20jock%20cartoon,%20jock%20picture,%20jock%20pictures,%20jock%20image,%20jock%20images,%20jock%20illustration,%20jock%20illustrations

3.  how will you handle a regular houseguest who is just a wee bit too interested in your younger sister??
Immediately get him out of the house......but on the other hand if he is a nice guy........if he is really interested in my sister.......if my sister is willing........if my husband is ok.......if....my dogs are ok with  that......if my cats are willing.......hey....I am lost some where.....

4.  how would you react if you wore a "guess" t shirt and a stranger read that and asks "implants?"

5.  imagine you have mahatma
gandhi, george bush, bill gates and angelina jolie for dinner...tell us what you would make..appetisers to dessert...and why have you chosen the dishes you have....

Let us leave our Great Ghandi....I will go with the rest

G Bush:
Baked Tacos, Shrimp Ceviche, Tequila Chicken, Fajitas, Key Lime Pie....why because mexican food is his favorite.......

Bill Gates: He loves anything BBQ....I mean my job will be easy

Angelina Jolie : She loves any food from Mc Donalds!!!!!!! serve some Tequila and for the rest of the dishes I will ask Kavitha to help.........Wink

Amma Thaye.........aasai theenduthaa.......illlaiyaa...?????

atina

IF-Veteran Member

atina

Posted: 12 August 2008 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Kosuru...Gril by same netra......Angry

I know meli said not more than 10 questions.. urrmmErmm  She did not say how many sets we are allowed to so I'm gona post in my next set....Wink LOLLOL
Mavaleh.........Ungalai appuran paarthukaren.........AngryAngryAngry

1. We know ur working. Tell us bout ur job? How often u check IF while at work ? Tongue
Normally three or four times.......a day.....I am a Financial advisor .....talk about loans and mortgages....come to me.......you want to borrow....$500 000...no probs....just bribe me.....Wink

2. What time you go to bed? Wats d last thing you do before getting into ur bed?
normally around midnight ( if nothing serious goes on IF) ...last thing I DO is to Pray....I am a good gal....you see....

3. What time you wake up? wats d first thing you do? Tongue
6 am on week days and 7 am on week ends......first thing I do is....mmm....lemme think....open my eyes......

4. What makes you angry?
unpolite way of talking........

5. What do you love to hate? N What do you hate to love?
amma....miss confussion.....I love to hate to be too fat.......and I hate to love to eat sweet dishes.....

6. If you could fall into a pool of anything, what would you like to fall in? Why?
I am already in the pool of your questions....what more you want me to jump into.........why? oh....simply I love this....( some times I tell lies you see)

7. What according to you is the toughest thing about making marriage successful?
nothing at all........I am one lucky gal in this matter..I love my husby and there is nothing tough in our lives.

8. when relaxing, you sit with....
a glass of lassy....on my swing in the patio...watching birds.......trees....flowers....and listening to all kinds of insects and birds.........and waiting for the humming birds to come for the honey in the vines we grow on our patio......watching coco playing ( doggy)

9. In one word, describe the following IF's......

meli -  angel
RP   -  smile & coffee
Giri -  pasam
Pat -  duty
Jas  - kurumbu
Caryn - buddy
Karthika - freindly
Suram - funny.......oh.....funnny
Ambi - helpful
Nallu - good deciple
Ho - buddy gal
Sue - food
Vani - funny
ME Wink - responsible

10. What would you do if I come back later with few more sets?
dharma adithaaannnnnnnnn

Edited by atina - 12 August 2008 at 2:55pm

atina

IF-Veteran Member

atina

Posted: 12 August 2008 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
Grilled by Sue Nair
Atina molle just relax...I won't drill you with questions...just 2 or 3 to keep the ball rolling.Tongue

I love you for asking only three questions........( joking lah) Gnan...valareh relaxed aanu ketto.......

1. I came across India Forums - wanted to make new frens hence
    joined  the fun......what abt you?
I have written in detail in the first page answers to meli.......I am copying here for you sue " Those days.....I missed so much our Tamil programs ( that time there was no international TV provider in the state we lived) and I was googling and ended up in IF and was  active in Kasam se and few other sections........Then discovered the tamil section......soon.... "
2. What you think of members participation in some popular threads?
 Does it meet up to your expectations?
There is no expectation as such from me as a moderator........because this is a place where members and non members come and meet each other and exchange their view about various stuff of their own interest.......so I can not expect anything here....except......members active and friendly particiapation.......withoutbarking at each other........that is all.....
3. I am addicted to IF....Embarrassed...what abt you?
ofcourse me too........

Edited by atina - 13 August 2008 at 8:24am

atina

IF-Veteran Member

atina

Posted: 12 August 2008 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
ClapGrilled by usha_pooja

Congrats on being the MOTW member:

heres my question:

1. What made you to become a biology teacher?
I never wanted to become a teacher at all.......but those days getting teaching job was very easy in Brunei.....so when I got married and went to brunei just took up "a job".......but I can proudly tell you that I started loving that job and started doing more courses on Education.......and today I can sit back and tells that I am so proud to have taught so many children science and Bio and many of my ex students are doctors in many parts of the world.

2. Do you enjoy teaching?
I did.......I still miss my class room teaching......Cry

3. Your fonded memories?
Leading my students to many National and international competitions.....and come out as winners.......as a winning team ....travel to places.......sharing our knowledge to them....

my ex students.....most of them still write to me.......and I have so much to think and talk about them.

my experience as a teacher to number of Brunei Royal Family Children ( Real Prince and Princesses)

4. What did you think of UK whlist studing there? What do you think of it now?
I am sorry UK folks......when I studied there and now....I never liked UK...for so many reasons.....
the countries I lived ..... I arrange from most likable to the least
Brunei
USA
India
Malaysia
UK
Thanks Usha.......that was so sweet of you.....for not killing me with your questions .......Clap

suram

Goldie

suram

Posted: 12 August 2008 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
Atina kannu... here i come ...tott -a- doiing.......Evil Smile

1. If you are marooned in a beautiful island with a handsome hunk..How will you react???

2.The Bandham creative head/director is  impressed with you and has offered you a role, which one will you choose?

3.If fairy Godmother suddenly appears in front of you and grants you 3 wishes.. what will you ask?

4. What is the most unsual thing that has happened when you were travelling??

5. What is the one thing that you could tell us about yourself that would really shock us??

6. This thing satisfies your mind, body and soul. You can do it on bed, on a sofa , in the bathroom or practically anywhere.  Can you tell me what it is??Wink

7. You have invited some celebrities for dinner, and have left the food in the oven to warm.  To your horror ..it gets burned.. Now what will you do??

8. Lets say that you are a teacher..a student asks you a question and you have a mental block.... How will you samalichufy???

9. If Shah Rukh Khan says that he has a crush on you... what will you say???

10. I want to buy a house for 1million dollars.  I have about $1 with me..Help me with a nice plan (Day Dreaming) to come up with 999,999!!!!Big smile

Atina kannu... ozhungu mariyaadhaiyaa... jagaa vaangaama alla kelvikkum takkaru badhilu kodu mae..... I waitingsu.......

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 12 August 2008 at 6:31pm | IP Logged
U Really gave me a good laugh early in d mrg... my gals are wondering if their amma has gone mad.............. LOL

Niway, since u have done lots of it, here goes more ....... LOLLOL

1. If this forum were an island and you had to kill one person for food, who would you eat first and why?? i know you will say you have no cannibalistic tendencies, but imagine you had to...

2. if you had 20 min. to live what would be the last thing you do?And why?

3. If you had to be attached to another person (by the wrist/handcuffed)for a whole month who would it be and why? {you have to pick someone from IF querida Embarrassed }

4. i have been wanting you ask you some crazy questions, but could not come up with any right now. what would be the craziest question you have been asked and how have you answered that?? and tell us why you think it was a crazy question!!
5. do you ever think in songs???? do songs pop into your mind when people talk to you and have you wanted to sing at them??? Wink what song will you sing to answer me this question??

6. do you drive? if so what? a)car b) bus c)people round the bend? LOL
7.  if you had three annoying habits, which one would you give up first and why? which would you give up last and why? why do you have one in the middle anyway? do you think it is not so annoying a habit?

8. why doesn't tarzan have a beard??? how does he manage to remain clean shaven etc...when razors etc...were not even invented???

9. you come back from vacation. your baggage is lost...you get home undress (you have no change of wear) and go to sleep, in the morning you find that your house has been robbed...everything gone including the clothes that you had left....now stuck with just a credit card how will make it to the nearest dept store to pick clothes??? which household items would you use??? (curtains are upholstry...so cant be used!)

10. are you wishing you never met me??? Tongue

Well, so long for now. Got a long day ahead. Will be back at ngt to grill you more k LOLLOL

Edited by netra_rama - 12 August 2008 at 7:01pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top