Check out our Special MOTW!! (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 22

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 12 August 2008 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Sure i will Jas, since its not everyday we get to grill our leaders LOLEvil Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Check out our Special MOTW!! (Page 3)" in Other Topics forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 12 August 2008 at 7:03am | IP Logged
I know meli said not more than 10 questions.. urrmmErmm  She did not say how many sets we are allowed to so I'm gona post in my next set....Wink LOLLOL

1. We know ur working. Tell us bout ur job? How often u check IF while at work ? Tongue

2. What time you go to bed? Wats d last thing you do before getting into ur bed?

3. What time you wake up? wats d first thing you do? Tongue

4. What makes you angry?

5. What do you love to hate? N What do you hate to love?

6. If you could fall into a pool of anything, what would you like to fall in? Why?

7. What according to you is the toughest thing about making marriage successful?

8. when relaxing, you sit with....

9. In one word, describe the following IF's......

meli
RP
Giri
Pat
Jas
Caryn
Karthika
Suram
Ambi
Nallu
Ho
Sue
Vani
ME Wink 

10. What would you do if I come back later with few more sets?

Edited by netra_rama - 12 August 2008 at 7:05am

Karthikka

IF-Dazzler

Karthikka

Posted: 12 August 2008 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Oh my God, atina - you have loads to do, my love. LOL

Please explain your answers, k?

1. Rajni or Kamal?
2. Chitti or Selvi?
3. If alumnus is alumni, locus is loci, why is campus not campii?
4. What do you do in real life, when you are not Atina the Mod?
5.Which came first, the chicken or the egg?

Thanks daa.

suram

Goldie

suram

Posted: 12 August 2008 at 7:13am | IP Logged
OHO  ATINA!!!!ROFL

Yabba vavuru valichi pallu allam sulukituchu mae.....!!!

Vaamaa Kannu Muneemaa!!!  Maatikiniyaa????  Unniya appadiyae alaakaa abase panni Hottu-seattu la kuntha vachutaangalaa????  A achak.. a achak.. a achak.. a achak..DancingDancing

I wills comes backsu withu sommu kostinsu...Intha opportunity ya miss panna naanu yenna kenaiyaa???Wink...

Antia sweet of you to remember our earlier days in IFSmile... But I will still grill UEvil SmileEvil Smile

atina

IF-Veteran Member

atina

Posted: 12 August 2008 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Karthika, Netra & Giri......will soon answer all your questions.......you don't have to be so sincere diciples of Jasu....BTW.....Angry.....and I am planning a major assasination for jasu...............for giving ideas like this to you all..........Wink

Vani.........to know me...???? just read all this questions and answers buddy.........and thanks for not planning to fry me ...!!!!???

Caryn.......erhh........you too buddy????!!!!

Jasunup.....Vammmaaa......thalaivi.......kannu.......( will anser your ???? soon dear)

Suram.......ayeh.....summma kammunu keda meh.......inna ore dhabar udareenga..........vaanga oru kai parthukalam........

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 12 August 2008 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Atina molle just relax...I won't drill you with questions...just 2 or 3 to keep the ball rolling.Tongue

1. I came across India Forums - wanted to make new frens hence
    joined  the fun......what abt you?
2. What you think of members participation in some popular threads?
    Does it meet up to your expectations?
3. I am addicted to IF....Embarrassed...what abt you?

atina

IF-Veteran Member

atina

Posted: 12 August 2008 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Gril by netra_rama Here goes my first set dear atina Embarrassed

1. You had mention about living in Malaysia before, how long were you there? Where where were you   staying?
Goerge Town ...Penang.....just a little more than a year before going to Brunei

2. Where are you from?
Kerala....India....

3. In you point of view, how would you sum up the following :- Wink

a) Nithila & Selva - Endless Love

b) Jeeva & Praba - Best Friends

c) Jeeva & Sakti - ???? Sakti is yet to meet Jeeva....I am sure you wanted to ask Nithila & Sakti right???? - Nithila......No jollu... Sakti.....Jollo.....jollluu ( guessing...)

d) Karpagam & Jeeva - Karpagam....pouring hatredness & Jeeva....longing for pasam

e) Tamarai & Adhi - Tamarai...lost sheep & Aadhi Lioness with evil mind

4. 'Be Realistic, Demand the Impossible' this is a corporate slogan, if you were given the option, what will you be demanding? Smile Be realistic....

5. Are you matured? What makes you say so? Wink 
Do you think so.......really?????Am I....????? God only knows......

6. If you were granted a choice of a wish where you will get everything you wanted, and a wish where you did not get anything that you do not want, which will you choose and why? (ErmmAre you confused... because netra is nowConfusedLOL)
ennamma kannu....kuzhappal raaneee...........

7. If you could air your views about anything on this forum, what will they be? And why ? Smile 
Oh ......I should be see my buddies from all over the world.....as we write to them........how nice it will be .....zooommmmmmm......and I should be able to taste all those goodies by our Kavi kutty and others........and.......marnthu pochu pa......naan intha aattathukku varalai.......

8. If you could change something about yourlife, what would it be? And why do you want to change it? Tongue
I want to bring my mother back to life....because I never had enough of her....when I was 20+ she died

9. What would you prefer, Romance Without Life or Life Without Romance ? Tongue......he he.......Life with romance and surprises yaar

10. What would you do if I landed on your front door with a bunch of long stemmed roses and a plan for a wild ladies night? TongueLOL
First of all I will look over you shoulders for the "other ladies" and then will let you all in.......and I am sure we all will have fun........after all....we are Ifians.

atina

IF-Veteran Member

atina

Posted: 12 August 2008 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Grilled by giriadimai

Ippadiyavadhu neenga inga vandha than unduBig smile... jus kidding. We all know how very very active you are behind the screens!

Here are some starters.

1) When is your next interview with a TV personality?
Soon with Bandham Kabilan ( phone interview)

2) You are required  to script, produce, choreograph, direct, edit etc etc  a tamil TV serial, which should have atleast 579 characters. Please remember, the viewers should not forget even one character and you are not to lose even one viewer. How will you go about doing thatEvil Smile ( Please donot blame me, I am Jas' studentLOL)

Jasu........irumma.......vaaren......Ok......what a number 579? .....mmm....you know what....I will never have any problem in doing so since I trust my assistant director Jasunap....lemme ask her and answer to this question......Wink

3) Are you interested in Bharatnatyam? Irrespective of the answer, will you give a 'Chandramukhi- Ra ra...' solo performance on Roja 's birthday?
Oh yes.....I am a trained dancer.....all kinds....why not......but make sure the stage is really really strong.......I am not in all that good shape anymore.....u see........

4) How many hours of sleep do you have in a day (or night)?
I can not sleep during day time....no matter whatever it takes.......night normally I go to bed by midnight.....if nothing is to be done on IF........there were nights when I sat on msn chat or phone with jayshree or Sree until my early morning 2 or 3.......but  not anymore that long........wake up sharp 6 am......week days and 7 am on weekends

5) What are you addicted to ( other than IF)?
cooking good food and giving to friends.......bird watching

Will come back againBig smile
kadavule kaapaathupa.........

Edited by atina - 12 August 2008 at 9:38am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top