Originally posted by rojapoooo

Vaangammaaa vadiyaar amma
varaverkka vandhom amma

for a change , teacher ai naanga Qs kekka
porom..hiya jolly ...Roja has no questioning
skills ..but...hold on.... she will come back with
her Qs - Roja brand???oh yesWink

oh my god....I am already worried.......and going to hide somewhere........Wink

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Check out our Special MOTW!! (Page 2)" in Other Topics forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

atina

Channel Moderator

atina

Posted: 11 August 2008 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kadhambari

oh vow,i dun no much abt her & wanted 2 know her..................congrats Atina & thanx meli kanna.

lemme go thru u'r answers for some more days & ask u kostins........i'm waiting 4 jas,giri,roja akka & netra's kostins & atina's answersWink 

Suram unga vendudhal niraiveriduchu...................neenga kostin kekka poreengala illai relax panna poreengala!!!!

Will wait for your questions Kadhambari.......

What???? Suram has been waiting to gril me on this hot seat?????
ayo Suram.....By the way Suram was one of my earliest supporters ....who made to write more updates......and one more time Thanks Suram

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 11 August 2008 at 11:00pm | IP Logged

Here goes my first set dear atina Embarrassed

1. You had mention about living in Malaysia before, how long were you there? Where where were you   staying?

2. Where are you from?

3. In you point of view, how would you sum up the following :- Wink

a) Nithila & Selva

b) Jeeva & Praba

c) Jeeva & Sakti

d) Karpagam & Jeeva

e) Tamarai & Adhi

4. "Be Realistic, Demand the Impossible" this is a corporate slogan, if you were the option, what will you be demanding? Smile

5. Are you matured? What makes you say so? Wink

6. If you were granted a choice of a wish where you will get everything you wanted, and a wish where you did not get anything that you do not want, which will you choose and why? (ErmmAre you confused... because netra is nowConfusedLOL)

7. If you could air your views about anything on this forum, what will they be? And why ? Smile

8. If you could change something about yourlife, what would it be? And why do you want to change it? Tongue

9. What would you prefer, Romance Without Life or Life Without Romance ? Tongue

10. What would you do if I landed on your front door with a bunch of long stemmed roses and a plan for a wild ladies night? TongueLOL

Edited by netra_rama - 11 August 2008 at 11:03pm

giriadimai

IF-Dazzler

giriadimai

Posted: 11 August 2008 at 11:22pm | IP Logged

Congrats AtinajiClapClap

Ippadiyavadhu neenga inga vandha than unduBig smile... jus kidding. We all know how very very active you are behind the screens!

Here are some starters.

1) When is your next interview with a TV personality?

2) You are required  to script, produce, choreograph, direct, edit etc etc  a tamil TV serial, which should have atleast 579 characters. Please remember, the viewers should not forget even one character and you are not to lose even one viewer. How will you go about doing thatEvil Smile ( Please donot blame me, I am Jas' studentLOL)

3) Are you interested in Bharatnatyam? Irrespective of the answer, will you give a 'Chandramukhi- Ra ra...' solo performance on Roja 's birthday?

4) How many hours of sleep do you have in a day (or night)?

5) What are you addicted to ( other than IF)?

Will come back againBig smile

kadhambari

IF-Rockerz

kadhambari

Posted: 12 August 2008 at 12:53am | IP Logged
netra & giri are true Jas's sishyas'nu prove pannitaanga.........where r u jassie!!!

Vani19

IF-Rockerz

Vani19

Posted: 12 August 2008 at 3:49am | IP Logged
Congrats Atina, I dun know much about you and wanted 2 know you. Smile

Caryn

IF-Rockerz

Caryn

Posted: 12 August 2008 at 4:41am | IP Logged

Congrats Atina......... raraaa.......... ClapClapClap  we have started.  So don't hide, coz we will haunt you in Bandham.  We know you 'hide' there.LOL

jazzie kannu, let the games begin.  Where are you Jazzie? Big smile

Edited by Caryn - 12 August 2008 at 4:42am

jasunap

IF-Sizzlerz

jasunap

Posted: 12 August 2008 at 4:52am | IP Logged
congrats atina....finally i get a chance to actually ask you a few things.....looks like there are too many people around here who are all my disciples in this one aspect!!!  keep the flag flying high girls....

1. Once again it is carnival time...will you join me for a mardi gras party and king cake?

2.  if you are invited to a dance by a) a nerd b) a jock c)a bully d)a smart aleck  who gets the yes???  you have to pick one.

3.  how will you handle a regular houseguest who is just a wee bit too interested in your younger sister??

4.  how would you react if you wore a "guess" t shirt and a stranger read that and asks "implants?"

5.  imagine you have mahatma gandhi, george bush, bill gates and angelina jolie for dinner...tell us what you would make..appetisers to dessert...and why have you chosen the dishes you have....

Edited by jasunap - 13 August 2008 at 3:29am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top