Check out our Special MOTW!! (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 22

atina

IF-Veteran Member

atina

Posted: 16 August 2008 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Extra Kosuru # 33399 by netra_rama

Well, its 2 am here and i cud not sleep ... wondering wat to do so here goes my next set of questions Evil Smileyeah.....right.....I will constantly pray to god to give you a good and sound sleep from tonight.....

1. if a male red fox came out of a ufo and took the microphone and said "Atina i am here for you" what would you do??? Tongue
"Oh sure.......I will come with you.....but wait a minute I love netra so much....she is close to my heart...let me take her also with pleasee......( idu eppadi irukku??????!!!!!Clap)

2. When you were younger, would you have passed up a possible love interest because of his toes aren't well maintained or just plain ugly? LOL
why toes.......only......???? come on......Wink

3. What's the one NOT acceptable excuse to wake you up in the middle of the night?Angry
there are some burglers in my house!!!!!
my neibours house is on fire!!!!!
netra, Suram and Jas are being kidnapped by a serial killer!!!!!Wink
roja is crying for a cup of coffee
kadhambari is tortured by constant coaching by jas

4.  If you were homeless and had to stand on a street corner with a cardboard sign, what would you write? let us see your creativity here Wink
arg-arrow-rule-green3-4c.gif%20%283870%20bytes%29
hey buddies.....I am homeless and
right now I am looking for a small home
something like this....well I can mangae...it is ok....

I use to ride in my super fast kuppai vandi.......

but if you are giving this vandi...I will some how manage with it

1950%20Sedan%20Animation
I did not have much time to make this sign board......anyway
Please have some mercy on me and me a nice home
thanks...and bye
Please%20do%20not%20link%20directly%20to%20this%20image.

arg-arrow-rule-green3-4c.gif%20%283870%20bytes%29

5. if K balachander asked you to act in a whacky movie, who from IF will you want to act as your side-kick and who will you pick for your heroin (let us assume here you are a famous hero)? both ought to be someone from IF. )
with out doubt my side-kick will be Suram the great
my heroine will be Roja or Giriadimai

Edited by atina - 16 August 2008 at 7:47am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Check out our Special MOTW!! (Page 10)" in Other Topics forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kadhambari

IF-Rockerz

kadhambari

Posted: 16 August 2008 at 8:01am | IP Logged
atina........neengalum ennai kaivittuteengalaa........pochu ponga

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 16 August 2008 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Not bad Atina .. u have done all except Karthi's, nallu's & mine. Urrmmm 3 more set left huh?? Lemme add in more then Evil Smile

1. women have progressed a great deal in this world during the last 60 years. but the attitude of the society does not seem to have changed. more and more men find it difficult to accept bold, and beautiful women. how would you set about to change this??

2 "success for some people depends on becoming well known and for others it depends on not being found out!" what do you make of this????

3. is there anyone you would like to see who is launched on to space with a one way ticket (From IF) ??? (i am excluded..cos i have to come back to ask you more questions TongueWink)

4. if a ghost comes and sits on your bed one night and attempts to chat with you...what would you say to break the ice?

5. if your husband permitted you could have a bill board in your yard...what would it say???

6. what is the wittiest thing you could say to a judge so he could keep you out of jail???Wink

7. what made you chose the id you have??? is there some meaning to it???

8. how is the hot seat going thus far for you???? are you enjoying it???

9. does spiderman suck back the web etc.. that he spins after he uses it???

10. When someone asks "Can I have a volunteer?" do you

a) Throw your arm in the air and wave it about with a smile from ear to ear? and why not???

b) Raise your hand slowly with a sheepish giggle? and why not???

c) Eagerly look around for the first arm in the air, and laugh at them? and why not???

D) Hide? and why not???? 

Edited by netra_rama - 16 August 2008 at 8:32am

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 16 August 2008 at 8:33am | IP Logged
ROFLROFLNezu, ithu romba too much a ella??? Now I am 100% sure Atina will kill you ROFLROFLROFL

atina

IF-Veteran Member

atina

Posted: 16 August 2008 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Grilled by nallu

its fun to read ur answers very funny ones so decided i will ask some que too
oh...i see...in that case I have to change my style of answering ha? may be serious...?? na...na....it won't work here that way roght? ada pongappa......ellarum serndu ennai kollarathaa theermaanichaachu.....intha lachanathil.....my answers funny ya iruntha enna serios aa irunthaa enna........pongappa.....CryCry

1. what will u do if u r left alone with say bandham's hero???

He likes to drive around....so he may take me around chennai and will end up in one of his fav restaurants......and we may be discussing so much about recipes...( he is a good cook and loves to cook tooClap)....thuis is the deepak I know.....but after his wedding...I am not sure....I guess he is still the same!!!!

Heroine?

That would be Preethi......She would open the presents I gave and say" oh....you should not have bothered ....but I like all of them....Thanks..." and then we would continue our converstion in malayalam....about dance and baked goodies ( her favorites)

2. what is ur weirdest fantasy??
Intha.......Suram, Netra, Roja, Meli, Jas, Nallu, Giri adimai, Kadhambari & caryn ....ivnanga ellaraiyum oda.....oda veratti......appuram......intha Suram, Netra and Jas......should be handed over to the eman....to take them away to the worst paart of his HELL.....
I will spare Usha and sue since they were only two people who did bother me that much.......

3. if u r a man what will u be then-what profession??
Bill gates.......you knwo the profession.....hu????

4. if u r just 10 yr old kid what will be the first thing u do??
Go watch a circus show

Please%20do%20not%20link%20directly%20to%20this%20image.

5. one thing u can't live without???
IF and you all my buddies.......Cry

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 16 August 2008 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by atina

2. what is ur weirdest fantasy??
Intha.......Suram, Netra, Roja, Meli, Jas, Nallu, Giri adimai, Kadhambari & caryn ....ivnanga ellaraiyum oda.....oda veratti......appuram......intha Suram, Netra and Jas......should be handed over to the eman....to take them away to the worst paart of his HELL.....
I will spare Usha and sue since they were only two people who did bother me that much.......

thats unfair........I only asked u 4 questions and u included me on that verattai listBroken Heart but since u have added me there...let me for serious grill u naaROFLROFLROFL......but enn intha kollai veri on Nezu, Suram and jas...??? LOL

atina

IF-Veteran Member

atina

Posted: 16 August 2008 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suram

Originally posted by atina

Grilled by suram :Atina kannu... here i come ...tott -a- doiing.......Evil Smile

podumada......saaameeee....aaalai udunga.....

Udarathaa??? Inna kindalaa?? kana kanduginnu keera mae neeyi... vudarathaa millae??

inname....Suram.....bada bejaara keethu....unnoda....adanga maatee ya ma........gammunu kedammeh.....kasmalam....beymaani......thunnuttu oottaande....paduthu kedakkame......emmah.......usure eduka vaareh.......aye........summah udaar udaathe meh.......naan appaleh romba pollatha manchee aa pooduven.....ah...n..ga k!!!!!

atina

IF-Veteran Member

atina

Posted: 16 August 2008 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kadhambari

atina........neengalum ennai kaivittuteengalaa........pochu ponga
did I miss your questions...???? ayo...please clear my doubts....some body help me.......

Post Reply New Post

Go to top