Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Here goes my first set dear atina 😳

1. You had mention about living in Malaysia before, how long were you there? Where where were you   staying?

2. Where are you from?

3. In you point of view, how would you sum up the following :- πŸ˜‰

a) Nithila & Selva

b) Jeeva & Praba

c) Jeeva & Sakti

d) Karpagam & Jeeva

e) Tamarai & Adhi

4. "Be Realistic, Demand the Impossible" this is a corporate slogan, if you were the option, what will you be demanding? 😊

5. Are you matured? What makes you say so? πŸ˜‰

6. If you were granted a choice of a wish where you will get everything you wanted, and a wish where you did not get anything that you do not want, which will you choose and why? (πŸ€”Are you confused... because netra is nowπŸ˜•πŸ˜†)

7. If you could air your views about anything on this forum, what will they be? And why ? 😊

8. If you could change something about yourlife, what would it be? And why do you want to change it? πŸ˜›

9. What would you prefer, Romance Without Life or Life Without Romance ? πŸ˜›

10. What would you do if I landed on your front door with a bunch of long stemmed roses and a plan for a wild ladies night? πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Edited by netra_rama - 15 years ago
girivanam thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Congrats AtinajiπŸ‘πŸ‘

Ippadiyavadhu neenga inga vandha than unduπŸ˜ƒ... jus kidding. We all know how very very active you are behind the screens!

Here are some starters.

1) When is your next interview with a TV personality?

2) You are required  to script, produce, choreograph, direct, edit etc etc  a tamil TV serial, which should have atleast 579 characters. Please remember, the viewers should not forget even one character and you are not to lose even one viewer. How will you go about doing that😈 ( Please donot blame me, I am Jas' studentπŸ˜†)

3) Are you interested in Bharatnatyam? Irrespective of the answer, will you give a 'Chandramukhi- Ra ra...' solo performance on Roja 's birthday?

4) How many hours of sleep do you have in a day (or night)?

5) What are you addicted to ( other than IF)?

Will come back againπŸ˜ƒ
kadhambari thumbnail
netra & giri are true Jas's sishyas'nu prove pannitaanga.........where r u jassie!!!
Vani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Congrats Atina, I dun know much about you and wanted 2 know you. 😊
Caryn thumbnail

Congrats Atina......... raraaa.......... πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘  we have started.  So don't hide, coz we will haunt you in Bandham.  We know you 'hide' there.πŸ˜†

jazzie kannu, let the games begin.  Where are you Jazzie? πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Caryn - 15 years ago
jasunap thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
congrats atina....finally i get a chance to actually ask you a few things.....looks like there are too many people around here who are all my disciples in this one aspect!!!  keep the flag flying high girls....

1. Once again it is carnival time...will you join me for a mardi gras party and king cake?

2.  if you are invited to a dance by a) a nerd b) a jock c)a bully d)a smart aleck  who gets the yes???  you have to pick one.

3.  how will you handle a regular houseguest who is just a wee bit too interested in your younger sister??

4.  how would you react if you wore a "guess" t shirt and a stranger read that and asks "implants?"

5.  imagine you have mahatma gandhi, george bush, bill gates and angelina jolie for dinner...tell us what you would make..appetisers to dessert...and why have you chosen the dishes you have....

Edited by jasunap - 15 years ago
netra_rama thumbnail
Sure i will Jas, since its not everyday we get to grill our leaders πŸ˜†πŸ˜ˆ
netra_rama thumbnail
I know meli said not more than 10 questions.. urrmmπŸ€”  She did not say how many sets we are allowed to so I'm gona post in my next set....πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

1. We know ur working. Tell us bout ur job? How often u check IF while at work ? πŸ˜›

2. What time you go to bed? Wats d last thing you do before getting into ur bed?

3. What time you wake up? wats d first thing you do? πŸ˜›

4. What makes you angry?

5. What do you love to hate? N What do you hate to love?

6. If you could fall into a pool of anything, what would you like to fall in? Why?

7. What according to you is the toughest thing about making marriage successful?

8. when relaxing, you sit with....

9. In one word, describe the following IF's......

meli
RP
Giri
Pat
Jas
Caryn
Karthika
Suram
Ambi
Nallu
Ho
Sue
Vani
ME πŸ˜‰ 

10. What would you do if I come back later with few more sets?
Edited by netra_rama - 15 years ago
Karthikka thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Oh my God, atina - you have loads to do, my love. πŸ˜†

Please explain your answers, k?

1. Rajni or Kamal?
2. Chitti or Selvi?
3. If alumnus is alumni, locus is loci, why is campus not campii?
4. What do you do in real life, when you are not Atina the Mod?
5.Which came first, the chicken or the egg?

Thanks daa.
suram thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OHO  ATINA!!!!🀣

Yabba vavuru valichi pallu allam sulukituchu mae.....!!!

Vaamaa Kannu Muneemaa!!!  Maatikiniyaa????  Unniya appadiyae alaakaa abase panni Hottu-seattu la kuntha vachutaangalaa????  A achak.. a achak.. a achak.. a achak..

I wills comes backsu withu sommu kostinsu...Intha opportunity ya miss panna naanu yenna kenaiyaa???πŸ˜‰...

Antia sweet of you to remember our earlier days in IF😊... But I will still grill U😈😈