Check out our Special MOTW!!

Posted: 15 years ago

Member Of The Week

Hello my dear friends๐Ÿค—,

Its Independence day later on this week so we thought why not make this week a little bit special, that's why the two next upcoming weeks will be filled with lots of fun and humours'.!๐Ÿฅณ

I know many have waited with a lot of excitement to know who our next victim will be on the hotseat (esp you Nets๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†) but before we present our next 'Member of the week' lets go through some rules:๐Ÿ˜‰

1) Do not post more than 10 question!

2) Don't ask questions like what colour do u like, food, cloths etc...!

3) Its difficult to get this persons date/time'.its not always we get a opportunity like this to grill this person'..so do GRILL this person!

Okay, wonna know it can be''???๐Ÿ˜‰

Well, here is a few clues'.

Travelling is her favourite hobby !!

....Surya kept her busy but thank God she left๐Ÿ˜†, then Bhadam come and tested our patience for a while but looks like things will come to an end soon.,,,and now..she is stucked up with Magal'!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

This person is the main reason for why we are here today....soul of our forum

Its the one and only

*ATINA*

PS! One again I remind you friends, follow the rules as you know Atina is one of busiest persons in our Forum so those who post questions more than 10, their questions may not be answered by her๐Ÿ˜‰
Its not always we get a chance to grill our own Moderator so crap this chance!!๐Ÿ˜ณ

Difficult to get her appointment yaars๐Ÿ˜‰

Regards
Other Topics Dev Team
Edited by meli - 15 years ago
Okay, let me be the first one to grill you๐Ÿ˜ˆ

1) I know you have travelled a lot, can you tell us a little about those places?

2) What is your favourite vacation spot and why?

3) If you were in Nithis place, would have you have accepted back Selva after everything he have done to you?

4) Tell us about the experiences from your IF journey?

will come back later on with more๐Ÿ˜‰
Oh my god....Meli this is scary..........you have already scared all the memebrs.....by setting up strict rules.........๐Ÿ˜‰

Please shoot your questions....I will try my best to answer immediately.....if there is a delay...please bear with me.......

I am really proud and happy to have you all as my buddies..........

Thanks Meli for choosing me as MOTW
Edited by atina - 15 years ago
Grilled by Meli

1) I know you have travelled a lot, can you tell us a little about those places?
Worked and lived in Malaysia, Singapore, Brunei
Studied and worked in UK
visited Thailand, Philippines, Indonesia, Many parts of Europe, Almost all over India

2) What is your favourite vacation spot and why?
Mauritius for its beautiful beaches and also I have never been to visit that place yet.....any free tickets...?????

3) If you were in Nithis place, would have you have accepted back Selva after everything he have done to you?
I would accept him after giving him a tight slap and asking him " enda ippadi pannineh"

4) Tell us about the experiences from your IF journey?

Uff......it is a long journey.......indeed....but a pleasent one.......
Those days.....I missed so much our Tamil programs ( that time there was no international TV provider in the state we lived) and I was googling and ended up in IF and was  active in Kasam se and few other sections........Then discovered the tamil section......soon.... I started thinking about having a section for us........started sending PMs after PMs....to Vijay, Sree and Sangeeta........and Sree happened to be a Tamil ponnu started sending me positive replies and started discussing......over endless.....PMs.......messages.....msn chats.....finally over telephone......practically every week end I would call Sree........
and then what happened is not a secret as you all know.......we got out new home.......
I met some wonderful people in our admin such as T bhaskar, Sree, Jayshree , Sangeeta and many more.....and ofcourse all my ex and present viewbies......and last but not the least all of you buddies........

IF has become my second home and I am proud to say that I am an addict here.........

will come back later on with more๐Ÿ˜‰ 
Kadavule kaapaathu......๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by atina - 15 years ago
Vaangammaaa vadiyaar amma
varaverkka vandhom amma

for a change , teacher ai naanga Qs kekka
porom..hiya jolly ...Roja has no questioning
skills ..but...hold on.... she will come back with
her Qs - Roja brand???oh yes๐Ÿ˜‰
oh god this is really a surprise

i wud love to know more abt atina

the lifeline of our IF
๐Ÿ˜ฒ atina??? Mels ๐Ÿ˜ก so unfair, u know i will be busy this week..

lols, cud not resist when nallu send me offline message saying atina is d next ๐Ÿ˜† so i quickly updates my mobile service and connected to my laptop.... so im gonna get a chance to grill her hehehe

well atina, congratulations to you naa ๐Ÿ‘ Got some cookings and shopping to be done. will grill u at night hehehe ๐Ÿ˜ณ

I love you mels ๐Ÿค—
Edited by netra_rama - 15 years ago
oh vow,i dun no much abt her & wanted 2 know her..................congrats Atina & thanx meli kanna.

lemme go thru u'r answers for some more days & ask u kostins........i'm waiting 4 jas,giri,roja akka & netra's kostins & atina's answers๐Ÿ˜‰ 

Suram unga vendudhal niraiveriduchu...................neenga kostin kekka poreengala illai relax panna poreengala!!!!
Originally posted by rojapoooo

Vaangammaaa vadiyaar amma
varaverkka vandhom amma

for a change , teacher ai naanga Qs kekka
porom..hiya jolly ...Roja has no questioning
skills ..but...hold on.... she will come back with
her Qs - Roja brand???oh yes๐Ÿ˜‰

oh my god....I am already worried.......and going to hide somewhere........๐Ÿ˜‰
Originally posted by kadhambari

oh vow,i dun no much abt her & wanted 2 know her..................congrats Atina & thanx meli kanna.

lemme go thru u'r answers for some more days & ask u kostins........i'm waiting 4 jas,giri,roja akka & netra's kostins & atina's answers๐Ÿ˜‰ 

Suram unga vendudhal niraiveriduchu...................neenga kostin kekka poreengala illai relax panna poreengala!!!!

Will wait for your questions Kadhambari.......

What???? Suram has been waiting to gril me on this hot seat?????
ayo Suram.....By the way Suram was one of my earliest supporters ....who made to write more updates......and one more time Thanks Suram