Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Batameez.

IF-Stunnerz

Batameez.

Posted: 11 August 2008 at 2:25am | IP Logged

LOLhello mere pyaar doston ......LOL

well ......ur thinking tht ..am i gonnna mad ....nono no no i am not gonnna mad .........i laughing becoz ..dj got 5 slapsConfusedand now confused tht may be she will take revenge on lallu and premeer ........wat u say ......do say ur hopes ..thinks ...Star

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "dj may take ???????????wat she may take" in Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Davzz

Davzz

Posted: 11 August 2008 at 2:50am | IP Logged
thts wht i was thinkin

Batameez.

IF-Stunnerz

Batameez.

Posted: 11 August 2008 at 3:07am | IP Logged
hi davzzz ...hw r u ?????did u receive my message

Davzz

Davzz

Posted: 11 August 2008 at 3:18am | IP Logged
yup i indeed did thnx

Batameez.

IF-Stunnerz

Batameez.

Posted: 11 August 2008 at 3:27am | IP Logged
ya i hav got tht ...other one

shafaq92

Goldie

shafaq92

Posted: 11 August 2008 at 3:41am | IP Logged

Yeah I agree with you as its quite obvious she'll take revenge Angry after the way she was publicly insulted LOL even though she totally deserved it. Nevertheless lets think of good things Smile for a change.

Batameez.

IF-Stunnerz

Batameez.

Posted: 11 August 2008 at 3:43am | IP Logged
hi shafaq di well seeing u after long time ...wellur right she wont stop ..taking revenge

Davzz

Davzz

Posted: 11 August 2008 at 3:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shafaq92

Yeah I agree with you as its quite obvious she'll take revenge Angry after the way she was publicly insulted LOL even though she totally deserved it. Nevertheless lets think of good things Smile for a change.

it in dj'zz blood ur right she wont stop takin revenge

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.