Vivaah

Mansha's Story?

sonikudi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Okay, so each sister has her story, but poor Mansha is left out right now!πŸ˜•I really like her-I think she's really pretty as well.😳

So how come she has no one in her life right now, or at least some aspect to get her story on with? Looks like the creatives are trying to finish up the big sisters first and then comes the younger oneπŸ˜†But I'm really waiting to see who's her lead role, if there is any. I hope they put someone in😳
And OMG please, make this one hotter.πŸ˜† I don't think Vivaah's male cast is really high. Yuvraj has many fans but as you all know I don't think of him near any hottie factorπŸ˜†And Vikas did enter but he left so soon, putting Sanjeet inI believe according to IF rules I must keep my mouth shut about thatπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
But anywho, I do hope Mansha gets a storyline soon-along with a really hot lead!😳Really want to see her story develop because after Trishna I think she's the prettiest daughter.😳

-Sonia

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zainabay thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
LMFAO

yuppp, i noe, but honestly i think that yuvraj is cute, but not hott
and whats his face uhm then "NEW" raj
uhm ewwwwwww!!!
i want vikas back..
ohhhh and whats his face sujatas husband, is cute and all, but not hottt

for mansha they need to bring ni someone like, jay bhagushali, even though hese not hott
theyd look good together cause they both have a young type of look
sonu4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ˜† Sonia, i alos like Manshaa, but i guess they spared the better for the end. πŸ˜‰
A hot guy, sounds interesting, as hot as Imran in ur sig ? 😳
Na really i also would love to see a good looking guy 's entry. 😊
minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
^ πŸ˜†! I agree, I would like to see a Hot Guys for Mansha, Hmm.. mayb one of Ekta's Guys? 😳
saatphereizcool thumbnail
isnt mansha a little young for an affair - maybe a boyfriend but marriage?
sonikudi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
^Okay, so boyfriend will do yaar!πŸ˜†And yes, Humera, someone like Imran...but I think the moment I see that I'll be flyinggggg!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Minu, so true, Ekta boys would be soo cool! But with the cast in right now, I doubt someone totally "hot" will be inYaar I just cannot imagine Sanjeet with someone like...Amir AliπŸ˜†πŸ˜†