One Tree Hill Spoilers [08/10/08]

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

desigrl05

IF-Sizzlerz

desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 10 August 2008 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
Hey Guys, here are some spoilers I got from the OTH blog website...They claim to be 99% true..so if anything else...heres how the season should go...

General Spoilers
-Victoria is returning
-A major character is leaving and one is returning
-There will be an unexpected turn in Lucas' life and career
-Chad Michael Murry will write an episode
-Bethany Joy Galeotti is directing an episode this year
-Somebody's plotting a MURDER!

Chad's Episode
-Chad wrote episode 13
-He took aspects from all 6 seasons and combined it into a black and white episode set in the 30's
-He also directed a episode in the season

Touch Me I'm Going to Scream Part 1

- Lucas and Peyton don't get married but are engaged. There are going to be a dream sequence first of where Lucas sees what his life would be with each of them (Lindsey, Brooke, Peyton) that's when Peyton wakes Lucas up and says "Your a mess Lucas, but your my mess". They go to Las Vegas where they're about to get married but you never see the I do's. They decide that Las Vegas isn't romantic enough so they head back to Tree Hill.
-This episode will contain a LOT of dream sequences. Also... all 3 girls (Brooke, Peyton, and Lindsay) have filmed or will film a scene of them leaving with Lucas to Vegas. Some other scenes include Peyton and Lucas kissing in the airport, Brooke and Lucas kissing downtown.
- Lucas falls asleep in the airport waiting for Peyton. While asleep he dreams about how his life would turn out with each of the women. He wakes up realizing that he made the right choice in Peyton
-There's a new character being introduced in Tree Hill, her name is Sam. She seems to be a student of Haley's. She develops a crush on Lucas. Also she gets into some legal trouble, as well as acting up in Haley's class and ends up getting suspended for it and it seems that she is the first to see our beloved Rachael return to Tree Hill
-Although Lucas and Peyton's luck seem to be going well, Brooke's on the other hand reach a low. Clothes Over Bros is robbed and Brooke gets attacked during it
-There's a scene in which a beggar comes to Clothes Over Bros after its closed and scares Brooke by knocking on the door. She turns to see who it is and the beggar asks for spare change, she says no. He leaves and she lets her fear go away. Then she begins to take an armful of clothes and throws them onto the street then goes back into the store and takes another, then the camera scans away, leaving our poor Brooke.
-It seems like Brookes break down is the final scene and our new Sam is taking Lucas' spot in saying the final monologue (Pain is like a thief in the night...{Sam's ending monologue})
-
I'll confirm that Lucas has the dream and then calls Peyton.
-He doesn't wake up to her walking towards him. He wakes up has a short conversation with Gus, calls, has a longer conversation with Gus.. which ends in Peyton standing there and he turns aroung and sees her because Gus points her out after he says that it looks like he made the right choice.

-Peyton makes it clear in the dream that he has made her so happy. It's all that she wanted.
-In the Peyton and Brooke dreams there are flowers. There arent flowers in the Lindsey dream. I think that that signifies the original triangle. In the Peyton and Lindsey dreams theres a kiss scripted and there isn't one scripted in the Brooke dream. But the Brooke dream is the only dream in which I love yous are exchanged.

One Million Billionth of a Millisecond on a Sunday Morning
-
An important character will be gone from Tree Hill

-
Quentin died by being shot by a random stranger
-Tree Hill residents are surprised to learn that a couple will indeed get married.
-Brooke tries to adjust to life after the robbery at "Clothes Over Bros".
-Nathan and Haley receive devasting news
-Nanny Carrie's return creates more blanks than answers, after she kidnaps Dan (whose life is in jeopardy).
-Carrie serves Dan oatmeal and roaches for breakfast. Proving how crazy she is

Get Cape Wear Cape Fly
-Quentin is dead and his class with Haley are all quiet and sad.
-The boy that sat next to Quentin writes "we will miss you " On his desk. Haley is next. The whole class follows suite after her
- Haley sees Sam sitting in the back not participating and tells her "Nice shirt Clothes over Bros right?"

- The whole gang attends Quentins funeral. All except Mouth and Millie and Dan
-Lucas and Peyton constanly have thier arms around each other
-They have Q's Ravens number in a blue floral arrangement and a child wore a #44 ravens jersey to the funeral

Bridge Over Troubled Water
-Peyton is in the studio and sees a guy playing a guitar
and the engineer confirms it's Mick Wolf.
-Brooke is an a cab and asks him to take her home to her family

-
Nathan sees Quentin in visions
-Sam is involved in a fight at school, and Haley has a talk with her.
-Nathan/Haley discuss Dan/Jamie while eating lunch together.
-Peyton is at the basketball game with Mick Wolf.He is telling her some stories about Ellie and her real father.

You've Dug Your Own Grave, Now Lie In It
-
Brooke is dozing at a late night coffee shop.  She asks for her check and the waitress says it's taken care of and motions to Samantha.  Brooke says she doesn't need to do that but Sam says it's Brooke's money anyway

-
Movers come into COB and tell Brooke they are supposed to pack everything up to send to  New York.  Brooke is confused.  They tell her it was signed by Victoria.  Brooke opens up the cash register and says the new President, Victoria is happy to give them a full refund.
-Lucas and Lindsey are in a room with executives.  They say everything is done but the schedule. Lucas says he has a problem with the Chicago date.  Lindsey asks to see him in her office.
- The Maryland D-League GM finds Nathan in a plush office and shows him around around a facility into a weight training room and locker room. Nathan gets his hopes up for playing for them...but they want him as a coach

Choosing My Own Way Of Life
-Lucas is in a bookstore a little girl comes up to him and asks him to sign her books. Instead of it being his book she hands her a Gossip Girl book. Luke just smiles and signs it because he doesn't have the heart to tell her it's not the book he wrote.
-Another person asks Luke for a picture he gladly accepts. But the fan hands Luke the camera and walks over to Mouth.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "One Tree Hill Spoilers [08/10/08]" in CW Channel forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Krupa-

IF-Rockerz

-Krupa-

Remix Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 10 August 2008 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
I haven't read past the General Spoilers!..don't want to know anything elsee!..
hope the major character returning is Jake, or Rachel or Chris!..no one else left really..so wonder who it'll be!

desigrl05

IF-Sizzlerz

desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 11 August 2008 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Well it says that someone's plotting a murder...I guess this adds to some spice on OTH...

mz.jess

IF-Sizzlerz

mz.jess

Posted: 12 August 2008 at 6:18pm | IP Logged
i didnt read past the general spoliers etheir,

hmm a murderr, oh god. Stern Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top