Pakistani Serials

about sania saeed

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

love_hate

Groupbie

love_hate

Posted: 10 August 2008 at 11:24am | IP Logged
hello every one...I m frm india...I really admire sania saeed's acting...can any one let me knw smthin bout her personal life? I mean frm where she is in pakistan.....is she married or not? and if then how many choldren..etc etc? all bout her personal life?..plsssssssssssssss?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "about sania saeed" in Pakistani Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

amy22

IF-Rockerz

amy22

Posted: 10 August 2008 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
She lives in Karachi, I'm not sure if she's originally from Khi, but I think so. She's married and doesn't have any children cuz she doesn't want any. You can watch her interview with Marina Khan on youtube. Search for Sania Saeed Marina Mornings, you'll get it.

karankittu

IF-Dazzler

karankittu

Posted: 11 August 2008 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amy22

She lives in Karachi, I'm not sure if she's originally from Khi, but I think so. She's married and doesn't have any children cuz she doesn't want any. You can watch her interview with Marina Khan on youtube. Search for Sania Saeed Marina Mornings, you'll get it.
she doesnt want any?.. i was thinking it was because she couldn't have any.. maybe iam right or wrong. i have relatives and she ccouldn;t ahve any children and then just one day Allah gave her a daughter! but then she still can't have any and people ask her why do you not have any more childrne and i know she always says i dont want any:S...oh wel

amy22

IF-Rockerz

amy22

Posted: 11 August 2008 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by johnandbipasha

she doesnt want any?.. i was thinking it was because she couldn't have any.. maybe iam right or wrong. i have relatives and she ccouldn;t ahve any children and then just one day Allah gave her a daughter! but then she still can't have any and people ask her why do you not have any more childrne and i know she always says i dont want any:S...oh wel

What? On Marina Mornings she said she doesn't have any children and I dun think anyone would say they dun want children and have one at home. I think your relatives maybe misunderstood something. On Marina Mornings they discussed why they, Marina and Sania, dun have any children. You can also watch it on youtube.

karankittu

IF-Dazzler

karankittu

Posted: 11 August 2008 at 10:07am | IP Logged

Originally posted by johnandbipasha

What? On Marina Mornings she said she doesn't have any children and I dun think anyone would say they dun want children and have one at home. I think your relatives maybe misunderstood something. On Marina Mornings they discussed why they, Marina and Sania, dun have any children. You can also watch it on youtube.
no no hehe .. sorry i think you mis understood a little.. hehe sorry!
i wa ssyaing some people hide it.. like if they can't hve children they saythey do not want any. but yea il find the vidoe on youtube! and have a look for my self.. thenkyou

Post Reply New Post

Go to top