Page 1
Page   of 10
Page 2 Page 10

BiggBoss420

IF-Addictz

BiggBoss420

Posted: 10 August 2008 at 6:53am | IP Logged

Hi friends Hug,

As you all must be knowing that SBS celebrating 4 years birthday on October, SBS planning a change in the look.....

They want to know what you want to see on SBS in future INSHALLAH????? Embarrassed

And a bout the change, how you want SBS to change???????? Embarrassed

Note: Last date for posting is on 24th September!!!!!! Embarrassed

Edited by farislove - 10 August 2008 at 3:59pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NidaRajeev

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "IMP: regarding SBS 4th anniversary" in Saas Bahu aur Saazish forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MysticRiver

IF-Stunnerz

MysticRiver

Posted: 10 August 2008 at 8:09am | IP Logged
well SBS is a show which is very interesting.. i really like watching this show... they give us so much of information about the stars... SBS ke wajah se we feel close to the celebs... Saas Bahu Saazish is the best.. long-live Saas Bahu Saazish...Thumbs Up and coming to what i want to see on "SBS", well main Rajeev Aamna ke jodi ko SBS mein dekhna chahoongi.. in a exclusive interview for one hour special...EmbarrassedStar
SBS is perfect so usmein koi change kii zaroorat hii nahiii.. Smile

Love
Surya...  Embarrassed

Edited by sun_423 - 10 August 2008 at 8:11am

ppanache

IF-Sizzlerz

ppanache

Posted: 10 August 2008 at 9:05am | IP Logged
I think SBS and it's concept are really awesome! Since, during the  course of my work wi have worked with a lot of Tv stations in the U.S..i can much appreciate this unique concept!

The one thing that i would like to see, i mean as a change in their concept

1. It would be really nice for example if they have 5 minute gossip column at the beginning of the show like "Access hollywood" used to have..This can talk about every rumour (True or false) in the tv industry. This used to be a major draw for Access.

2. They need to improve on their editing ..

3. Shaboo's birthday celebrations were awesome...something like that should be a regular in the show

4. Also, good 5 minute long interviews with lead pairs or with the actor and actresses with some spicy questions would not be amiss..

Just my thoughts....I hope this helped!

Monu-SunNaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Monu-SunNaa

Bidaai Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 10 August 2008 at 9:45am | IP Logged
-I think SBS should add more shows in their daily recap i.e i would like to see Kayamath and Kasturi included in the recap.

Thats all I can think of now..

Will edit to add more suggestions.

Edited by $weet Ema - 10 August 2008 at 9:45am

kashishdabest

IF-Stunnerz

kashishdabest

Posted: 10 August 2008 at 9:53am | IP Logged
hey zee sweetheart great topic!!!!...well i think sbs rocks, its a gr88 show and i enjoy watching it!! for the anniversarry i would love to see Rajeev Aamna together again, celebrating the day with sbs like they did in 2006!!!...I think that without Rajeev Aamna coming together on a special occasion on sbs makes the show incomplete!!! would love to see them together!!!!Embarrassedplease please please sbs bring Rajeev Aamna together on the show!!!!

Bluefalls

IF-Rockerz

Bluefalls

Posted: 10 August 2008 at 10:11am | IP Logged

i m watching sbs since it started.Recently i liked the ladaakh episode with rajeev.
They are doing an awesome job only a bit of improvement in editing will make it much more better.will love to see rajeev in their anniversary episode as they always do clebrate there anniversary with rajeevSmile.

Edited by SAHELIGSWM - 10 August 2008 at 10:48am

*Reemz*

IF-Stunnerz

*Reemz*

Posted: 10 August 2008 at 10:41am | IP Logged
I want SBS to be longer. It only runs for about 15-17 minutes. I know Sharad and Divyanka come on SBS a lot but its time that they really told the fans whats going on between them. Please SBS make them confess!!

Otherwise this show rocks!

tweety_me14

IF-Rockerz

tweety_me14

Posted: 10 August 2008 at 10:46am | IP Logged
I basically want to convey my heartiest gratitude to SBS for celebrating Shabir's birthday and giving us the much awaited Shabir- Panchi interview on telvision....I just want to see more of my favourite copule on SBS!
Ofcourse congratulations to the whole team on winning the best entertainment programme on a news channel award..! Wish them many more awards in the future...! All the best!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top