Ronit thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
The eldest grandson of the family, Mihir is Savita and Mansukh's elder son.
This MBA is the apple of Savita's eye - and the bone of contention between
Savita and Tulsi. Mihir is an honest, down-to-earth, hardworking individual
who believes in sweating it out and building from scratch. His emotional
anchor is Tulsi, the woman he married, despite parental disapproval. 👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zarna thumbnail

i agree wid all his qualities but right now he is being the biggest jerk of the show he is even worst than Savitha instead of supporting his wife he has gone to london for some business work what kind of husband he is?

Manasi_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
He is just trying to run away from the situation(more so b'coz Ronit was not available for the shoots). Otherwise he has always supported Tulsi yaa
nandiinii thumbnail
Originally posted by: zarna

i agree wid all his qualities but right now he is being the biggest jerk of the show he is even worst than Savitha instead of supporting his wife he has gone to london for some business work what kind of husband he is?

i agree with u..he should have supported tulsi!!

Ronit thumbnail
I agree with u Manasi he had to go on holidayz so that's why ekta showed that he is gone to chicago
Bhaskar.T thumbnail
Originally posted by: zarna

Tooo True!!!!!!! He is acting irresponsible. And I even heard that he'll be the eye witness against Tulsi...... and is going to tell the court that Tusi killed Ansh.😡