Kollywood Masala
Kollywood Masala

India-Forums

Time For A New Star!!!! (Page 2)

netra_rama IF-Rockerz
netra_rama
netra_rama

Posted: 12 August 2008 at 8:52am | IP Logged

1. You do talk good tamil, but at certain interviews you answer in English. Why is that so?

2. Who do you aspire to be like in acting and dancing. Any idol from the holly?

3. do you have plans to accerlate in hollywood?

4. Which actor do you think is closest to matching your amazing acting talent?

5.  You were once said to be having affair with Simran and kept her company during her sister's dead in a pub. Why did't you send her back at the first flight?

6. Do you think LUCK played a major role in making you successful in the industry?

7. There are rumours you are going to join with Rajini for a movie together. how true is this?

8. For what did you enter this industry for Money or Fame?

9. What is your secret behind to look young?

10. Which comedy actor & actress of this generation do you think can be called the 2nd generation of Nagesh & Manorama?

Edited by netra_rama - 12 August 2008 at 8:53am
jagdu IF-Dazzler
jagdu
jagdu

Posted: 12 August 2008 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
1. Which one of this movie was hard to be taken and why? Hey Raam & Dasavatharam.

For this you have to understand hey ram- Hey ram unfolds from the memory of the aged, dying saket ram. Do you really expect that he will be able to recall all the incidents that never involved him? Yes, one can hazard a guess that viewers would be okay with movies where we have these flashbacks as recounted by characters. Then that flashback will have comedy and masala routies. Even scenes where the recounting character is not present. How logical is that? And think back now, how logical hey ram was from that aspect?
Get it? Makes sense? there, you have grown up now.

2. Why did you decide on doing 10 roles? How long have you been planning on this?
I don't think any actor in any part of the world has acted 10 such radically different characters in a film. I have tried my best to make your time worthwhile and let's hope I have succeeded in it. 

3. On screen you look great, but off screen, sorry to say but u look bad and looks like you need a good shower. Why is that?
Are you aware of "Marocharitra", a tragic love story that prompted lovers off screen to jump to death, inspired by the on-screen romance?

4. Which is your fav movie?
Ek Dooje ke liye.

5. Which one of Rajini role movie that you would have loved to do?
Thillu mullu

6. So your daughter acting? What kind of support are you giving her?
 Yes. Please ask her.
7. Did u decide her character and story for her?
No.

8. I enjoyed Panja Tantiram a lot. What made you choose the other 4 guys?
It was a pleasure working with such talented actors for an ensemble comedy is . Such an enormous joy, and every thing about the movie was joyous. We worked our tails off to finish it in 3 months. Cal it the balm that gave me the calm. My personal life went through a lot of turmoil. 
9. Do you think comedian roles suits you better?
That depends on the moment and your capacities at the time. 
10. Which comedian do you enjoy the most?
Nagesh.

Edited by jagdu - 12 August 2008 at 12:06pm
jagdu IF-Dazzler
jagdu
jagdu

Posted: 12 August 2008 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
1. You do talk good tamil, but at certain interviews you answer in English. Why is that so?
Kamal is a pampered technocrat. He has to keep up with his daughter who was educated in the US, right?

2. Who do you aspire to be like in acting and dancing. Any idol from the holly?
Acting-Sivaji Ganesan. In tamil movies, every one from a barber to a follower of Amritanandmayee dances well. Holly-Francis Ford Cappola.
3. do you have plans to accerlate in hollywood?
 Stop dreaming of an oscar for me. Is an oscar an ultimate award for an Indian actor? Hollywood is discriminatory and allows me to participate only as a foreigner, not an American. Does acting in Hollywood mean that only they make excellant movies? I wish I could create something like the Cannes Film festival in Chennai and give a top prize  for a movie that's shows cinematic excellence. After that we can all participate in Hollywood.
4. Which actor do you think is closest to matching your amazing acting talent?
Sivaji Ganesan.

5.  You were once said to be having affair with Simran and kept her company during her sister's dead in a pub. Why did't you send her back at the first flight?
My mind went from shock to gloom in no time. One can detach themselves from tragedy, not tears or fears.

6. Do you think LUCK played a major role in making you successful in the industry?
Nope. I am 53 now. I need 40 more years in the film industry to make films. Is taking every Sunday off called luck? Which star has taken a break for an year? Yours truly.

7. There are rumours you are going to join with Rajini for a movie together. how true is this?
 That will happen. Both of us are scared of the expectations.
8. For what did you enter this industry for Money or Fame?
My father wanted me to be a singer. I was very reluctant to become an actor. Now I enjoy it too much to give it up. There are different stages when I am in a lot of debt and have to work to clear those debts.

9. What is your secret behind to look young?
Sometimes I run ten miles. On other days, learning fighting skills to perform scenes itself is a good workout.

10. Which comedy actor & actress of this generation do you think can be called the 2nd generation of Nagesh & Manorama?
Vadivelu and Arthy.

Edited by jagdu - 12 August 2008 at 12:47pm
netra_rama IF-Rockerz
netra_rama
netra_rama

Posted: 13 August 2008 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Well answered jags. Ditty and i knew u will suit this role. Well, lets say u got safe here as many are still busy to grill you.... Wink
kadhambari IF-Rockerz
kadhambari
kadhambari

Posted: 13 August 2008 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
so u like me.......thats gud for u kamal LOLLOL but me & arthi Angry y not me & ShriyaWink

gud job jags.
mellisai Viewbie
mellisai
mellisai

Posted: 14 August 2008 at 1:13pm | IP Logged

congrats jagdu!Clap 

1) are you incorporating the storyline of marudhanayagam in marmayogi?
2) can you post a small review of kuselan and the performance of rajni? compared to dasavathaaram is it better or worse?
3) one of the review of dasavathaaram was titled "breathtakingly boring".. what do you have to say about this? 
4) what do you think about asin's performance.. was it annoying?
5) if you were asked to play rajni's character in kuselan would you have agreed to do the role? why or why not?

more coming soon!

Edited by ~*Thamizhan*~ - 14 August 2008 at 1:14pm
jagdu IF-Dazzler
jagdu
jagdu

Posted: 14 August 2008 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
are you incorporating the storyline of marudhanayagam in marmayogi?
Marudhanayagam will be completed after Marmayogi
2) can you post a small review of kuselan and the performance of rajni? compared to dasavathaaram is it better or worse?
The great superstar has said that he has played a significant role in Kuselan, but its script that will dominate him. Pasupathy has the most important role, while Rajini and Vadivelu will share other 50%. Vadivelu's comedy tracks would be really a mind blowing one.

'Simply superb, Excellent! Pinnittappa!' That was the great superstar's comments on Dahsvataram.

Let his words speak for themselves.

3) one of the review of dasavathaaram was titled "breathtakingly boring".. what do you have to say about this? 
Every (re)viewer is entitled to his opinion.

4) what do you think about asin's performance.. was it annoying?
It was a good effort.
5) if you were asked to play rajni's character in kuselan would you have agreed to do the role? why or why not?
No. One should not look at another person's plate. I have enough to do. Am sure he does likewise.

Edited by jagdu - 15 August 2008 at 10:06am
netra_rama IF-Rockerz
netra_rama
netra_rama

Posted: 15 August 2008 at 2:02am | IP Logged
jags if u  dun mind, i was not able to read ur answer naa. The colour of the font yar .......

Go to top