Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago
Helloo Everyone

Did you switch on your TV today?Saw any good films? 😛
Ah! then lets have a talk of some recent movies. This thread is for you all to discuss about a recent Bollywood film that you have watched..hmm it can be old or new doesnt really matter.

Your reply should have the following content :

What movie you watched?
Your views on the film
What you liked the most about the film?
What was most irritating?
You can rate it as well...

You  dont really have to write an essay on it..few lines will work!

Have Fun Discussing!

Bolly Dev. Team

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

halima006 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice topic

the latest movie is saw was 'singh is king' , i thought it was really good, the thing i liked most about it was that it had a good story and some parts were funny and lastly the thing i didnt like about it was that the begining was quite boring but then it started to get interesting when kat entered
bats07 thumbnail
I watched ugly aur pagli. it was an okay movie(time pass).the good thing about this movie is that it has some comedy and some emotional scenes. i kinda like this movie.
xChandnix thumbnail
I saw the singh is kingh with high expectations and personally i thought it wasn't that gr8!! It was ok to watch but the storyline was very weak. Akshay was amazing in his character and katrina looked pretty. But the film didn't have much substance and i felt to an extent they weren't portraying punjabi's in the best light and I'm not a punjabi but noticed this!! I think it is so so!!  I mean let the film be a hit and make loadz of money but i felt the film had no substance and used cheap comedy at times!! Though i personally think this!!
Mrs-KaranKundra thumbnail
i just saw sing is king las night n thought it was very crap

1.5/5 stars

its story was weak n only akshay was gud

katrina role was only 10 mins

i was really dissappointed
bats07 thumbnail
Is singh is king worth watch? coz i dont want to waste my  time  on a bad movie
melancholic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
for me singh is king is complete crap!
komalash thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
What movie you watched?
I watched Ugly aur Pagli..

Your views on the film
The movie is the biggest crap I have ever seen..worst movie of all time..I started watching the film n I was like ok I'll get into them ood when the the real story starts..n when I watched more than half of it I was like..omg wht is happening..same thing..I mean if u want tp punish some1 just make that person watch the movie..10 minutes n he'll get the biggest punishment of his life..

What you liked the most about the film?
Nothing..I hate the movie so muchhh...wasted my time watching it..I had planned to complete my painting but thought to watch the movie...arrgghh..

What was most irritating?
The acting,actors n the story n the whole film..haha😆..esp the slaps..there was no need of adding so much slaps in the movie..

You can rate it as well...
0/5👎🏼
xox.iloveyou thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nice topic!

What movie you watched? Umm, i saw love story 2050, but didnt finish it.. but da other latest was Jaane Tu ..
Your views on the film JTYJN rockkeedd!! it was soooooo cuttee!
What you liked the most about the film? da chemistry b/w Imran n Genelia
What was most irritating? hehee, nuthingg 😊 😆
You can rate it as well...10/10 ALL DA WAYY!!

hazel94 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
well i saw kismat konnection i thought is was gd loved shaahid vidya looked hmmmm the annoying thing was juhi i thought she didnt need to be there soo much