Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

Article on Sharad-Sharad is upset with Dulhan

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Pallavi_2013

Goldie

Pallavi_2013

Posted: 10 August 2008 at 1:41am | IP Logged

Sharad Malhotra, mostly known as the Amar of Zee televison show ?Banoo Main Teri Dulhann?, thinks that ever after the introduction of new characters his track will remain prominent. He states, ?In fact my work is going to increase and slowly I will get know about my last birth. We wanted to have a change in the show and we working on it for a long time?.

On the falling TRPs, Sharad explains, ?All shows have bad patched. I am sure Dulhann will pick up soon and that is why we are bringing in new characters. Moreover, I believe something will people saying. After twio years it is very hard to maintain the same standard. We tried but things always do not click. People really loved the reincarnation track so I hope they will continue to like us in the future as well?.

Are you comfortable with the new actors? He explains, ?Whien I started the show I was also new and the experienced people treated me very well, So I also treat them like that I hope they bring energy and freshness in the show?.

Sharad is planning to go his hometown Kolkata for Raksha Bandhan. He continues, ?I will take one day off from the show. I wanted to go for more days since I have not been for many days. But I will have a nice time with my sister and parentsin Kolkata?. Having recovered from his knee injury, the actor is now learning horse riding and material arts. He wants to concertrate only on Banoo Main Teri Dulhann for the moment.  

Edited by kavita_1987 - 10 August 2008 at 1:42am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

TariiiPriya_SDANJANARoark.Senorita.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Article on Sharad-Sharad is upset with Dulhan" in Banoo Main Teri Dulhann forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top