Banoo Main Teri Dulhann
Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

India-Forums

Article on Sharad-Sharad is upset with Dulhan

Pallavi_2013 Goldie
Pallavi_2013
Pallavi_2013

Posted: 10 August 2008 at 1:41am | IP Logged

Sharad Malhotra, mostly known as the Amar of Zee televison show ?Banoo Main Teri Dulhann?, thinks that ever after the introduction of new characters his track will remain prominent. He states, ?In fact my work is going to increase and slowly I will get know about my last birth. We wanted to have a change in the show and we working on it for a long time?.

On the falling TRPs, Sharad explains, ?All shows have bad patched. I am sure Dulhann will pick up soon and that is why we are bringing in new characters. Moreover, I believe something will people saying. After twio years it is very hard to maintain the same standard. We tried but things always do not click. People really loved the reincarnation track so I hope they will continue to like us in the future as well?.

Are you comfortable with the new actors? He explains, ?Whien I started the show I was also new and the experienced people treated me very well, So I also treat them like that I hope they bring energy and freshness in the show?.

Sharad is planning to go his hometown Kolkata for Raksha Bandhan. He continues, ?I will take one day off from the show. I wanted to go for more days since I have not been for many days. But I will have a nice time with my sister and parentsin Kolkata?. Having recovered from his knee injury, the actor is now learning horse riding and material arts. He wants to concertrate only on Banoo Main Teri Dulhann for the moment.  

Edited by kavita_1987 - 10 August 2008 at 1:42am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

TariiiPriya_SDANJANARoark.Senorita.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top