Advice Corner

Heartbroken due to negativity...need help?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Rebeliouskid

Rebeliouskid

Posted: 09 August 2008 at 8:31pm | IP Logged

Im feeling really hopeless nowadays...like i dont know how to put it...

soo i'll start from the beginning...

It started ever since my cousin randomly started talking about

my Mr. prince charming...and it was the first time i ever thought

that hey i have a prince...and there are soulmates for everyone...

well, ever since then, i have been thinking about like how he is gonna be

like, if he will truely love me, if this will happen or that...and thats

all that i wonder about...I play stupid mash games or future

predicting games for every hypothetical situation that pops up

in my head about prince charming... My mind is occupied

with these thoughts...its sooo annoying and i dont know how to stop

I know this is a very weird situation...lolz. But i really need something

to stop me from thinking about him and all. I do have a life, i have friends, but i guess

this is the result of me not being able to do anything over the summer...

I dont know, i feel sooo low whenever i think about the negative

hypothetical situations that might happen... Some one once told

me that this situation is called soulmateism... Im normally a very

optimistic person, but right now i feel really pessimistic....What should i do?

I try to keep myself busy...but after a while, i start thinking about him...

I know i sound desperate, lolz, im not tho and I never had a bf before...lol

But all i want to know, is how to get rid of his thoughts since i dont even know him and i get so sad over him...I know its a weird situation...thats why im asking you guys for help...since you guys give good advice :)

Edited by Rebeliouskid - 09 August 2008 at 9:00pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Heartbroken due to negativity...need help?" in Advice Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

musicaddict1

Goldie

musicaddict1

Posted: 10 August 2008 at 12:03am | IP Logged
i don't know if i can really help u out...but all i can say is why don't u try to talk to him.....get to know him cause u said that u don't even know him right??...... don't tell him what feelings u have for him.....just try to be a good friend at first...later on,  u can ask him if he has feelings for u...but remember to be patient!

pls.. see that i don't give good advice as i'm only 13!!!!!!!!!!!

feel free to criticize of what i just wrote...

-Rajji-

-Rajji-

Posted: 10 August 2008 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by musicaddict1

i don't know if i can really help u out...but all i can say is why don't u try to talk to him.....get to know him cause u said that u don't even know him right??...... don't tell him what feelings u have for him.....just try to be a good friend at first...later on,  u can ask him if he has feelings for u...but remember to be patient!

pls.. see that i don't give good advice as i'm only 13!!!!!!!!!!!

feel free to criticize of what i just wrote...

I think by saying that she doesn't know him means that she hasn't met him. So he's an unknown person, but she just wonders all the time how her andekha anjana prince will be like.

Anyways, the advice I would give to you is to try and occupy your mind with other things, he'll come when the time is right and until then you should live your life to the fullest, not mope around waiting for someone who has yet to walk into your life. And trust me, your not the only one whose been in this situation. God knows there are countless girls dreaming of their prince just waiting for the moment he will come and sweep them away. Relaxxxx, its all normal. Just breathe a little easier, it'll all work out well in time. Smile 

Babi_angel

Groupbie

Babi_angel

Posted: 10 August 2008 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
ok try thinking of other things or watch tv something funny
I hope that helped

xsweetbabygyalx

xsweetbabygyalx

Posted: 11 August 2008 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
i don't know how to make those thoughts stop but i think you can try to listen to songs, chat with your friends in messenger or over the phone, hang out with your friends at the mall, play sports. I know thoughts just come out on random. I think you can try to change your mind whenever those kind of thoughts come to your mind. That can possibly work.

Chhaliya

Groupbie

Chhaliya

Posted: 11 August 2008 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
I completely understand how you feel and every girl wants a prince charming to sweep her off her feet. Every girl hopes and dreams about him. You're not the only one. I think that you should be okay about feeling this way. You'll meet him one day, and it will be amazing. Sometimes, an unknown stranger can become so much a part of our lives. Just keep doing things you did before.. you don't have to forget him, but don't forget yourself either.. what I mean is.. don't forget who you are, your friends, family.. etc. You have things that are important to you right now, and when he comes into your life, he can be one of them..  Even optimistic people can be sad at times.. its completely normal. Try not to worry so much and try not to think about it a lot. He'll be coming soon Smile

Chaandni

desigrl05

IF-Sizzlerz

desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 12 August 2008 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
About 7 years ago, I'd be the same way...but I was 14 then..and now im much older...Im not sure how old you are, but sometimes its normal to have these thoughts and day dream... don't be afraid, its OKAY... the only thing about it is not to let it be the charging drive in you, let it be something you do once in a while but not every second of the day... i know as I grew older, the feelings and thoughts more or less vansihed into a fear of 'god why'd i grow up so fast' and 'i want to more time to enjoy my life as a single!' lol...well thats just me, but don't beat yourself up just for having some fun!

Rebeliouskid

Rebeliouskid

Posted: 17 August 2008 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
Thanks everyone...for your very helpful advice :)
Well, im 14 ... and i guess i have a long while till I find Mr. prince charming... Hopefully, he'll come into my life... and according to what everyone has said, i'll try to keep myself busy :)

Post Reply New Post

Go to top