i will updating sooooooon!
Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by sejal719

loved the update but so short lol its k i still loved it plz write mroe soon

thanks yaar
i know its short but thats how most of the updates are in this ff😆😆
but for all my readers i will try to make it longer😃

Oh my god guys the first two paragraphs I wrote is what I was dreaming about when I was about to go to sleep!!! It was like 11pm and right when I was going to sleep I woke up turned on my computer and wrote one paragraph and like 10 minutes later I couldn't resist writing the second paragraphs. Lolz hehehehehehe. So please enjoy this update and leave loads of comments!!!!!!

*************************************************************************************************

PART 6

Scene shifts to Ranbir:

In the starry night, the shining stars and beautiful moon stood above all of natures beauty. Ranbir walked around the garden just lost in his thoughts. He took a sip of his beer bottle and kept walking. A gentle breeze carried through the night. Ranbir laid on a bench. He looked up on the stars and slowly his eyes closed.

(Ranbir (I)) I was isolated in a complete black room. I wondered where I was. I looked around but there was nothing but complete darkness. The door opened and my body turned towards the door. There was a shadow and from it, it looked like a petite women and a broad guy entered. It was dark and I couldnt recognize their faces. They were coming closer and closer I couldnt move. I felt as if they needed help but why were such tensions building within me but then again why a sudden urge to stay still. My mind and emotions were being twirled around inside of me. I was sweating and it was an unusual feeling. Suddenly, the bottle I had, slipped out of my hands and fell to the floor. The glass shattered all around the floor and the women and man stepped back. I was fully tempted to see their faces. Finally, a few seconds later they proceeded to walk towards me I saw her brown eyes, but right when I was about to see their full faces

Kanya: Ranbir utto! Utto!

Kanya shook Ranbir lightly and Ranbir woke up with full energy. He saw Kanya and Kinny standing in front of him.

Kanya: Hey... Ranbir you okay?

Ranbir: Yeah!

Kinny: We were looking everywhere for you dude! We were worried especially Malika aunty and us. The party is over and youre here.

Ranbir: Sorry guys. I wasnt in the mood for the party today.

Ranbir looked at the stars and tear dropped from his eyes and quickly wiped it.

Kinny: Dude you okay?

Ranbir: Yeah! You guys go and tell everyone I will be back in a few.

Kinny: Okay!

Kinny and Kanya walked towards the house. When suddenly Kanya looked back and saw a tear fall from Ranbirs eyes. Kinny walked into the house but Kanya walked slowly towards Ranbir and sat beside him on the bench.

Ranbir: What are you doing here, I thought you went inside.

Kanya: Well Just wanted to know why you were crying

Ranbir: Ummm... Its none of your business Ms.Godbole! We arent best buddies that I can tell you my personal problems so please stay out of it. Although, you are Kinnys friend doesnt mean you are my friend. Like you said I am your boss! GOT IT! Now lets go inside.

Kanya: FINE! But no need to be so rude! IDIOT!

Ranbir: (he put on a smirk) Chill Ms.Godbole..God! Women these days!

Kanya: Shut up! And lets go inside!

Kanya and Ranbir went inside the Nanda mansion and entered the living room where everyone awaited especially for Ranbirs appearance. As soon as Ranbir entered Malika stood up and walked towards Ranbir.

Malika: Ranbir! Where were you!? You have been gone for an hour after the party ended.

Ranbir: Voh mom...I was in the garden. Sorry! (Ranbir gave an innocent look)

Malika: Alright..Umm Kanya beta you can stay here for the night its already 2 A.M.

Kanya: Its alright Malika ma'am.

Malika: No...I insist stay. Please if you dont than..your fired!

Ranbir giggled.

Malika: Whats so funny Ranbir? Huh!?

Ranbir: Well its funny how you always give damkis to me and now to your new employees.WOW!

Malika: Chup Ranbir! Every mom is like this. 

Ranbir: Fine!

Malika: Okay.but Kanya you have to stay!

Kanya: But..

Malika: NOT BUTS!

Kanya: Okay ma'am.let me just call my parents

Malika: Okay beta

Kanya called her parents on her cell phone.

Kanya: Hello Mama

Pummy: Hi beta kya huwa!?

Kanya: Mom my boss is insisting me to stay at her house because its too late. So I just wanted permission to stay. I will come back home after work tomorrow. Okay?

Pummy: No problem beta! Have a good night sleep. Love you!

Kanya: Thanks mom! Love you too!

Kanya hung up her cell phone.

Kanya: My mummy says I could stay. Thank you again Ma'am.

Malika: No problem beta and what is this ma'am! Call me Malika aunty, okay beta?

Kanya: Okay ma'a....I mean Malika aunty.

Malika: Good. So Eva show Kanya her room and give her something comfortable to wear to sleep.

Eva: Okay.

Everyone left from there and Kanya got her clothes and changed into them in the guest room she was staying at.

Thanks for reading guys!

And please do comment! Silent Readers too!!

Edited by desaigirl101 - 15 years ago
ooooooooo, Kanya staying the night!!!!  Cool!!!!! I can't wait for the next part. Thanks for the update!!😃

Shreya

liked Ranbir's mom giving threats to Kanya. It was funny. Ranbir and Kanya i'm guessing thety R about to really feel for each other
well i have a coooooolio update for u next....rankan aren't falling for eachother YET!
please do leave more comments.....I just love critism
great update
continue soon
and get this kinny of here soon! lol
loved the update really nice plz wrtie more soon =)