FF:Midnight Dreams of a Stranger or Lover

desaigirl101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Hey everyone,this is my second ff.Hope you guys enjoy it.I just got this idea when I woke up this morning so I don't know the whole storyline but I do know parts of it.So please enjoy.I don't have title yet but I will surely have one by today.

********************************************************************************
Characters: I don't want to get detailed on the characters.I want you guys to figure out what type of people they are as the story goes on.

Kanya Godbole: 25year old.Excellent writer who needs a job.

Ranbir Nanda:30year old.

The family is all the same.Except Shanaya cries a little less but is smart and Malika is played bye Sudha and Kanya's wardrobe is different at Times.

Part 1

I sat there in complete silence observing two men sitting at the table 2 tables across from me.One looked like he was in the mid 30s and the other had a black suit on with long black hair and a business type look.He had a stern face on.Now you may ask what I was doing there.I just came to chat with a friend who was apparently one hour late so my eyes wandered around the dim-lighted resturant and my eyes were glued to the two men.Who knew why they caught my eye but I felt someting unusual or could it be uneasiness.I couldn't stand waiting one other minute for my friend to accompany me so I quickly got out of there.Though,as I walked through the resturant to get out the long haired-business man got up and I suddenly bumped into him.We quickly said our apologized and parted ways.Though not before our eyes met and a smiled crossed his stern face.

Suddenly the alarm went off.

"Come one beta.Wake up.You need to go find a job.Wake up."

"Come on mom.I had a brilliant dream that I could add to my writing and this
 stupid alarm went off and why are you yelling for"

"Sorry but thats the only way I can get you to wake up.Now go get ready."

Ughh thats how mom's were.Though she was right I had to find a job.Writing was my hobby butI knew I couldn't make a book with this standard.Though I do have interest and need to find a job which may have included some writing task or somthing.I quickly got ready,took the newspaper and rushed out of the house.

Okay guys please comment.
I really want to know what you guys think.
Edited by desaigirl101 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sallu- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
brill start nisha!
love the way u r writing it!
continue soon!
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
heyy so far
its good
cont plz
want to know wha hapened next
desaigirl101 thumbnail
thanks guys its hard to pick the title
suganain thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Good Job Nisha, You seem like an excellent writer too!
desaigirl101 thumbnail
[QUOTE=suganain]Good Job Nisha, You seem like an excellent writer too!
[/QUOTE

thanks yaar.......i am not a exellent writer i just get these ideas out of nowhere even if its like
at midnight.😆
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Niasha i want it longer. But the title will come to U when U least expect it. U will see.
stars_shine* thumbnail
hey nisha
interesting start
continue soon!
desaigirl101 thumbnail
Originally posted by: matwamango

Niasha i want it longer. But the title will come to U when U least expect it. U will see.

Thanks,I will try to make it longer.It was just the begininng so I felt like putting it short.😆
I hope the title comes to me like you said.
desaigirl101 thumbnail
Originally posted by: princez-preciou

brill start nisha!

love the way u r writing it!
continue soon!

Thanks alot dudet!!!!!!!!!!
I wil continue soon.Maybe tonight or sometime today or tomorrow I will conitnue.