Tamil  Reality Shows

Jodi No 1 Season 3 (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 13

bluegal

Goldie

bluegal

Posted: 14 September 2008 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
yeah i was surprised that after preethi, venkat is the next one to be eliminated. i thought their theme was fine since it was related to black & white theme of rock & roll. i don't understand the judges....

and yes meli, you are right, jeeva takes the cue from sangeetha.

i thought netran/aruna theme was much better than tinku/santoshi (sorry for tinku fans).... too many distractions in their theme... keep stopping/talking so not much dance although it was a theme. i prefer a continuous flow of song and dance.... nowadays the judges are focusing too much on the concept when they should be focusing on their dance.

and aishwarya is becoming another sundaram master with her 'superb' but giving 6 points.

aish commented that venkat dance was awesome but don't suit the concept.. i mean its their DANCE that she should be giving points for... after such a heavy dance dance... she gives them 5 points.... no wonder venkat/nisha is disappointed.... i think they did well... 

i think vijay jodi no 1 black & white round was much nicer with badava/harita gopi and the rest of the kkk's dances...

Edited by bluegal - 14 September 2008 at 8:55pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Jodi No 1 Season 3 (Page 8)" in Tamil Reality Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mayavi

Mayavi

Posted: 15 September 2008 at 1:38pm | IP Logged

Sorry Tinku fans, but I think Pooja/Ravi totally deserved the BP this week. Tinku's concept was nice, but there wasn't much dance, and given that this is a DANCE competition, I think the judges shouldn't have only judged the "concept" part.

What annoys me is that whenever they announce the BP, they focus the camera on Tinku's wife. Angry

Next round is Heroes Round! The guys will imitate actors like Sivaji, MGR, Rajini, Vijay, Kamal, etc.

bluegal

Goldie

bluegal

Posted: 24 September 2008 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
what happen to this thread? no responses?

anyway i watched the hero round and am disappointed with the scores given by aish. she gave 9 for michael (rajini impersonation) rather than to netran (mgr - he did a superb job!) and sanjay who also did very well as vijay. aish gave 8 points for the latter 2.

i empathise with santhoshi on being hurt by glass and they did a risky performance but bp should be given to the jodi who performed well and shouldn't be given just for risk takers. i felt that netran/sanjay are a more deserving party to get a bp. this is just in my humble opinion and not meant to spark off any arguments. any opinions on my take?

kadhambari

IF-Rockerz

kadhambari

Posted: 25 September 2008 at 12:58am | IP Logged

sorry gals,i didnt see last 2 shows.thanx for u'r infos bluegal & mayavi.i feel this season is boring yaar,i dun think judges are genuine in their comments & scores.....................i lost interest yaar.

Edited by kadhambari - 25 September 2008 at 12:59am

Meena.IF

IF-Dazzler

Meena.IF

Posted: 29 September 2008 at 12:07am | IP Logged
I watch this not for the Judgement but for the performance.

I too feel Netran pair really did well in Heroes round. But Tinku pair made it with the waves of sympathy.

Yeaterday it was Property round. Iwasn;t able to watch till the full show. I liked the performance by Raghavi and pair..

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 29 September 2008 at 4:10am | IP Logged
Who got eliminated this time??

kadhambari

IF-Rockerz

kadhambari

Posted: 29 September 2008 at 5:13am | IP Logged
Pooja & Ravi i guess daa..........i heard it 4m my friend.iam yet 2 watch it da mels.

~*Thamizhan*~

Viewbie

~*Thamizhan*~

Posted: 29 September 2008 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kadhambari

Pooja & Ravi i guess daa..........i heard it 4m my friend.iam yet 2 watch it da mels.
Yes, Ravi and Pooja were eliminated in the property round! Michael and Ragavi won the best performance, so next round pora ellaarukkum BP award irukku! 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top