Tamil  Reality Shows

Jodi No 1 Season 3 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 13

annoo

annoo

Posted: 31 August 2008 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~*Thamizhan*~

Appadaa, drama illaati evangalaala irukka mudiyaathu! Mahendran-oda true reason-a solli irukalaam, and they made him look so bad when Sangee commented about him being afraid!

Judges-oda comments about Suha-Rajesh didn't satisfy me! Romance round-la they should look for the best romance and you could clearly see that in Suha-Rajesh pair. Aishwarya said the last song didn't fit in, but enna porutththa varaikkum it did - it showed the inside feelings of Suha! 

Ennoda view-la the best romantic performance is from two couples: Suha-Rajesh and Venkat-Nisha! 

Thanx yaar for the update.Smile I'll hav to wait till saturady to watch it.Confused
  I was disappointed when i read tht Suha-Rajesh did not get BP in romance round.I thought they purposely did not perform well,cos everyone is talking abt their chemistry...
   I'm happy tht they performed well. What we want is good entertainment. We sud not bother as long as we get it Smile
  May be they wanted to give BP someone else other than Suha-Rajesh.Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Jodi No 1 Season 3 (Page 6)" in Tamil Reality Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bluegal

Goldie

bluegal

Posted: 01 September 2008 at 7:26am | IP Logged

ppl say that vijay tv did that to improve ratings but i felt that they only showed it for a few minutes thus it wasnt a big deal. maybe mahendran felt that there are better dancers than him and thought it was better for him to focus on movies. good luck to him.

as for hema i heard her new pair is michael, the new entry to kkk. seems he is also a good dancer and have participated in suntv's super dancer. anyone has his pic?

romance round was a bit too much for me. with all the body rubbings plus the judges trying to make trouble again with the real life jodi's, its becoming... i dont know what to say. too many sensitive points were openly said by the judges causing embarrasment to the jodi's especially the real life jodis. taking into account the old story from netran's /sharath story making netran's wife embarrased. this is a live show for goodness sake.
anyway i hope not to see anymore jodi's becoming the centre of a scandal

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 01 September 2008 at 9:43am | IP Logged

BG....you have done it again..hands out of SanjayAngry...ROFLROFL

The real reason for why Mahendran left the show was coz he got offers in Australia...not coz he was scared....who should he be scared off?? he is a good dancer...its just another drama by Vijay tv. Trps for KKK is sinking down...by getting one of the KKKs stars, ranking will increase..so they added the new entry Micheal...yup,,he come in Super dancer..here is a pic of him:

Mayavi

Mayavi

Posted: 02 September 2008 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by meli

The real reason for why Mahendran left the show was coz he got offers in Australia...not coz he was scared....who should he be scared off?? he is a good dancer...its just another drama by Vijay tv. Trps for KKK is sinking down...by getting one of the KKKs stars, ranking will increase..so they added the new entry Micheal...yup,,he come in Super dancer..here is a pic of him:

lol meli even that's not the reason....he didn't get offers from Australia....he left for another reason...i won't say here b/c it's a personal reason....i don't know mahe personally, but i heard this news from someone who does know him..

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 02 September 2008 at 5:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mayavi

Originally posted by meli

lol meli even that's not the reason....he didn't get offers from Australia....he left for another reason...i won't say here b/c it's a personal reason....i don't know mahe personally, but i heard this news from someone who does know him..

Really? There is a guy in indya who claims he knows the real reason....donno what to beleive...but Vijay tv is making it as a big issueSmile

Welcome to IF---think this is the first time I see u here MayaviBig smile

kadhambari

IF-Rockerz

kadhambari

Posted: 02 September 2008 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
Thanx BG...............for updates & i agree completely with u abt the sensitivity during romance round yaar.

Thanx meli 4 the picture...............so he is new pair 4 hema,is it?y the hell they're changing pairs yaar........i like hema & mahe.......but now i shud see him.

Welcome Mayavi 2 IF.

bluegal

Goldie

bluegal

Posted: 02 September 2008 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
meli: i suppose you luuurrrvvee my siggy ya LOL feast on it hahah

mayavi, you are right, there is this user called aravind_kk or something from indya forum, who knows the ppl inside and says that mahendran left for some personal reason not known to the public. i suppose the inside ppl knows. to be frank, mahendran is a good dancer thus its a pity he left. hope that michael does a good job in his place.

does anyone knows what is the next round? by the way, im a sanjay supporter although i don't really fancy pooja Tongue their choreographing is gd!

Mayavi

Mayavi

Posted: 02 September 2008 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bluegal

meli: i suppose you luuurrrvvee my siggy ya LOL feast on it hahah

mayavi, you are right, there is this user called aravind_kk or something from indya forum, who knows the ppl inside and says that mahendran left for some personal reason not known to the public. i suppose the inside ppl knows. to be frank, mahendran is a good dancer thus its a pity he left. hope that michael does a good job in his place.

does anyone knows what is the next round? by the way, im a sanjay supporter although i don't really fancy pooja Tongue their choreographing is gd!

yup ur right about aravind_kk...he updates everyone on what goes on in JN1...he told me and other people who asked for the reason why mahe quit 

i'm a suha/rajesh fan, but i also like sanjay/pooja. next round is kids round!

thanks everyone for the welcome! i joined a couple years ago mainly for kolangal (a sun tv serial) but now i'm sick of kolangal, so i just look at other forums. Tongue

Post Reply New Post

Go to top