Tamil  Reality Shows

Jodi No 1 Season 3 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 13

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 25 August 2008 at 7:28am | IP Logged
thanks for the infor guys .......... let me watch it then i wud give my opinion. Video is not up yet lolsss

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Jodi No 1 Season 3 (Page 5)" in Tamil Reality Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

~*Thamizhan*~

Viewbie

~*Thamizhan*~

Posted: 25 August 2008 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meli

btw...does anyone here know why Mahendran wont bee seen anymore in Jodi nO 1 after next weeK? Someone wrote in other forum it was his last performance.....??Confused

Naanum read panninen, just a member saying it, unmayaa or poiyaanu theriyella?! Next round is romance round, and there is a saying that Rajesh and Suha aren't going to win the BP award and it's going to awarded to the bad chemistry pair.. maybe Aruna and Nethran! Namburathaa-nnu theriyella, wait seithu paarpom!

kadhambari

IF-Rockerz

kadhambari

Posted: 26 August 2008 at 7:06am | IP Logged
thanx shri & meli for the infos.

usha_pooja

IF-Dazzler

usha_pooja

Posted: 27 August 2008 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
interesting interesting.... thx for the info.

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 28 August 2008 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
Urrmm finally manage to watch it ... but guys, all of their dancing are super yaar ....

Romance round next one .. urrmm interesting.

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 31 August 2008 at 2:29am | IP Logged
Seems like Jodi no 1 have started their drama.....Mahi left the show, but the way there were talking was so irrittaing to hear...esp when Sangi was like "dont feel bad for someone who run away coz he was afraid"....everyone knows he left to Australia...he didnt run away coz he was scared so why making it look so badAngry

aww...Netrans daughter was such a cutiepie.....she wrote a card to SanjayEmbarrassed....poor guy most have thought it was one of the gals there.....but it turned out to be a little girlROFLROFL

Can anybody tell me from which movie the song Sanjay-Pooja danced for was from?
It most be one of the movie Yuvan was the musicdirector I think...

Edited by meli - 31 August 2008 at 2:30am

~*Thamizhan*~

Viewbie

~*Thamizhan*~

Posted: 31 August 2008 at 3:13am | IP Logged

Appadaa, drama illaati evangalaala irukka mudiyaathu! Mahendran-oda true reason-a solli irukalaam, and they made him look so bad when Sangee commented about him being afraid!

Judges-oda comments about Suha-Rajesh didn't satisfy me! Romance round-la they should look for the best romance and you could clearly see that in Suha-Rajesh pair. Aishwarya said the last song didn't fit in, but enna porutththa varaikkum it did - it showed the inside feelings of Suha! 

Ennoda view-la the best romantic performance is from two couples: Suha-Rajesh and Venkat-Nisha! 

kadhambari

IF-Rockerz

kadhambari

Posted: 31 August 2008 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
Thanx meli & Shri

Post Reply New Post

Go to top