Tamil  Reality Shows

Jodi No 1 Season 3 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 13

kadhambari

IF-Rockerz

kadhambari

Posted: 17 August 2008 at 9:50am | IP Logged
This week is western round & no elimination 2day yaar.

for me preeti & sharad is ok;suhasini jodi is superb;sanjay jodi is gr8;pooja jodi is gud.

netran & arunadevi............OMG........y did they get such high scores yaar........i feel they're overrated.........netran's daughter did such sexy steps at this age..........but did well.

yeah i agree..........tinku is going 2 have tough time with santoshi as a pair..........Mahendran & Hema can do better,hope will comeup with sumthing better next time........nisha,venkat is nothing gr8,an avg performance

Sangeetha started her bucbuc yaar..........hope 2 see more aish & jeeva's comments..........somehow feel Sangeetha is dominating.........lemme wait & see next week.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Jodi No 1 Season 3 (Page 4)" in Tamil Reality Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 17 August 2008 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Thanks for all the updates guys...

Sri, i have to agree with you. Suhasini really good yar. She rocked at Mastana Mastana. I'm still mad at d judges for eliminating her Angry She and her partner was excellent.

Hope she score's here ...

Sanggetha?? Urrmm u guys dun like her? Well, me too hehehehe

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 17 August 2008 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
all this build up only to say u dont like her..nets?ROFL

Subahsini was eliminated coz judges expected a lot from her and her partner...dont forget who the judges wasLOL

Thanks Ambi hun for the update!
Agreed with your comments about Nethrans daughter.....those moments was extremly to be done by a small girl,but she was gr8.

Cant beleive Jeeva showed Sangi what point he wanted to give and wherever it was okay..use ur own brain buddy!

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 20 August 2008 at 2:37am | IP Logged
Really, i think suhasini might have better chances here

~*Thamizhan*~

Viewbie

~*Thamizhan*~

Posted: 20 August 2008 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meli

Cant beleive Jeeva showed Sangi what point he wanted to give and wherever it was okay..use ur own brain buddy!

sangee and jeeva were talking throughout the show.. participants dance pannum pothum blah-blah! evanga appuram eppadi thaan sariyaana marks kodupaanga..? aishwarya is a better judge out of the three, but she should start commenting more!

innum solla ponaa the marks given to nethran & arunaa was pretty high, maybe due to his daughter performing (she danced extremely well for her age!!).. they should have asked the little girl to perform at the end because this could've easily attracted some marks/votes from both judges and audience!

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 20 August 2008 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Thanks tamil for this infor ....

~*Thamizhan*~

Viewbie

~*Thamizhan*~

Posted: 24 August 2008 at 10:41am | IP Logged
It should've been Ravindran & Pooja, instead of  Sharad Chandra & Preethi! As said before, another best performance by Suhashini & Rajesh Kumar, their dance was simple, unique and colourful!Clap

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 24 August 2008 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
Thats my views also Sri....Pooja-ravi should have been eliminated instead of Preethi-Sarad....when they can compare Preethi-Sarad pair with Suha-Rajesh...n say they didnt use that chance good..why not  Pooja-Ravi ?? They got a heavy song...whatever they did on the stage cant be called for dance....appadi podu is one of the classical kuttu song with heavy moments...Pooja-Ravi wasThumbs Down

btw...does anyone here know why Mahendran wont bee seen anymore in Jodi nO 1 after next weeK? Someone wrote in other forum it was his last performance.....??Confused

Post Reply New Post

Go to top