Page 1
Page   of 13
Page 3 Page 13

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 09 August 2008 at 6:01pm | IP Logged
@Ambi, they call it as Jodi no 1 season 3 coz as BG wrote, its not participants from Vijay Tv, but from others channels aswell, like the first two seasonsSmile

@BG, welcome back dearBig smile okay..why do u always go after my mens like Irfan,  now RaviLOL

I have finally watched all of the episodes so fare....the first competetive round were Folk round.

Bad Tinku n Preethi are not a pair this timeOuch, but both of their partners need do work harder, esp Santhosi and Sharad. Finally Hema got a good partner, oh man..she is good to do Kotthu dancesLOL

Good to see Veesha back, awesome dance....but the newcomers are gonna give tight competition to the othersWink

The promos of the two judges are just a copy, esp that part with Jeeva...they couldnt come up with a better than copy Hrithiks promoting dance for Krazzy 4?Ermm man..they even used the same technics, red dressDead

Edited by meli - 09 August 2008 at 6:03pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Jodi No 1 Season 3 (Page 2)" in Tamil Reality Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kadhambari

IF-Rockerz

kadhambari

Posted: 09 August 2008 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
oh,thanks blugal.............................atleast jeeva is better than SJ surya yaar........4 me it is enuf.........no need any sorpozhivu in dance competition,thats it.

is it interesting..........then i will watch,thanks 4 the info naa.lemme findout the pictures 1st & post it here..........no clue who is whos pair.

who z ravindran.............is he smart!!!y u too fighting!!if he is smart,then my boy,okayWink

lemme chk it up

kadhambari

IF-Rockerz

kadhambari

Posted: 09 August 2008 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
okay,here goes the photos of participants in Jodi season 3

Suhasini%20&%20Rajesh%20Kumar Suhashini & Rajesh Kumar

Sharad Chandra & Preethi

Mahendran & Hema

Sanjay & Pooja

Nethran & Arunadevi

Venkat & Nisha

Tinku & Santoshi

Ravindran & Pooja 

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 09 August 2008 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
Shocked when did this start and how did netra missed it lols...

thanks ambi for the pictures. My, they all look great yar. does anyone know where i can watch it online??

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 10 August 2008 at 4:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by netra_rama

Shocked when did this start and how did netra missed it lols...

thanks ambi for the pictures. My, they all look great yar. does anyone know where i can watch it online??

ShockedAyyo Netra di, ungalukk amnsia vaa? How many times have I told u about this show and where u can find itWacko
nalla doc parka vendiyathuthanROFL

Ambi di, we are not fighting for that RavichanranLOL...for Jeyan ravi yaarEmbarrassed,...look at BGs aviWink

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 10 August 2008 at 6:13am | IP Logged
You did??? i thought u were talking about manada mayilada lols

kadhambari

IF-Rockerz

kadhambari

Posted: 10 August 2008 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
 Judges Actor Jeeva & Aishwarya Dhanush of Jodi season 3

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 11 August 2008 at 5:02am | IP Logged
She looks preety. But i dun get it, wat does dance got to do wit these guys??? weird

Post Reply New Post

Go to top