Tamil  Reality Shows

Jodi No 1 Season 3 (Page 12)

Post Reply New Post

Page 12 of 13

~*Thamizhan*~

Viewbie

~*Thamizhan*~

Posted: 21 December 2008 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Congratulations Hema-Micheal! Thanks for the infor/updates everyone!

Appada, finally this show is over!Big smile If you ask me, Suha-Rajesh should have won this competition and there is no second thought. But I started realising that this wasn't going to happen with Michael entering the show to promote KKK and with the so called judges being overly impressed with Tinku (I hardly think that it is his dancing talent which made them impressed)!

I hope there isn't another season of Jodi NO1, because every season it gets worse and worse!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Jodi No 1 Season 3 (Page 12)" in Tamil Reality Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mayavi

Mayavi

Posted: 21 December 2008 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
Based on finals, the real winners are Sanjay/Pooja...they even had 86 more votes than Michael/Hema! But Vijay TV is on Michael's side just because he's the segappu hero in KKK.

I'd even accept Rajesh/Suhasini as a winner, if not Sanjay/Pooja, because these are the only jodis that compliment each other well!

Pathetic result...Michael/Hema don't deserve it at all...Angry

kadhambari

IF-Rockerz

kadhambari

Posted: 21 December 2008 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
Hey mayavi,i guess they told the difference is 86 votes......they didnt mean sanjay & pooja lead by 86 votes yaar.......actual lead was michael & hema & i feel they're deserved winners yaar.

i also like Sanjay/pooja & their performances but pooja was always weak while performing with Sanjay..........she did well in Solo round...............but during their performance as jodi i always found Sanjay overpowering Pooja with his dance & he was gud too.

In Michael & Hema's case hema used 2 dance in par with michael & they both complemented each other very well as a jodi.

Tinku/Santoshi...........i agree judges were always favourable 2wards them which i didnt like too.

Suha/Rajesh.........they performed well but i felt suhasini performed much better in her previous season........this time,i felt she was little low while performing in sum of the performances.

Thanyakalai

Goldie

Thanyakalai

Posted: 24 December 2008 at 7:05am | IP Logged

Go thru this link you all get more details abt the jodis

Edited by kalai.shiv - 24 December 2008 at 7:06am

kadhambari

IF-Rockerz

kadhambari

Posted: 24 December 2008 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
Thanx kalai 4 the links.

bluegal

Goldie

bluegal

Posted: 26 December 2008 at 4:12am | IP Logged
although i do like michael/hema pair but i think sanjay/pooja should have been given a chance to win since they are newbies and has really put in a lot of efforts. i think you have to compare the perfomance on the finale to make a comparison rather then their previous performances. in the finale, there wasn't much dance in michael/hema theme of vampire but sanjay/pooja did a variety of dance themes.

anyway congrats to michael/hema and i heard that netran's pretty wife will be joining the kkk serial soon... watch out for her!

im relieved that sanjay at least got the lcd tv lol

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 26 December 2008 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Congrats to Micheal/Hema pair..!

I thought its gonna be Sanjay-Pooja pair, have to agree with Ambi di that Sanjay is 1 step ahead Pooja, even in the solo round she won cause of the team dancer etc. Sanjay have shown many variety of dance n was def the best thereThumbs Up

Sia89

IF-Dazzler

Sia89

Posted: 27 December 2008 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
i even think that sanjay pooja deserve it more, but what to do we cannot change the results, does anybody know if there is gonna be a new season? there r rumours that this is the last seasonConfused

Post Reply New Post

Go to top