Jodi No 1 Season 3

kadhambari thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
hey....can anyone tell me what is this that they are showing now as jodi number 1 season 3 with the old artistes........its very confusing......is it a new show or they are telecating old one now!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

annoo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Its a new show Ambi.
All the contestants are professional dancers.
So tough fight.But Suhasini is gonna rock this time.
kadhambari thumbnail
oho,but y do they say season 3....it is suppose 2 be season 4 naa.anyways,it is boring 2 see them repeatedly yaar.....y dun they try sumthing else than the same old stuffs & same persons.
kadhambari thumbnail
Hey new judges for this season are Actor Jeeva & Aishwarya Dhanush(Rajini's daughter) i just now saw the promo in usertube.   check it out gals
annoo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
And the 3rd judge is Raju Sundaram 😊
kadhambari thumbnail
oh is it!!!! judges seems 2 be interesting yaar......not sure abt jodis
bluegal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
what's with getting jeeva and danush wife?
i would have preferred barath and maybe some good female dancers (i can't think of  who at the moment)

anyway tinku is really awesome as before and the newcomer ravindran too. mahendran and mr chennai man are flexible dancers.

for females, suhasini, preeti & chennai lady pooja seems good. i feel the rest of them need to work really hard to match up with their pairs.
bluegal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
As this is different from Vijay Jodi No 1, there is a new thread for this.

Jodi No 1 Season 3 consists of participants from various channels across and not limited to vijay tv only.

continue your discussions here.
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
@Ambi, they call it as Jodi no 1 season 3 coz as BG wrote, its not participants from Vijay Tv, but from others channels aswell, like the first two seasons😊

@BG, welcome back dear😃 okay..why do u always go after my mens like Irfan,  now Ravi😆

I have finally watched all of the episodes so fare....the first competetive round were Folk round.

Bad Tinku n Preethi are not a pair this time, but both of their partners need do work harder, esp Santhosi and Sharad. Finally Hema got a good partner, oh man..she is good to do Kotthu dances😆

Good to see Veesha back, awesome dance....but the newcomers are gonna give tight competition to the others😉

The promos of the two judges are just a copy, esp that part with Jeeva...they couldnt come up with a better than copy Hrithiks promoting dance for Krazzy 4?🤔 man..they even used the same technics, red dress🤢

Edited by meli - 15 years ago
kadhambari thumbnail
oh,thanks blugal.............................atleast jeeva is better than SJ surya yaar........4 me it is enuf.........no need any sorpozhivu in dance competition,thats it.

is it interesting..........then i will watch,thanks 4 the info naa.lemme findout the pictures 1st & post it here..........no clue who is whos pair.

who z ravindran.............is he smart!!!y u too fighting!!if he is smart,then my boy,okay😉

lemme chk it up