Fame Gurukul

arpitas fame-jodi ka sapna chur chur

sweety_14 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
hey guyz well the newz is bubblin out..starting frm this morning..tht arpita left gurukul..wiht a note..saying she couldnt take it no more.. 😆 i think thts hella funni.. 😆 she came 2 danger zone..like once or twice..and she couldnt take any more stresses? 😆 ...she should think abt qazi 😆 😆 ..how he wen trough it ?...arpita really needs 2 be strong and has 2 hav patience..cuz..shez really lo0sing it..at this stage loosing this can cause alot of troublez..bachkay rehna arpita. 😆
1 more thing tht i found really strange is jus cuz she came 2 danger zone she wanted 2 giv up?...if she alwayz dreamed of becoming a playbak singer thn..she would hav nevr taken sucha rong decition.. 😆 tht waz the worst decition she evr t0ok till now
how could she jus giv up at this stage?..

in a way it needs alot of strnth..and a possitive mind..2 also be a fame-jodi..if u don believe in yrself..how will u make othrz believ in u..i don feel like saying the word..buh forgiv me 4 saying this buh shez a coward..{sorry buh i had 2 say it} 😭 ..now evn the non-qazi fans should agree wiht me..tht qazi is much betta thn arpita..arpita is a g0od singer..buh shez missing alot of othr things. 😛 how can a gurl like her wiht a practical mind..and wild maturity take this decition of quiting?.. 😕 wow and she sayz arijit is immature. 😆 ..wht is she gonna say now aftr this decition she to0k..many times we ahv seen arijit saying tht he wants 2 leave..buh arpita..really..left..and tht waz unbelievable... 😃 so my point of saying this is..arpita shouldnt complain abt qazi..or say tht he dosnt deserve 2 be fame-jodi..kyunkay usse aapnay ander jhak ker dekh na chahiye..pahlay..and beeing jeolous of rupu..is the othr sign of her weekness.if it waz me i would jus keep it 2 ma self cuz once the newz is out it ruines yr image.....i think arpita..isnt tht smart the way she lo0kzzzEdited by sweety_14 - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soniasheel thumbnail
she has already come back . 😭 😭 😭
sweety_14 thumbnail
i kno tht she did..buh wht im tryn 2 say is tht...the decition she to0k..no 1 whould evr take it. so basicly im tryn 2 say is tht she dosnt deserve 2 be in f-jodi 😃
loveUall thumbnail
Trailer dekh kar picture ka story bhi samajh gaye aap log. This promo was to just confuse the audience. She will definately be there in todays episode. And for your kind information Yesterday she told that "Qazi has to improve to reach the level of famejodi" and Rupprekha directly told that qazi is not capable of becoming famejodi and rex also said the same thing. All the three are same so y all of u point arpita alone.
infiniteattract thumbnail
Sweety dear I agree to evey bit of it. But the non-Qazi fans wont. They will say she has left coz its a isnult to a real talent like her to loose infront of a besura Qazi and stuff. 😆 Real talent without patience, without confidence, without modesty and witout the ability to face a real life scenario (huhhhhhhhhh!) 😆 If she cant face the world and feels away when she has to face competition and is a real talent at home with her mom saying and she saying she is the best then even lots of us in thr forum are real talented singers inside our bathrooms with we claiming we are the best and fleeing away when faced with challenge
sweety_14 thumbnail
Originally posted by: loveUall

Trailer dekh kar picture ka story bhi samajh gaye aap log. This promo was to just confuse the audience. She will definately be there in todays episode. And for your kind information Yesterday she told that "Qazi has to improve to reach the level of famejodi" and Rupprekha directly told that qazi is not capable of becoming famejodi and rex also said the same thing. All the three are same so y all of u point arpita alone.

bcuz all of thm didn run away frm gurukul.. 😆 and all of thm ddin vote out arijit..she votes him out and thn blalmes it on qazi..tell me 1 thing..thr so many ppl tht were out...whn qazi waz thr wiht thm in danger zone..so at tht time why didn arpita evr blame qazi?..y now?..u no y cuz this time she is hiding her mistake..cuz she is the 1 who voted arijit out if she wanted she still coudl hav saved arijit.. 😃 Edited by sweety_14 - 18 years ago
sweety_14 thumbnail
Originally posted by: infiniteattract

Sweety dear I agree to evey bit of it. But the non-Qazi fans wont. They will say she has left coz its a isnult to a real talent like her to loose infront of a besura Qazi and stuff. 😆 Real talent without patience, without confidence, without modesty and witout the ability to face a real life scenario (huhhhhhhhhh!) 😆 If she cant face the world and feels away when she has to face competition and is a real talent at home with her mom saying and she saying she is the best then even lots of us in thr forum are real talented singers inside our bathrooms with we claiming we are the best and fleeing away when faced with challenge

ya i agree wiht u 2..i havnt really noticed or focused on tht 😃
infiniteattract thumbnail

Originally posted by: loveUall

Trailer dekh kar picture ka story bhi samajh gaye aap log. This promo was to just confuse the audience. She will definately be there in todays episode. 

I know she will be definitely there today.  It was just a cheap stance of hers to win public sympathy and get a few votes... I really praise this talent of hers only she can do this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sweety_14 thumbnail
Originally posted by: infiniteattract

I know she will be definitely there today. It was just a cheap stance of hers to win public sympathy and get a few votes... I really praise this talent of hers only she can dothis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

f-g is no less than a f**kin ekta serial,i don evn find it realistic.. 😡 Edited by sweety_14 - 18 years ago
ar$hi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i agree with both sweety & madhudi. but i dont think public is that much foolish ke uski ye deekhawa samajh nehi payenge.